Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk in a mobile app.  (Read 4534 times)
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

well just like others say it's a web based forum, but i think it's fun to have an app for bitcointalk forum since its gives better accessibility and conveniency for the users. Well it needs development though, lets just wait if the owners implement it.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

it could be but also need a very good idea so that later can really make an application that has quality and can attract many people to download it in accessing bitcointalk forum quickly and easily.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

Until now I have never accessed bitcointalk using iOS app because it still has never met him. if to open I use the original website ie https // bitcointalk.org Even if something makes it would be great in the progress of the access system later.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:26:53 PM

Is there any app for this forum
Yes, here it is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk but it's no more working.I mean you cant able to log into your account using this app.You can only visit the forum as a guest now.For the captcha (Google ReCaptcha) you can't log into your account.This app doesn't support google recaptcha. So don't try to log with this app.

I agree with you. This app doesn't secure I think. Because it has not the trustable security system. It has some bug. It reviews not so good, only 3.1. Download only 75 times. So it will better to avoid log on this app.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

I support that. Having a dedicated app for btctalk will be convenient. It will be easy to navigate when you open btctalk in a cp and I hope they will also add more awesome features into it.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:16:00 AM

as far as I know this bitcointalk web site has no version of Android app or ios-based app, this bitcointalk is only web-based, but I also do not really know it maybe master here there is more know ..

It would be nice if there is an app, right? What do you think?
a mobile app will be handy since many people are on the go. I sure hope that somebody will try to develop a mobile app so that navigating bitcoin talk will be easy. What do you think are the hindrances to this?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

Just wanted to add, you can view the forum using the following link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?wap

You can view an individual topic like so:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=xxxxxx.yyyy;wap

(xxxxx is the topic id, yyyy is the post number to start at (multiple of 20 I believe))

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

Quoting a reply I made 2 days ago about this.

No. The only one that somehow "worked" was this one for Android[1]. But it was hella buggy and I couldn't even read posts with multiple pages. Now, it seems that it stopped working because of the new BitcoinTalk login captcha addition.

If I was you, I would wait for the new Beta forum software to get released.

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk

Pay attention at the part where I say that it stopped working because of the new Bitcointalk login captcha. Result: There is no mobile apps atm.

oh i see, there's really an app, but based on your review I am now hesitating to download this and just wait for the software you are suggesting. Is there really an upcoming software to be released?

I saw that there is an app but it not click if they ask me i must prefer to use bitcoin here in web based. You see some here scammed what if we use app.?
metagry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

The nesting structure is incompatible with mobile apps. The same was true for DISCUS.
overlord_44

Activity: 207

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

They have to create a mobile app as soon as possiple. May be one day,  one hero comes and say to us : " download and use it!!! ". It would be perfect.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:40:33 AM

If there will be ann app for mobile phones then it is far mor faster way to access to bitcoin.You are free to browse if you have free time.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

Well, it will really be a very good improvement if the app errors can be fixed. The captcha bug issue has been general. I for one will really appreciate if it can be fixed and all future/anticipated issues put in check. Bitcointalk in app will be best for all especially when in transit and postings made with ease.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Just wanted to add, you can view the forum using the following link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?wap

You can view an individual topic like so:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=xxxxxx.yyyy;wap

(xxxxx is the topic id, yyyy is the post number to start at (multiple of 20 I believe))

I don't that it's better if we do that because it's harder to understand the forum with that. It looks like a website for Java Phone Grin . Just open the forum as is on a browser.
If there will be ann app for mobile phones then it is far mor faster way to access to bitcoin.You are free to browse if you have free time.
How come that having an app for this forum will make it faster to access?  There has been no change when you open the forum on Phone compared to the PC. So why complicate things and make some hassle to the admins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

Just get noticed BCT Forum has a mobile app, though I don't know it's official app or not? I think it's people demand to introduce us such of app with login access.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

Bitcointalk is available on the android playstore, it's just that the mobile version bitcointalk app is not well developed! I think it's easier to access bitcointalk through a browser like chrome! Never log in through a bitcointalk app in playstore.

celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:48:01 PM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.
You absolutely use bitcoin on your mobile phone just your phone has network or wifi connection. You go to the site of bitcoin to join as easy as you go to zalo or facebook. I also use bitcoin on the phone and it's convenient for me wherever and whenever.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.

i see theres a bitcointalk app  using for some members here and i tried it once also i like the fact that it loads fast compared to wev browser and the graphics are look richer and nicer. here is the link if want to try it also http://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk/3_net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk_2013-11-13.apk/ just be catious using apps that not from bitcointalk because they might hack your account.
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

i am not agree on that take a look here in forum some are hacked there is a security what about in app how can we sure that hacker cant do some to hack if the security for mobile app is high it is ok but if not i think i am ok here in site where i can access the forum.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

it is very interesting, but it would have to have several moderators and administrators because the integration could be gigantic and access also  Smiley
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:16 PM

as far as I know this bitcointalk web site has no version of Android app or ios-based app, this bitcointalk is only web-based, but I also do not really know it maybe master here there is more know ..

It would be nice if there is an app, right? What do you think?

I would want to if they will push for it. It's a nice idea. It'll be more convenient for users like us. We will be able to post whenever we want to. We can post wherever we want. I will be easier for us to have an access through our mobile phones. I wish that they will push that app soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: