Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now ETH is going down to the dip. You SOLD or HOLD?  (Read 3831 times)
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

Of course I will keep ETH because there is no reason to sell ETH at the moment because this market has risen sharply in recent months, so instead of selling ETH I will switch to ETH long term investment It certainly will increase in 1-2 months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

i am a BitcoinHodler so i care about my bitcoin hodlings. that means when ETH dumps down to 0.076BTC i have sold it a long time ago when it was still high to eliminate any damage to the amount of bitcoin i am hodling.

if you want to be successful in this market you have to act fast and eliminate all the emotions you have. there is no room for "hoping" a recovery for an altcoin. if you see drop then dump it as fast as possible and if you really believe in it, then buy at the bottom. never hold for "hope" in altcoins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:01:41 AM

Take shelter and move everything to ETC. Hold till Christmas at least...
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

i am a BitcoinHodler so i care about my bitcoin hodlings. that means when ETH dumps down to 0.076BTC i have sold it a long time ago when it was still high to eliminate any damage to the amount of bitcoin i am hodling.

if you want to be successful in this market you have to act fast and eliminate all the emotions you have. there is no room for "hoping" a recovery for an altcoin. if you see drop then dump it as fast as possible and if you really believe in it, then buy at the bottom. never hold for "hope" in altcoins.

As BitcoinHodler said, there is no room for emotion in this market. If you really want to make some money, you have to leave your feelings and excitement.

Ethereum is one of the finest and brightest coins on this market. The projects are still going on and the team is working in a self-sacrificing way. Just wait and do not sell Ethereum in your hand for the price you buy. When you expect, you will understand that you have to wait to make money.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

I'm holding my Ethereum. It's store of value, just like Bitcoin. Daily price changes don't affect me. I don't care about current price because Ethereum has long term value. Just like Bitcoin went from 150$ to 4500$ Ethereum will make similar move in 3-5 years at most. Why would I sell for such a low price now? That makes no sense.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

I am going to hold my Ethereum bag. Not switching my bags arround all the time, cause its too much stress. In the long term ETH is going to see huge rises. Its just small correction in the next time, before we can lift off again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

i have sold my ETH bag when the first pump came after the bottom dump price of 0.007BTC and made my profit. then when the dump was done i started my short term trading of riding the pump and dump waves up and down to maximize my profit.
nothing has changed now either. i am still buying it whenever i feel we are at the bottom of the dump. these days i have not yet found the bottom of it so i am making profit from other altcoins instead while ETH is making up its mind.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:35:29 AM

I think a lot of the energy that has been into the entire crypto world over the past six months based on things like August 1st, and other changes have been made generally is petering out and that's showing on most of the coins that have been around for a while. Bitcoin obviously is holding fine but that is just based on the fact that people doing the values go up so obviously they're going to buy more.  Eth is down only because of the fact that BTC is increasing fast.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

I would say the 20 most popular coin' beneath Bitcoin, when it comes to the past 6 months half of those have been riding Out on Just sheer energy alone. Now I'm comes time when a lot of this drama is in the past and for a new person coming into the investment Arena, they don't see anything is going to have been around for awhile that makes them want to get involved.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

I would say the 20 most popular coin' beneath Bitcoin, when it comes to the past 6 months half of those have been riding Out on Just sheer energy alone. Now I'm comes time when a lot of this drama is in the past and for a new person coming into the investment Arena, they don't see anything is going to have been around for awhile that makes them want to get involved.

There's much newer projects and better projects and coins that have a much better future ahead of them. Sometimes the market driven by outside events that create enthusiasm and draw people in and they are looking for a specific coin.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:15:29 AM

Omg..why so many thread saying eth goin deep ? Did you see the ethereum price at january 2017 ? Or february ? Is it deep for people who bought at that time ? It is just small correction and ethereum already up so high. It is normal to coreection.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

Omg..why so many thread saying eth goin deep ? Did you see the ethereum price at january 2017 ? Or february ? Is it deep for people who bought at that time ? It is just small correction and ethereum already up so high. It is normal to coreection.

Yes this is a small correction which happens before it can take a new high . People who are patience veg rally hold in this market as this dip can be easily recovered in few hours itself as people will be looking to buy more at the dips and with  this there will be increase and price rises quickly .
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

I am not really a fan of selling coins not unless if I really need to, but I'd rather hold them and wait for its new ath again. If I remember it right, the last price of Ethereum went up to 0.10 I think (correct me if I'm wrong). And its price now goes back and forth around 0.07 - 0.08 so if I sell them now and it would reach a new ath in a couple of months or maybe end of this year, who knows what. Then I might regret my decision of selling them at its current price now.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:34:35 AM

Most of the coin are in the red mark right now because bitcoin drop in price recently,so just hold your coin
You can't lose if you keep holding and ETH is not bad coin,it will rise eventually
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

For now, I definitely hold. Price is too low to sold and ethereum will rise. And now everything is going down.
jhrushi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

Not an expert, but it depends upon your purchase price. This morning, I wanted to sell my ETH holdings that I purchased at high price (~388) a couple days ago, but in a hurry, I disabled my bittrexx account. Now I have to wait for 24 hrs until it gets unlocked. I Cant believe it takes 24 hrs to resolve a simple ticket. I guess I have to wait and watch my portfolio bleed to death. I guess my only choice is to keep it long term. If anyone knows a way around this issue, I will really appreciate it.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:49:33 PM

Now the price for ETN is really going down. However, at the same time, the price of bitcoins and other coins is lowered. This is a temporary correction of prices and this reduction will necessarily lead to their further growth. Therefore, there is no need to panic, it is still better to hold ETH coins and not to sell them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:41:19 AM

I sold LTC and it is waiting the right moment to buy ETH.
Is it a good time?

I have to watch 24 hours,
Please not during midnight
it makes me tired LOL
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:01:39 AM

just sell and buy back again later. Yes we believe in ETH. But market is the other side. Just follow market to collect more ETH in you portfolio.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

Hold even eth is a really coin and has the a really good chance of reaching $1k by this year if you had purchased some shit coin i would have told you to sell but eth is a really good investment. Plus btc is down so alts will surely fall don't worry.
In order to cover your loss invest in few ico with ico normally ico has given me minumum 2 times the funds i invested with this you increase the amount of eth you are holding and reduce the current loss and increase future profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: