Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69670 times)
halid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

This market is ridding the bear for too long. It's hard to say which crypto's safe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

bitcoin and ETH is the safest to keep. if you willing to take risk, altcoin is much more rewarding.
Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Speaking of the best crypto to buy now, of course it is ethereum,
for myself ethereum no doubt because of its promising future,
and now ethereum prices are down, of course this is the time to buy

Waiting for Ethereum growth, I do the same. I believe, this perfect altcoin pump will happen in November already (maybe a bit earlier or even later) but it will surely come.
Hopefully all you say is true in November, the price of altcoin can rise,
and if so we must follow the progress so that later we will not miss the information
I think that the price of altcoyn can grow in October after the approval of the ETF on September 30. If all the same approve

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

bitcoin and ETH is the safest to keep. if you willing to take risk, altcoin is much more rewarding.

in my opinion kin and mth is really very cheap now.
if you look their charts you can see it. they are 5% of their ath.
they will be rocket.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Blockchain technology is based on cryptographic algorithms designed to prevent data distortion. Each block includes a hash to the previous block, so it’s impossible to substitute an intermediate block in the ledger.  At February 2017, TIM IOT division has developed the IOT device (ASIC chip) which can directly talk to TIM blockchain. This is developed using PUF technology (Physical Unclonable Function) to prevent spoofing attack, so that no one can create a copy of it and do spoofing attack on Private TIM blockchain Network of our clients. These IOT devices will be used for many purpose like FX transactions on chip, tracking logistics and consignments and many more.
At the end of the 2017, the project concept and prototypes of TIM Blockchain has been developed and team developed the multigraph simulated network system. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. (Load of transaction in a given region). This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. The network starts with two default graphs across the globe with partition across the equator line. With increase of transactions, the graphs are forked to create more parallel partitions which could increase the overall throughput of the system.
After the whitepaper completion, TIM Blockchain team published a new and pathbreaking model for how cryptography based digital assets, namely cryptocurrencies or tokens in March 2018. It was based on simple premise of utility value, which means that any asset should be as valuable as its usefulness. Additionally, the pre-ICO of TIM Blockchain had been conducted in March 2018 and collected 3000 ETH from more than 200 investors. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at TIM Blockchain, so the hard cap is determined where TIM Blockchain needs to reach.
TIM team continued with developing the multigraph test network and integrations the POA network on the public Node multigraph in the April 2018. The blockchain security is achieved by the multigraph generated by sharding of TIM network. The key generation works for network size of above 400, therefore has a future readiness feature. The generation mechanism is collaborative, where each of the graph miner computes the isogeny contribution by keeping oneself at the root. The root nature can be easily verified when the block is signed. This also mandates that the block to be created by one of graph miners. To reach this stage, the size of the multigraph is key criteria.
TIM Blockchain has released limited beta for sharding testnet. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. TIM Blockchain built over Ethereum code base using vertical sharding, on-demand partition, load distribution based on statistical model, DAG based network topology for nodes communication, scoring mechanism using gossip trust protocol, cuckoo filter instead of bloom filter and many more.
Besides the marketing power of TIM Blockchain, project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. TIM Blockchain aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. TIM Blockchain Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships.
And finally, TIM Blockchain is pleased to announce that the crowd sale has begun at the 15h September 2018 and the fastest contributors got their TIM tokens secured. TIM tokens have been sold to the general public with appropriate KYC and AML compliance. The crowd sale has been conducted on the LAToken platform -https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Oaog0c currently a Top 50 Cryptocurrency Exchange. TIM Blockchain has announced that to help investors in current market conditions, Ethereum price are pegged to US$400. This gives them more TIM tokens than their ether would otherwise buy.
The TIM foundation aims to strengthen communities across the globe using technological advancement and innovation. We are committed to create one of the most viable public, scalable, secure, permission-less blockchain of choice for enterprises, governments and partners.
juraangel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

NAS, BCN, EOS, ICON . Of course you should hold too Bitcoin, Neo and Ethereum. Don't mind the FUD that now besets Bitcoin, you should know that 60℅ of the total bitcoin that will exis has been mined!
so that is why i recommend buying some altcoins right now! u can make huge profit
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Teamwork is essential to success and growth. As much as some people like to think they can do it all on their own, the truth is, they can’t. Having a good team of individuals around you not only helps you to stay grounded but also enables you to think in different ways, push boundaries with new ideas and most importantly it provides you with a strong support network. It is important that this team works as one, that everyone has the same end goal and are helping each other to reach it. However, in order to do this there are a few important things to consider.

When several independent ICOs that are working towards a similar goal come in unison to form a business ecosystem, they are better poised to deliver successful results and understand the needs of the customers within the business landscape. Customers and clients also value partnerships and corporate alliances due to reasons such as increased capital, more advisors and proven track record. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate.

There is a good example to show the power of alliances for the ICOs. INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

for me the favorite is the coin of NEO and STRAT. Most of all I invested in them and I hope to get a big profit
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Speaking of the best crypto to buy now, of course it is ethereum,
for myself ethereum no doubt because of its promising future,
and now ethereum prices are down, of course this is the time to buy

Waiting for Ethereum growth, I do the same. I believe, this perfect altcoin pump will happen in November already (maybe a bit earlier or even later) but it will surely come.
Hopefully all you say is true in November, the price of altcoin can rise,
and if so we must follow the progress so that later we will not miss the information
I think that the price of altcoyn can grow in October after the approval of the ETF on September 30. If all the same approve
reportedly etf will be postponed again, until February or March 2019,
maybe bitcoin will be stable and the dominance of bitcoin will be shared into altcoins,
this is altcoin season!
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

buy top 10 coin which has low value, they will pump when bull market starting
dont worry if it dumps, may just in short.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

I heard that XRP value pumped and doubled. Infact it goes to #2 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap next to bitcoin. Quite surprising that ethereum value goes down to #3. I still ethereum will comeback it will recover the #2 spot . So Ethereum is still good to invest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

I heard that XRP value pumped and doubled. Infact it goes to #2 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap next to bitcoin. Quite surprising that ethereum value goes down to #3. I still ethereum will comeback it will recover the #2 spot . So Ethereum is still good to invest.

ethereum is lightyears ahead of ripple and it will always stay that way, ripple is a shitcoin used by the banks to infiltrate the blockchain space, nothing more.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

ethereum is lightyears ahead of ripple and it will always stay that way, ripple is a shitcoin used by the banks to infiltrate the blockchain space, nothing more.
ethereum is the best choice to buy at this time even though yesterday had an uproar by the news that ethereum's position was shifted by XRP, but it was only temporary and now ethereum will slowly rise again.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

The tighter integration of geolocation by GPS in TIM Blockchain provides this unique feature by which one can write smart contracts to allow/disallow it’s execution in a given geolocation. And there can be many use cases of this feature. One of which is to create specific locations where smart contract based wallets can be secured. Having telecom partners for this is going to improve the geolocation security as well. Telecoms companies use GPS to synchronize their towers. Therefore Telecoms are a natural partner for TIM.
How will Bitcoin and Ethereum benefit?
TIM is getting ready with atomic swaps and all cryptocurrencies having this interoperability can work with TIM. This way one can secure bitcoin and ethereum by geonodes. This will put an end to next 4 million bitcoins being lost to theft and losses.
Ecosystem Driven Development
Our core effort has always been to build the state of the art blockchain to enhance our enterprise partnerships. And there are so many new frontiers to cover. We want your opinion and advice on how to build the adoption roadmap. There are so many alternatives and choices. Which interoperability features should be tackled first? What level of interoperability should be developed? Should it be limited upto smart contract to smart contract based interoperability or transactions based swaps as well?
Geonodes Bids open on 11 October 2018
The Request for Proposal has been initiated for inviting bids to build the enterprise security framework. TIM Blockchain will dedicate $5M towards developing this framework.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

1000 USD is good amount to invest in crypto. BTC is most reliable coin till the time. If i talk about alt coins ETH and NEO are best alt coins to invest. ETH and NEO were at quite low price in the starting of month. But from last week price of ETH is gradually going up. This is the right time to invest in ETH espacially. As you ve enough money to invest , i would suggest you to make balanced portolio and invest rationally.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

$WAVES waves platform

Undervalued crypto currency I have ever seen

partnerships:

Rostec (Founder: Vladimir Putin)!!! https://www.coindesk.com/rostec-waves-blockchain-smart-cities/
   Malta's MFSA https://cryptovest.com/news/waves-malta-discuss-blockchain-co-operation/
💠 Gazprombank
💠 Russian National Settlement Depository
💠 Deloitte
💠 Kazakhstan
💠Moscow Stock Exchange
💠Russian billionaire
💠TMT Investments (incubator fund)
💠 Sberbank (largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, and the 3 largest in Europe)

https://medium.com/@wavesgo/constantly-updated-list-all-waves-platform-partnerships-388ea5193b08

best wishes!
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

It seems to me that ETH and ADA are good coins for buying. I believe that these projects will start growing actively soon. Today is a good time to buy many coins.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

It seems to me that ETH and ADA are good coins for buying. I believe that these projects will start growing actively soon. Today is a good time to buy many coins.
Speaking of ethereum and cardano, these two coins have a bright future,
and especially at this time both prices are cheap, of course this is a good time to buy
but I think it's back to your individual decision whether to buy or not

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

Speaking of ethereum and cardano, these two coins have a bright future,
and especially at this time both prices are cheap, of course this is a good time to buy
but I think it's back to your individual decision whether to buy or not
My thing is that you can not only buy altcoyin, but also tokens of really promising companies. I would suggest such a coin as pundi X, which manifested itself during the ico company.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Now is not right time to buy, but if I am going to buy any cryptocurrency I will prefer to create portfolio main part (50-60%) of which consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and 2 altcoins from top 20 (may be XLM, IOTA and ADA). And also I think it is better to invest 5-10% of portfolio (it is risky) in another altcoins with big potential, may be something like HOT, SC, XVG... I prefer old and tested with time cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: