Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapest place to buy bitcoin?  (Read 3529 times)
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

I would like to start selling bitcoin any suggestions where to buy I just bought some on coin base $100 Canadian and transferred it to my paxful wallet, And ended up only with $88 worth is there any other places but I won't lose $12 for every hundred?

You can buy in exchanges like bittrex and poloniex but for me buying in you local store is the more convenient and cheap. No service charge so you'll get your btc in full. No more no less. Also you can pay them with your local currency. Try to ask your local bitcoin community or your friends where will you find this local stores.
Definitely. Buying it from the local stores is much more convenient and profitable as compared to any other technique. You just need to take care of this thing that from whosesoever you are buying it, be sure that the market price and the rate at which you are buying is exactly the same.
simonkev

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

Cash to bitcoin directly, usually on Crypto/Blockchain conferences.
Tecumseh666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

bitcointalk is cheapest place but you must be smat and avoid scammers
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

I would like to start selling bitcoin any suggestions where to buy I just bought some on coin base $100 Canadian and transferred it to my paxful wallet, And ended up only with $88 worth is there any other places but I won't lose $12 for every hundred?

I am not sure if my suggestion will be a good idea for you or i hope it will be an option to you. If you are not on the haste to start trading immediately then just join signature campaigns and they will pay you bitcoins in return. I see that you are still a newbie then just rank up your account first then study the principles of trading while ranking up.
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Kraken would be a good place for that

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Showtime24

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:40:39 AM

Localbitcoins is a great resource.  If you ever see Bitcoin ATM's I highly recommend not to use them.  Their prices are usually marked up 15%-25%.  Definitely not worth it!  However, if you might find one locally that might have a markup of 5%-10% then it might be worth it.  https://coinatmradar.com/ is a good resource to find the ATMs.
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

If you have some CNY you can try the Chinese OTC app Coin Cola -- you can buy bitcoins at basically the global market price, but it's equivalent to a ~20% mark up from the Chinese price.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:44:19 AM

Maybe you find it weird when I advice you about this. I do this often and no transactions fees. I got a friend who is a user also who I talked to and asked if he want to sell his earned bitcoin to bypass all fees. For he always cashing out almost twice a month. This is the trick used the same wallet with your friend much I prefer local wallets that is available in your country. He do love it for he bypass conversion and withdrawal fees. And I don't have to fee anything other the price of bitcoin itself.
Enzo 777

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:10:08 AM

price depend if you will use your ID will get more but try this site with escrow
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

If remitano is available in your country, then you should give the platform a trial. It is a P2P exchange platform which is quite organized with a lovely escrow system. I have been using this platform now months to purchase at a very good price and I have never regretted it once. I tried other ones such as localbitcoins, luno but with remitano, I still end up getting the best price.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

The best way to go about it, is to buy from individuals with that, you get to buy low and at the same time avoid the unnecessary charges here and there. For those suggesting local bitcoin, you need to be more careful about that platform because news coming from that end is not something you want to engage yourself into. Join a forum where there are people who value their reputation before anything then transact with them.
cryptobiker

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:00:01 PM

Yes best is to Buy/Sell in immediate network, there must be others dealing in bitcoins in your network who introduced you or got you interested at the first place... best is to form a local BTC users group Watsapp telegram what ever you prefer and just post a message... If you are the first one in your social circle flirting with bitcoins then localbitcoin  is the place for you... tried and tested just be cautious on the first date.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

OP, you may want to check up Changelly. I think they sure have a good rate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:42:23 PM

You can buy bitcoin in localbitcoin . But I think the price of every wallet is near to each other. You can try also exchanges site but you need to see all the prie of each other where the price cheapest so if you see alteast one you can buy now. Make a resesrch first before take an action . 12 dollars many things you buy this amount and thats not easy to earn .
alva 777

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

try to find tursted member or use escrow

go to service and will find many green trust can sell you cheap bitcoin
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:42:56 AM

I don't think you will find a specific place where you can buy bitcoin at a lower value since bitcoin is always sold with the market price. If the market price goes up, the buying/selling price also goes up, and the other way around.

I can recommend that you can consider using exchanges such localbitcoins since the selling and buying of bitcoins is made easier using fiat currencies.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Its not like cheap but you can avoid extra charges when you decide to buy in local bitcoin. I have been using local bitcoins from the time i started using bitcoin and you will never get scammed there. Also you can find traders from your own region and use your region fiat to buy. Coinbase, bittrex is also a good exchanges.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Localbitcoin is the best place to buy but, you have to be patience to find seller's in need of fiat.

This is just one of the strategy where you can buy bitcoin below market rate. Beside this other seller's may be selling btc for profit.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Bitcoin is actually need to be exchange , and all the price of exchangers are nearly the same . The best way to exchange bitcoin with the cheapest price is buy from guys in your local. You will have rights to down the price as much as you can if there is no compete. I knew some guys who make the profit in Bitcoin through this way.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

Cheapest way to buy bitcoin is to buy from individuals within your reach because if it were to be an exchange a member on the forum, you can only open scam accusation and get the individual tagged if there is merit in your argument aside that there is nothing much to be done.

If its going to be from exchange sites, they have their reputation at stake so they probably wont scam you. But individuals one needs to be more careful in this era where people no longer care about means the moment money is involved.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: