Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution  (Read 11102 times)
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

No we are comparing the name! Not the value! God Already Litra is projected to have $3-$4 within first week of trading!

Oh are you a team member?

Are you a team member?
musicdj1

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

The news I am reading about you guys are awesome, im so happy that i got in before btc crashed Smiley

So when the Bloomberg interview is coming? that reuters article is fantastic
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

The news I am reading about you guys are awesome, im so happy that i got in before btc crashed Smiley

Man send us the links, why you are killing us! it is a fantastic news, i know the team is super.

Going to reuters now

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

btcminer49er

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Yes, please share the links
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:14:40 AM

Links, links links links....

Come one, don't keep us guessing
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

Hey!

I just sign up to ask how long it will take for you guys to reach mass adoption?

litra is great oppourtunity if you need any help just contact me telegram https://t.me/Happy6644
It would be best to join the official Litra telegram group here. There are a lot of friendly people there that would be happy to help you.
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

Hey!

I just sign up to ask how long it will take for you guys to reach mass adoption?

litra is great oppourtunity if you need any help just contact me telegram https://t.me/Happy6644
It would be best to join the official Litra telegram group here. There are a lot of friendly people there that would be happy to help you.

litra telegram group are so helpful i am always happy for litra and my  telegram name is always happy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Always happy huh? You will be when you buy Litra! here is the link to buy: www.litra.site

..C..

btcminer49er

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:17:03 PM

Hey!

litra telegram group are so helpful i am always happy for litra and my  telegram name is always happy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Always happy huh? You will be when you buy Litra! here is the link to buy: www.litra.site

WORD!

I'm a very happy man
MuAm (OP)

Activity: 112

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

Latest SCAM! Litra is a COIN not a token! Don't respond to all of this!

LITRA Team will never reach to you asking for any information!
"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,
You have a new direct message from the Litracoin workspace (litracoin.slack.com).

@taylorferrarra View in the archives

Taylor Ferrarra 2:00 PM, September 14th
**Important Notification from the ICO Security team**

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherrwalet.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of your tokens.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:39:22 AM

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,
You have a new direct message from the Litracoin workspace (litracoin.slack.com).

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherrwalet.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Well! People still fall for these things! People don't read if they do most will invest in Litra already! They scan! and scammers know that! be careful everyone

..C..

chocobo21

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

There's a pidgeon born every day
troneejack

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
musicdj1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Yes your health! Thats why they are giving you FREE health record access Cool Money will never buy you health one you lose it Cry
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,

The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Well! People still fall for these things! People don't read if they do most will invest in Litra already! They scan! and scammers know that! be careful everyone
The URL is so similar to the real myetherwallet.com, that some people may actually fall for it. You should always be aware of the fact that most, if not all, ICO's will only use official accounts to contact you, if there is some sort of emergency.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

Litrs is set to reach new heights with it's innovative thinking and connecting EHR to blockchain. I can't imagine how many people will benefit from this and I am sure that they will remember the name "Litra" for the rest of their lives. What more you can give to someone than a being a reason for their well being.

With Litra, healthcare will see its new horizon. Thank you Litra team for this wonderful platform.
chocobo21

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,

The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

The URL is so similar to the real myetherwallet.com, that some people may actually fall for it. You should always be aware of the fact that most, if not all, ICO's will only use official accounts to contact you, if there is some sort of emergency.

Uh i'm ashamed to admit, but i almost fell for that one
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

EHR Beta sign up is coming on Sep 25! Before ICO ends! Millions baby Millions of Americans will join the mass adopted coins!

HELLO LITRA!

..C..

musicdj1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,

The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Holy shit! Who is that stupid to follow that link? Since litra is a coin not a token !!!! BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:08:10 AM

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,

The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

We have to pay more attention, this url is very similar indeed and can be used in other projects as well. They are sending this type of "alert" even to coin that has no relation with Ethereum...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
musicdj1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

EHR Beta sign up is coming on Sep 25! Before ICO ends! Millions baby Millions of Americans will join the mass adopted coins!

HELLO LITRA!

Yes will be fantastic news to understand how Mass adoption will work, even for 100,000-500,000 Beta user it means Litra will be second most adopted coin in the U.S after Bitcoin, i can see 1-2 Million people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: