Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4816 times)
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:47:24 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
because after I monitor for this bitcoin experience a very high price increase. adverse effects on bitcoin. drastic price decline. but can also rise again the price. so bitcoin is worth investing
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:57:02 AM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin just because, bitcoin keeps growing its value, and if you buy later, you just may not be able to buy bitcoin with the same price as today. I think it will continue to grow until all of the bitcoins have been mined. So its the right time to buy bitcoin, before you regret it just like the people who have known bitcoin last year and didn't bought any.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

Because until now no one can withstand bitcoin currency, even hardfork can not stop it ,,,
recently Japan only legalized Bitcoin and some countries are considering it ,,, I think it is time to see the rising bitcoin value will be higher even though gradually, this is the reason why people want to invest in bitcoin,

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:09:33 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 09:07:10 AM by TheGodFather

Because until now no one can withstand bitcoin currency, even hardfork can not stop it ,,,
recently Japan only legalized Bitcoin and some countries are considering it ,,, I think it is time to see the rising bitcoin value will be higher even though gradually, this is the reason why people want to invest in bitcoin,
I believe that now is the time to invppest in bitcoin because the price or value of bitcoin isn't that high enough, meaning to say it is possible that you can buy and get your own bitcoin. I beloved also that the price or value of bitcoin will become reach its peak value by 2020, so if it still have time for investment why not now? every investors sees what bitcoin has, so this is the right time to buy now.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

actually a bit we are too late to invest in bitcoin ,, but better late than not at all, and now this is the right time to invest especially with some countries have started to legalize bitcoin ,, which of course will make bitcoin value progressively rise ,,

jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:15:19 AM

Every time is the right time to invest in btc. It's never too late because everyone can profit from btc investment. The only difference between a new investor and the old one is the amount of profit they will accumulate but at the end of the day they both profited and that is what matters. All we need is to be a risk taker to achieve all these and trust that btc can do wonders for us.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:15:56 AM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin just because, bitcoin keeps growing its value, and if you buy later, you just may not be able to buy bitcoin with the same price as today. I think it will continue to grow until all of the bitcoins have been mined. So its the right time to buy bitcoin, before you regret it just like the people who have known bitcoin last year and didn't bought any.
I believe so that now was a right time to invest in bitcoin because yes it was still cheap that you can afford to buy. The prices are not stable, so anytime it would change so if you had a chance then go and buy, it is better to make a wise decision that you would profitable in the future.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

Every time is the right time to invest in btc. It's never too late because everyone can profit from btc investment. The only difference between a new investor and the old one is the amount of profit they will accumulate but at the end of the day they both profited and that is what matters. All we need is to be a risk taker to achieve all these and trust that btc can do wonders for us.
I think so, anytime could be the right time to invest here in bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin is on process of legalling in different country, meaning it wasn't that popular enough. But, if you have a chance today or now, then it'll be good If you would start to invest already. You can make sure that your investment will be worth it.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

I believe so that now was a right time to invest in bitcoin because yes it was still cheap that you can afford to buy. The prices are not stable, so anytime it would change so if you had a chance then go and buy, it is better to make a wise decision that you would profitable in the future.
It is the right time to invest in bitcoin as long as it is ok right now although it is not stable but you have the opportunity now grab it. Maybe its your time to benefits now.

doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

I think because bitcoin will experience a good rise in the future so I did it to invest hope that what will happen will realize the perfect hope.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

It is the right time to invest because even powerful government like China cannot stop it. Many countries are also adopting it like Japan and South Korea. You cannot stop new technology, its either you adopt the technology early and make a profit or you are force to adopt it because it would be necessity in the future.
jadecka

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:23:25 AM

I think, "now" is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because as we all know, there is the possibility that in time 1 Bitcoin could be a million .
As we see today, there are a lot of opportunities on where we can invest and earn Bitcoin . It just that we need to be more knowledgeable and careful where to invest . As the quote says, "plant today, harvest tomorrow."
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

I think that everyone wants to get in on the ground floor. I think yesterday and the day before that were the best days to invest. Don't you wish you were invested early for apple or amazon?

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Bitcoin is still cheap and by looking at its history it's going to gain in value a lot. I believe that our community is going to develop Bitcoin in something big. Maybe it will be able to replace the world's currency in the future? In the current state, it's not possible because transactions are too slow. Bitcoin needs a lot of improvements but we don't how to rush. We still got plenty of time to make it better.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

It is really the best time to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency now. Bitcoin is arguably the most known cryptocurrency in the world currently, and while the exchange rate is alot more chaotic than normal currencies, it's the most prospective of them all, allowing a new player to hop right in and start amassing rather stable income from trading and other means of aquiring btc. Cryptocurrency as a whole is pretty much the same, though other cryptocurrencies have way more unstable values that, while the same rules that apply to bitcoin apply to them as well, are alot more unpredictable. Unless something large happens that affects the cryptocurrency market negatively, we live in a era that truly opens a lot of new possibilites for new trade commodites.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:23 PM

For me, it ii the perfect time to invest bitcoin,  i know that to invest early is good and we are having a large of profit when we are started to invest early and  if we will to continue to invest for a long period of time. I was try to invest in bitcoin because i am expected that in bitcoin there are so maby benefit s and opportunities when we are going to invest in bitcoin. And i will make sure that my invest will become woth it,  and will become successful. Other reason that im going to invest in bitcoin, i want to sell my bitcoin when the time happen to become higher, so i was investing for now and when th price will so high i was sell my bitcoin so i have a lots of money that i earned becuase of investing.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

Do we really need to state the reason? Everyone who know basic facts about Bitcoin now that this concept is extraordinary.
How is a secure, global, and totally digital currency not something that should be interesting for every potential investor?

- Bitcoin is limited and scarce - which means we will not see quantitive easing bullshit
- Bitcoin is gaining traction and recognition every day, more people know about BTC the higher the price will be
- It is probably the best investment of our generation, hands down

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

My one reason but why im here in bitcoin because to my families dreams and also my dreams to get a coolest cars and to buy any things we need of my family .And i build a small store to grow up and to have a business but my one plan if the campaign i join is suceed is laptop for my work in bitcoin.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:20:53 AM

The reason why I'm here in one bitcoin the lack of money for daily expenses because we do not have to be credited to earn money so they just have to hope to earn money to help my family hope.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:42 PM

I'm just sorry that I did not invest in Bitcoin much earlier. Now it's quite expensive to buy. But I think it's still not too late to make an investment and start getting a good profit in the near future. Because Bitcoin's price is rising and it seems that it will continue to increase further. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: