Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution  (Read 11097 times)
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

Is there a minimum? for Ether or btc?

No,
You can invest as much as you want.

Have you done any due diligence? People doesn't do anything!

Here is mine:

$5.5 trillion market size.

Competitor 1’s capital $92b with 87m reward members ~ $1057 member value, $4.2b profit.
Competitor 2’s capital $80b with 70m reward members ~ $1171 member value, $5.3b profit.

by 2022:

Litra app’s member value on average $ 1114 + EHR’s Magic.
EHR’s Magic worth $500 - $1000 per member.
Litra’s Member value = $1614 - $2114.
300 million Litra’s members.

$1614 - $2114 x 300m = ~ $484,200 Billion - ~ $634,200 Billion Market value.

That's interesting, what about CVS & Walgreens PBM? that adds value and competitions.
I know this is a smart coin business, but I would add more competitions like Walmart pharmacy, which I believe they will buy the app which Litra will build or building? Same as they did for Jet.com, $20 Billion Walmart pharmacy needs smart new blood startup, and this little kid around the blockchain may be the perfect fit, add to that the value of the coin associated with Walmart!

Walmart pharmacy is losing money! You can google it, so if they need to inject money or ideas, Litra Blockchain will be one of best solution, we as EHRHC said no nothing about Litra Blockchain build on top APP.

Early Access signup is coming on Sep 25, thats leave 5 days to anyone to buy Litra ICO coin.

They are losing money because they built their business model on Cash payers the $5 thing.

I do see Walmart approaching Litra Blockchain, that will put them far a head of the game.
If we add the value Litra Blockchain will disrupt on whole Healthcare, then the value of the coin itself will go beyond Ether to be 1/4 of BTC. so $1000.

You are confirming my estimation of Walmart approach, but that doesnt leave Target, nor Walgreens from bidding to buy.
Between Walgreens and Walmart the smart one will buy this Blockchain or the app which will be built on top of it.

Since I am sure none will try to buy the blockchain, they will try to acquire the App, which means win-win-win for everyone.

Do i see $1000 for this coin? Yes, if they turn down the acquisition offer not if they accept it.

Walgreens? Really? Do you think after the Theranos disaster they would approach a startup, specially such an advance one like Litra?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Konosatosh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

Do you know when the Beta signup will start? Sep 25? UTA?

Does it matter? You have a beta will start and last minimum 30 days- 6 months, who knows! But UTA? thats a weird question!
I am sure it will be US Eastern of Pacific.

not really, was just wondering how they will do it from first moment, just wanted to feel the rush

ありがとうございます Roll Eyes
JPnotmorgan

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:17:16 AM

No,

Here is mine:

Competitor 1’s capital $92b with 87m reward members ~ $1057 member value, $4.2b profit.
Competitor 2’s capital $80b with 70m reward members ~ $1171 member value, $5.3b profit.

by 2022:

That's interesting, what about CVS & Walgreens PBM? that adds value and competitions.
I know this is a smart coin business, but I would add more competitions like Walmart pharmacy, which I believe they will buy the app which Litra will build or building? Same as they did for Jet.com, $20 Billion Walmart pharmacy needs smart new blood startup, and this little kid around the blockchain may be the perfect fit, add to that the value of the coin associated with Walmart!

Walmart pharmacy is losing money! You can google it, so if they need to inject money or ideas, Litra Blockchain will be one of best solution, we as EHRHC said no nothing about Litra Blockchain build on top APP.

Early Access signup is coming on Sep 25, thats leave 5 days to anyone to buy Litra ICO coin.

They are losing money because they built their business model on Cash payers the $5 thing.

I do see Walmart approaching Litra Blockchain, that will put them far a head of the game.
If we add the value Litra Blockchain will disrupt on whole Healthcare, then the value of the coin itself will go beyond Ether to be 1/4 of BTC. so $1000.

You are confirming my estimation of Walmart approach, but that doesnt leave Target, nor Walgreens from bidding to buy.
Between Walgreens and Walmart the smart one will buy this Blockchain or the app which will be built on top of it.

Since I am sure none will try to buy the blockchain, they will try to acquire the App, which means win-win-win for everyone.

Do i see $1000 for this coin? Yes, if they turn down the acquisition offer not if they accept it.

Walgreens? Really? Do you think after the Theranos disaster they would approach a startup, specially such an advance one like Litra?

Because of their fiasco with Theranos, plus their AID acquisition falling apart, add to all of that CVS PBM.
Hell they should pay this before Walmart, they need it.
1 app instead of 16 apps and platform! Could you imagine the pump Walgreens stock will have that day?
JPnotmorgan

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Health care on blockchain? If its meant to solve privacy issues, still necessary to involve government and doctors. good luck.

It always funny how people says they care about their privacy, then you find them posting everything online!
What is more important than your health? I just finished reading the whitepaper, they say your data is not on the blockchain, the transaction happening on your blockchain will be register on the blockchain, so you are safe and double secured, add to that transparent layer will be added to your health record.

musicdj1

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

Health care on blockchain? If its meant to solve privacy issues, still necessary to involve government and doctors. good luck.

It always funny how people says they care about their privacy, then you find them posting everything online!
What is more important than your health? I just finished reading the whitepaper, they say your data is not on the blockchain, the transaction happening on your blockchain will be register on the blockchain, so you are safe and double secured, add to that transparent layer will be added to your health record.

Plus 1..maybe less than 1% from all investors read Litra whitepaper, because if they do most will invest more.
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

No,

Here is mine:

by 2022:

Because of their fiasco with Theranos, plus their AID acquisition falling apart, add to all of that CVS PBM.
1 app instead of 16 apps and platform! Could you imagine the pump Walgreens stock will have that day?

I am doing a research today, since its weekend to validate your idea, because that would be amazing! First Blockchain app to be acquired, and we are invested in it already! Hello MONEY

..C..

JPnotmorgan

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

@EHRHC

I sent you my contact as message here, once you are done, call or email me let's compare your due diligence with ours, if you want i can forward some numbers about recent Telehealth startups we have, plus Pharmaceutical latest mergers and the impact of that on  drugs advertising.
musicdj1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

@EHRHC

I sent you my contact as message here, once you are done, call or email me let's compare your due diligence with ours, if you want i can forward some numbers about recent Telehealth startups we have, plus Pharmaceutical latest mergers and the impact of that on  drugs advertising.

Are you going to publish it?
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

Plus 1..maybe less than 1% from all investors read Litra whitepaper, because if they do most will invest more.

I admit, i haven't read all of it
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

@EHRHC

Got it, started working on my research... will update you later on today early morning, this will be interesting, now all i am thinking about is adding 1-2 btc in Litra before ICO ends  Cool

..C..

musicdj1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

No kidding! Man you miss alot! Specially the numbers baby ..The numbers Smiley

here is the link: www.litra.site/Litrawhitepaper.pdf
amir24

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Hello, I reveal litra as scam. Please understand basic blockchain: why ICO if this proof of work blockchain??
Amir24 at your service. You are welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2183220.msg21902800#msg21902800

Litra not raise millions:

here we have BTC deposit address:
https://blockexplorer.com/address/17uaFqRtikEfjMDfjJhc5atrNa9GShbZ4m

here we have eth deposit address:
https://etherchain.org/account/0x752B74948F909cea1a8077Ff5be9760193b2AaDA#txreceived

Sad to say, all people who gave eth, already eth taken out from account because balance now 0 and transaction sent (https://etherchain.org/account/0x752B74948F909cea1a8077Ff5be9760193b2AaDA#txsent)

Litra coin is scam. Do not throw away btc/eth to this. Sorry to people who lost ether.
MuAm (OP)

Activity: 112

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

You should, I don't know why people doesn't invest enough time to read it!

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

Imagine how much time we guys invested in it, yet most people doesn't read it, they scan it! Its true! I spend 6 hours going over it.

..C..

musicdj1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Imagine how much time we guys invested in it, yet most people doesn't read it, they scan it! Its true! I spend 6 hours going over it.

Wow 6 hours? Man I read it once, then I troll guys here for 24 hours asking all kind of questions about Litra, blockchain, and how it will work out!
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

No,

Here is mine:

by 2022:

I am doing a research today, since its weekend to validate your idea, because that would be amazing! First Blockchain app to be acquired, and we are invested in it already! Hello MONEY

That will be an amazing research, thank you for all the energy,  it would be great if you publish it.

JPnotmorgan

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

Since one of the team is here, could you tell us your position if you get an offer to sell? Like in an early stage?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

Since one of the team is here, could you tell us your position if you get an offer to sell? Like in an early stage?

We never discuss this before as a team, and it will be very early for us to decided, it will always be about our dream to have better healthcare for everyone, and our families and us, whatever future holds for us, if it benefits all, mostly we will support and go with.

Litra Blockchain is all about transparent, better, and free Healthcare.

JPnotmorgan

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

We never discuss this before as a team, and it will be very early for us to decided, it will always be about our dream to have better healthcare for everyone, and our families and us, whatever future holds for us, if it benefits all, mostly we will support and go with.

Well that is a very diplomatic answer! Litra as blockchain or the App which will be built on top of it?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

Well that is a very diplomatic answer! Litra as blockchain or the App which will be built on top of it?

Fear, more than anything else, will compel these companies you mentioned to pay attention, for us right now we are focusing on delivering, and adding more value to our Blockchain and the App built on top of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: