Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4827 times)
willmunte

Activity: 87
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:24:46 AM

That is the trend of the world
You may notice that BTC prices increase hourly, day by day
Maybe it has fallen
But in the long run, BTC prices are always rising
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
It is because of its popularity and many users today so it is recommended to invest, even bad events may come it can still grow or increased for a period of time.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Firefly Foundation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

More and more people are interested on the crypto invest, it will have a hug Market in the word in the future.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:15:37 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Bitcoin is perceived to grow in value over time so now is the best time to get on board. It would be a waste of time in terms of  earning if you set aside this wonderful opportunity. If you do not invest until 5 years after, you might wish that you should've invested before. So risks are risks, it is always connected to investments. Invest now and see the magic happens Wink
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

More and more people are interested on the crypto invest, it will have a hug Market in the word in the future.

Yes I agree seeing this thing to happen in the future will  be a good reason to invest in Bitcoin today.  Most rich people are those who see the potential of project years before they saw their profit.  Same goes with bitcoin since the market is still in its infancy.  With lots of people coming in every day, Bitcoin will definitely a good way to multiply our capital if we invest right now.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

We have just reached 5000, and will soon cross that mark too. The profits are unbelievably high and better than most of the other available investments. The prices tend to go higher so invest a part of your cash in it as soon as possible. Keeping in mind that bitcoin is volatile don't rush to put all your savings into it.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:44:49 AM

Because it keeps on increasing every month even though some countries have banned bitcoin it continuously growing much more because many countries are keep on supporting bitcoin.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

As we can see that bitcoin already reach $ 5000 it means that bitcoin still worth to invest it , the problem only how far your prepartion to face the risk instead bitcoin will provide you a profit that yield more than gold !
So just invest when you've ready

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

it is now a good time for bitcoin investments because bitcoins are high on price and firms where bitcoin investments are getting more sophisticated are becoming safer for bitcoin investment now

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Thentneth

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

Because bitcoin is still growing an bitcoin will get another pump that will make it go 1 to 2 times higher the price it has now that means you can double or even triple your profit if you invest right now i am just glad i came in time with bitcoin.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

Its better to invest now than never.. sometimes you have to play along. Anyway, while doing all that you will learn from it. You earn some you lose some but still you are working. Somehow you will be in a rught track. So keep your hope high in investing bitcoin. Good luck to us.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

For someone like me who doesn't have enough funds to invest in Bitcoin, now isn't the right time since it is in its All Time High mark of $5k per 1 BTC. I'll probably wait after the fork as I am sure it will go down again. Grin
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

reason why now is the time to invest in bitcoin amazing i can't believe this for bitcoin strongly continue pumping the price value prediction before end of the year is 5000usd bitcoin hit the 5,220usd in the short term rise the profit of the investor in bitcoin are good return earning because of price rebond.

here is the link guys  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-hits-new-all-time-high-at-5220-astronomical-short-term-rise/

from cryptocurrency new update.
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

You can see that bitcoin was falling a month ago. Now it is rising you can buy now some bitcoins. You only have to wait if you have done that. The prices are currently rising experts say that bitcoin will go to 10k in the future. I would sell them when it hit over 10k you would have a massive amount of money.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

the reason why now is right for bitcoin investment because there is no chinese news so use bicoin money. so because there is news then my bitcoin price can break the $ 5000 price before the end of this year.
loty1825

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

You can see that bitcoin was falling a month ago. Now it is rising you can buy now some bitcoins. You only have to wait if you have done that. The prices are currently rising experts say that bitcoin will go to 10k in the future. I would sell them when it hit over 10k you would have a massive amount of money.

Good time to buy any coin even Bitcoin is when the price is falling and it's low, not when it reaches all time high. Maybe it will continue to rise over 6000USD and you'll still make some profit if you buy it now, but sooner of later it will fall down, probably to around 4000 USD. So why buy it now it's better to be patient and wait until the price is lower so you'll get more Bitcoin for your money and when the price rises again you'll make more profit than if you bought it now.

lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

There could be a lot of reasons why now is the best time, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that because bitcoin is growing faster than ever. The bigger profit was way back when the price is just around 100 or less but since some if not most were not able to cash in during that time this could be the next best. Reason for that is bitcoin seems to be gaining more popular as time goes by and with this popularity more and more people are joining and more countries are also legalizing it. With this bitcoin's price will keep on rising.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

The reasons why you need to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price are still quickly increasing. By investing now you can still earn and profit more. But make sure that you have a knowledge about investing bitcoin, because if you don’t have your investment will be unprofitable and you will lose money.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Investing on bitcoin is a good way of earning more profit. I think, it is because bitcoin has a very high value but having that value, many of us can't buy even one bitcoin. Maybe it is nice to buy bitcoin if we have money for investment but if don't have, we should work to earn it.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
KevinSutrisno

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:30:18 AM

because every year bitcoin prices continue to increase up to 300% - 400% per year making it a very good investment instrument in the future. buy now before you regret it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: