Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4816 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

see the progress of bitcoin, bitcoin is very valuable to serve as an investment asset. do not hesitate to try investing in bitcoin from now on then the future is in our own grip. The thing that needs to be done from now on is to try to invest as much as possible on bitcoin because from year to year bitcoin value will surely increase.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

Now the price has dropped and is great time to buy bitcoins as they will rise again as they are in demand.Also that it is still in adoption phase where there are many people who still don't know about bitcoin so buying bitcoins now could prove very profitable in future.Investing in bitcoins are long term investment and one of the key to profit is holding even in ups and downs thats what I think
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
You should invest in bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and if invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a great option and if you have a lot of money you should probably invest in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Now isn't the best time to invest in Bitcoin, actually. We are reaching the top of a bubble. It might have just burst, but I think it will recover and we will see over $5,000 before it happens. Probably $5,000-6,000.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

Today price 4300 dollars and I think thats the reason to buy bitcoin now . Because last few days ago the price of bitcoin already reached 5000 dollars and for sure it will back again to the price in this month of september . But I suggest invest only you can afford to lose or your extra money. To make sure that your other money is safe for any losing. But it depends to you if you invest or not.
LenyaPoker

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

reason is only one and it is the price of bitcoin Smiley
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:54:22 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 10:33:49 PM by BunnyShibe

Today price 4300 dollars and I think thats the reason to buy bitcoin now . Because last few days ago the price of bitcoin already reached 5000 dollars and for sure it will back again to the price in this month of september . But I suggest invest only you can afford to lose or your extra money. To make sure that your other money is safe for any losing. But it depends to you if you invest or not.
i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in the present time because the price of bitcoin is really trading in a low price. i think that very soon the price of bitcoin will start recovering its position because it has a good support from the investors and they will never let bitcoin down but it will continue increasing and will hopefully reach to 8000$ at the end of 2017.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:01:31 PM

Because the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing. Also, there'll be a hardfork in the month of November which also means that it is a chance is there's a possibility that its market value will pump again after the fork. As what happned in the recent hardfork last month of august. There are already speculations that its vakue will reach the 5000$ mark after the fork.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:13:37 PM

I like bitcoin because it is different from the profits generated by investing with it more than others. When we invest with bitcoin the big risks always accompany it but beside that it also offer great benefits to me. I think now is the right time to invest with bitcoin, because the price is down, it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it, sell it when the price return increase.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:32:09 PM

You should invest in bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and if invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a great option and if you have a lot of money you should probably invest in bitcoin.
You're right.Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin because for the next days and months bitcoin will have a high pump again.And if you invest today,you will really have a higher profit in the future.There are really no wasted money in bitcoin,all are generated to have larger profits in the end.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

I'm optimistic that the 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 10k, and this is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as we can afford. for a year bitcoin has gone up to 440% and will happen again next year.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:22:53 AM

Because bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency and has the highest value to all digital currency in this industry. Especially there is a prediction and projection that this September to October bitcoin possible to become a 5000$ to 6000$ within these two months. And I am also expecting bitcoin will get high that's why I hold it also in a long term.
I agree guys . we all know that the bitcoin is volatile and to risky to invest some bitcoin as far as now bitcoin is 4300 its good to invest if you want but for me reasons why go to invest if you have a lot of bitcoin try to invest a half . and a half use for your daily needs to buy anything that you want.
No_Smoking

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:40:44 AM

Is the millionaire opportunity long gone though? For the small timers I mean. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't drop 12k to buy 3 bitcoin. xD
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

I'm optimistic that the 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 10k, and this is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as we can afford. for a year bitcoin has gone up to 440% and will happen again next year.

yes I agree with you, I'm sure 2018 bitcoin will go up even though for now it's happening on altcoin due to various issues and this is common, the price getting down to give investors an opportunity to operate again and later the price will go up, some people expect bitcoin will rise and can take opportunity to get the profit.
pinoygotdollars

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:19:53 AM

The time cannot be too ripe to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin’s value is to reach an unprecedented level in the near future. Early buyers are already millionaires in the present times. But the battle for you is not lost yet. You should start buying bitcoins now. It’s value is predicted to increase 10 folds.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

I will wait for the lowest point in the current bitcoin price reduction trend, after which I will buy in large quantities, eth is also worth buying as it is still very useful for the future. Many reasons I have but I chose to minimize the level of panic, this is not the end of bitcoin and just hype.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

In bitcoin it's never too late to invest. This is especially true now, when virtually all of the Crypto currency has fallen significantly in price, including bitcoin. On the eve of bitcoin reached a historic high of 4,975 dollars, and now its rate is a little more than 4200 dollars. After adjusting the rate, it will again rise in price, and therefore it's time to buy bitcoin, who has free money for this.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

This time is the best time to invest in bitcoin because it just had a huge downfall from the price of more than 4,500 USD and it is now getting lower and lower but we can still earn money even the market is falling if we are going to hold it for long term because this is just a temporary issue or problem with bitcoin and it will be alright after a few months.
Doyan Ngentot

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

currently the bitcoin price drops below $ 4000, and it's a good time to buy as much bitcoin as possible, I'm sure the year-end price will reach $ 10,000 and we'll get big profits.
mkjtraders

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:54:01 AM

I hope that BTC prices will recover soon and its a good time to buy some. BTC recovers its prices in short span of time and reaches new high in recovery phase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: