Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 4814 times)
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
I think now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is getting higher and it continually getting higher so this is the best time to invest because the bitcoins is on high value. So you will earn high value of money than before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

For me it is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because its currency price was still low maybe the other days comes. Its price is too much high that you would not be able to buy it. Buying now is the big option too make your investment double its price .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:26:04 AM

Because bitcoin price will not stop on growing up. The price is volatile so it means it always have a risks. It really has a big potential especially in the future. You can invest anytime because no one can stop bitcoin even some country ban it, bitcoin will still there. I think in investing in bitcoin, the sooner the better because the price of bitcoin has a huge potential to grow in the future.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

The are many reasons to buy and invest in BTC. First, the cryptocurrency revolution will be increasing and become the important way in any transaction without cash. The second, it's very private and fast. The third, when alcoin develop, the BTC will become the diamond of cryptocurrency in the near future.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

Bitcoin had proven that somehow it benefits a lot of people nowadays like it give people an extra salary and used to pay house bills. Now is the time to invest in bitcoin because of its clear potential in the industry. In some countries, bitcoin was already legalized as a form of payment in every transactions they do. It is hope that it will be acceptable also worldwide one day. Another reason is that the value of bitcoin increases oftentimes. It may go down but still manages to go up which is great. So if you start to invest as early as today, the profit you'll get after certain years would be big, a big amount of money that will help you and your family to survive in everyday lives.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

Also, when you can, try to help others in learning.

Maybe you can see these links (I try to currently put in my signature):
Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old

Amazing to see global trade growth on localbitcoins as well (scroll down to see all the individual countries):
https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins     :

Be mindful of the Bad Actors - Avoid these:
DCG = DIGITAL CURRENCY GROUP (Barry Silbert, Jeff Garzik, coinbase, coindesk, blockchain.info, bitpay, bitcoin.com, etc) supports FUD & have/will try to infiltrate & eventually shutdown bitcoin.

r/btc reddit thread and (the other) company-controlled bitcoin website (bitcoin.com) also spread FUD but then try to accuse others of spreading FUD, LOL? Why do they push hard on altcoins (bitcoin cash, ethereum, FUD?)  Why do they push for forks?

Forks creating scamchains are a courtesy brought to you by DCG group of companies led by Barry Silbert with his fellow minion Jeff Garzik and friend Roger Ver. Central banks love to fund their seeders who in turn fund DCG operations so they can get inside the community to circumvent Bitcoin's progress and try to destroy bitcoin via forks, code, media (see coindesk) articles and social posts, funded startups, and flow of funds into exchanges (pumps & dumps).

Luckily their attempts have been marked by continuous and grand failures - altcoins...
"Bitcoin Classic" failure
"Bitcoin XT" failure
"Bitcoin Unlimited" failure
"Bitcoin Cash" failure
"Bitcoin Segwit2x" (BTC1) failure

The real Bitcoin, on the other-hand, has the highest value because of the totality of what it is - if it lacked the features of what it is, then there would be no value.

Today, Bitcoin is probably almost 1% adopted by people all around the world. Even in the most adopted country, the USA, most people have no idea what Bitcoin really is. Japan, may have a slightly higher number in percentage terms.

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin's growth. At a bank, just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

BUT Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Nothing can stop Bitcoin as it reached escape velocity back in 2013.  What do you think everyone's been doing for the past 4 years??

Bitcoin has been unstoppable growth since 2013.

Wait until we are closer to 3% adoption in the world.

Once we hit 4% adoption in the world, then Bitcoin = mainstream.

Let that sink in.

dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

not me not why? you can invest on bitcoin went its don`t and remember this every time bitcoin its down bitcoin will kick back 30% more  or 50% more of the total value wait till you see  opportunity to buy bitcoin at the low prize  or you can buy altcoin its the same but it took longer time to double your money their are many cryptocurrency you can get help for expert or read their prediction  on this site.

because in this present increasingly emerging era, scattered everywhere crimes under the guise of investment.
and it will always harm all parties, especially for investors.
well, here bitcoin plays an important role to gain confidence in the investor.karena, over time, bitcoin value can compete stability compared with investment in other fields
Missmhimi

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

Now is the time to invest in bitcoin because the price will surely go up and appreciates its value.
Invest now or regret later.

The thing that i learned about bitcoin is that the higher the price goes, the more people want to buy it, and the less people want to sell it.
That is, indeed, the entire point of its architecture.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

Today is better than tommorow. What I mean is that while we have still time to invest we should grab that oppurtunity.
It is not still late. We could trust this currency as a  good for investment and we predict that bitcoin will not fail but it is bitcoin ever.

[
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

The reason is you should need to invest in bitcoin because the value of it is contiously to increase so dont regret someday and i think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin this is the good opportunity to buy bitcoin. Smiley
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

For the nearest 2-5 years it will be also the reason to invest into Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency will always grow as less and less BTC coins remain. Each next one becomes like a precious stone, a very rare one.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:51:47 AM

It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin had been through ups and downs but nothing can stop it from increasing.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:13:21 AM

That is how advance our technology now. Even I can't imagine how that thing works. But you know, people gets smarter everyday so that is not even impossible to achieve. The good thing is that blockchain technology is unhackable. So no one could ever change anything recorded in that chain. That is why cryptocurrencies are now hot topic specially Bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a good one to invest. It is still soaring and we can't stop it. That is why when it is right to buy, do not hesitate to buy.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
xz

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

The reason why I'm here in one bitcoin the lack of money for daily expenses because we do not have to be credited to earn money so they just have to hope to earn money to help my family hope.
There is constantly great time to put resources into bitcoins on the grounds that the costs of bitcoins dependably increment quickly so it doesn't make a difference what the time is however the costs dependably increment quickly so you ought not look the terrible or great time but rather should purchase bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: