Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4816 times)
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?

I actually dont think its a good time to invest Bitcoin now because it's one of the best and high prices for the past years. However, if you are into becoming an active Bitcoin trader, then now is a time since the price is kinda volatile. But agian with volatility you have to be careful because it will also be risky.

This only my opinion, because I really dont know if Bitcoin will continue to increase and even double its price for the next years to come. No one can predict the price as several factors may affect the Bitcoin price both indirectly and directly.
Bram 666

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:15:44 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Price more than 5000$ and you say invest  no time now for hold and earn more and hold only
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

If not now when else you are in bitcoin, I think it's a very good moment if you do it.
Nazmul012

Activity: 775

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

Generally   i always believe in bitcoin,  still treading with it and now its cross 5600$.  i can easily trade with it & its gives me a huge profit.  you can see now all alt. is down now without bitcoin. so its time to makes profit only investment with bitcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

Well, I will say you wait for a drop in the price of bitcoin before you make an investment. When there is a drop, a good time to buy so that your investment starts yielding profit for you when the price of bitcoin gets up.
Reason for investing into bitcoin is that you are making plans for your future.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:14:14 AM

I actually dont think its a good time to invest Bitcoin now because it's one of the best and high prices for the past years. However, if you are into becoming an active Bitcoin trader, then now is a time since the price is kinda volatile. But agian with volatility you have to be careful because it will also be risky.

This only my opinion, because I really dont know if Bitcoin will continue to increase and even double its price for the next years to come. No one can predict the price as several factors may affect the Bitcoin price both indirectly and directly.
You are absolutely right. Now the highest bitcoins price. Of course, I think that the price will grow even more - more than $ 6000. But in percentage terms this is not very much. Now you need to buy prospective altcoins, and not chase bitcoin gold.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

Because the price is still cheap, I'm sure as long as the bitcoin price is still under $ 10,000 then it's still cheap, next year the price will reach at least $ 10,000 so now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
The main reason is that bitcoin has too much potential, In fact bitcoin is in its early phase, still not more that 1% people are dealing in bitcoin while the majority of people do not know about bitcoin. But as soon as bitcoin is introduce people are taking interest and trying to invest money here, therefore we can say that still it is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Well it’s true that still there are a lot of people who still don’t know about bitcoin but on other hand there are a lot of people who knows about bitcoin and a big part of bitcoin users are the investors and daily traders so they know very well the price of bitcoin so now a days bitcoin price is little low so they will defiantly they will invest now.

FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

As long as the price is under 10k it's always the right time to buy. Why? because BTC is the best form of money we have ever seen. Universally immutable public ledger.

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Because BTC struggled very much to be able to break 5K usd resistance, it is expected to grow faster now up till fork.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Bitcoin just showed the world and proved that it is the next big thing.  A real deal.  Bitcoin surpasses commodities like, gold, copper and gas.  Indeed in just a short period that it was launched, its price grow rapidly.  And if not now, bitcoin price will goes up and would be expensive.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

Investing on bitcoin is a good way of earning more profit. I think, it is because bitcoin has a very high value but having that value, many of us can't buy even one bitcoin. Maybe it is nice to buy bitcoin if we have money for investment but if don't have, we should work to earn it.
At the start, when bitcoin is created have few only recognized this of having potentiality in the future. But as it continue in it's journey, the more investors are coming as they already know about bitcoin in the blockchain for its valuable. Today's price gives more recognition to bitcoin and crypto currencies of being number 1 in the market and it will continue soaring worldwide.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

Now is the time to invest in Bitcoin because it is starting to become extremely popular even among big banks which is why you're hearing JP Morgan starting to talk about it now.

S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

I think it's high time to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has become the best cryptocurrency in the world. A lot of people are using bitcoin and the number of user is increasing day by day at a high rate. The price of bitcoin is also increasing at a great rate. We always wants to make profit from invest. So it's great idea to make profit from bitcoin. We can also pay any payment through bitcoin. The transaction system of bitcoin is totally free and instant. So I think it's wise decision to invest in bitcoin.

kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:54:56 AM

Well for starters btc is growing at a very fast rate. And now the price just went down and it is the best time to buy btc leave it for 6-8,months and invest some more. Some news or updates will usually make btc price go down. (Rumors just to make the price go down so they can buy more.) But the btc is still going very Strong

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Well for starters btc is growing at a very fast rate. And now the price just went down and it is the best time to buy btc leave it for 6-8,months and invest some more. Some news or updates will usually make btc price go down. (Rumors just to make the price go down so they can buy more.) But the btc is still going very Strong

We should think that bitcoin continues to grow rapidly every day, if we do not allocate to buy regularly then we will be left very far away, now is the right time but do not need to buy every day, we just need to see the momentum of any fluctuations that are going on.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Well i think the main reason why we should invest bitcoin is the price  its price is currently rising and we can say that it will rise fast.so then if we are going to invest with it today maybe next month  we can gain a huge income or maybe   it will go down in the  nextday but it will rise again .it is really profitable to invest in bitcoin that is why we  need to invest it today before bitcoin rich to the higher level.and we cant afford buying it.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

It's always the best time to invest on bitcoin and I really recommend right now to invest on bitcoin since the price of bitcoin have a potential to reach $25000 barrier in 2022. even though bitcoin is not stable that's a good thing because the way more people who invest on bitcoin the more the demand would increase and that can cause price hike.
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

because this the initial stage and a lot of people are investing and earning through it so it is a most suitable time to invest in bitcoins you can easily earn a lot of bitcoins through online trade like trade.com or something like that so this is the time to invest in bitcoins and earn a suitable amount of bitcoins for yourself
dcash

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

Actually,  if only i knew this i would invest in bitcoin few years back then. Though its volatile it is still cheap for the past years unlike the value of it today. But i have this mindset from a Chinese proverbs that "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” So it is not yet late for us to start in every skill or investment we want to acquire.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin so much now its price is so expensive to come in the next year you know you're going down the price for the next day okay next month you'll be boastful because now you can not tell yourself that's the way it's changed bitcoin is not as good as just 1bitcoin at just 24k but now 1bitcoin is at 300k and it's going to rise for some months and maybe it's going to fall next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: