Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryonics Frosbit claiming 1000Gh/s - $15K??  (Read 16464 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:54:14 PM

So Fahad Koumaiha is behind this scam...  Can we find his address and personal information?

Sorry, no disrespect to you, but this is your second post?!

How the hell are the newbies able to evade the posting rules all of a sudden.

Again totally off topic, I'm just seeing this a lot now.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sleepnbum

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:01:25 PM

New accounts can request to be whitelisted by a moderator if they prove they've been active in bitcoin... I'm a member in #bitcoin-otc and was at the conference...

back to the topic please.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:03:58 PM

New accounts can request to be whitelisted by a moderator if they prove they've been active in bitcoin... I'm a member in #bitcoin-otc and was at the conference...

No worries buddy, merely an observation...

KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:12:52 PM

The topic is you saw a web page you didn't believe so now you are accusing them of being scammers and you have some sketchy information about who is behind the web page.  So now you want to find the "personal information" of this person you think is involved in the web page that you think is fake. 

BTW - If you ever run into me at a conference please stay away.

you guys have history or sth?
Sleepnbum

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:30:10 PM

The topic is you saw a web page you didn't believe so now you are accusing them of being scammers and you have some sketchy information about who is behind the web page.  So now you want to find the "personal information" of this person you think is involved in the web page that you think is fake. 

BTW - If you ever run into me at a conference please stay away.

If this guy has taken $200k from kickstarters and is about to take 1.5 mil (not sure how legit that # is:  http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1feju1/owner_of_cryoniks_1000ghs_bitcoin_miner_has/ )  then YES I want people to know his identity so they know where to get their money.

BTW - quit being a pussy
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:34:26 AM

Todays email from Cryoniks: Wink

As of 8:34PM (EST) Saturday, June 1st we have officially met the 200 FrostBit™ 1000 pre-order unit quota 44 days ahead of schedule! Congratulations to everyone and a big thanks from everyone at Cryoniks; we couldn't have done it without your tremendous support!

At this time we'd like to kindly request from everyone to kindly verify their order status. As promised, we will be ready to ship all FrostBit™ 1000 units as soon as the queue is complete and all respective units are accounted for. To better serve the majority of customers, we will be moving up our delivery date and will require that customers kindly verify their pre-orders; we have had several customers make false or incomplete orders and were also notified that a few pre-orders were being auctioned. NO PRE-ORDER IS VALID UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY CRYONIKS, INC. If you or someone you know has received a solicitation of a pre-order or promises of a unit, kindly notify Support immediately.

Pre-orders that have not been validated by a payment will be suspended within one (1) business week to allow a customer on reserve the opportunity to purchase and reserve (a) unit(s). Written notices will be issued to all registered customers additionally on Thursday, June 6th to post payment or kindly verify in writing their intentions. Suspension emails will be Issued On Monday, June 10th and will notify respective individuals to kindly verify their orders or their reservations will be transferred to another customer in the waiting list. We pardon any inconveniences this may cause in advance however this is to better serve our collective customer-base.

Kindly note that due to the volume of inquiries and support questions, Support inquires may take slightly longer than usual. Customers wishing to change their Shipping details may do so by sending an email to support@cryoniks.com or by submitting a Support ticket at www.cryoniks.com; kindly supply the new information and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address initially provided.

If you have any additional questions or require any assistance at this time, kindly reply to this email or visit us at www.cryoniks.com and click Support to generate a ticket.

Congratulations and thank you kindly for your support and patience! We're very honored to have been given this unique opportunity and look forward to servicing your current, and future needs.

Warm Regards,
Cryoniks, Inc.

Your Pre-Order Details

Order Details

1 X FROSTBIT™ 1000

Confirmation Order Number
jmutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:15:16 PM

Jesus! they sure do know how to write some bullshit copy. I feel sad that someone might have fallen for there pretty website... Embarrassed
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:20:53 PM

Worth mentioning Bitwize, never did reply after that initial contact...

bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:27:22 PM

Todays email from Cryoniks: Wink

As of 8:34PM (EST) Saturday, June 1st we have officially met the 200 FrostBit™ 1000 pre-order unit quota 44 days ahead of schedule! Congratulations to everyone and a big thanks from everyone at Cryoniks; we couldn't have done it without your tremendous support!

At this time we'd like to kindly request from everyone to kindly verify their order status. As promised, we will be ready to ship all FrostBit™ 1000 units as soon as the queue is complete and all respective units are accounted for. To better serve the majority of customers, we will be moving up our delivery date and will require that customers kindly verify their pre-orders; we have had several customers make false or incomplete orders and were also notified that a few pre-orders were being auctioned. NO PRE-ORDER IS VALID UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY CRYONIKS, INC. If you or someone you know has received a solicitation of a pre-order or promises of a unit, kindly notify Support immediately.

Pre-orders that have not been validated by a payment will be suspended within one (1) business week to allow a customer on reserve the opportunity to purchase and reserve (a) unit(s). Written notices will be issued to all registered customers additionally on Thursday, June 6th to post payment or kindly verify in writing their intentions. Suspension emails will be Issued On Monday, June 10th and will notify respective individuals to kindly verify their orders or their reservations will be transferred to another customer in the waiting list. We pardon any inconveniences this may cause in advance however this is to better serve our collective customer-base.

Kindly note that due to the volume of inquiries and support questions, Support inquires may take slightly longer than usual. Customers wishing to change their Shipping details may do so by sending an email to support@cryoniks.com or by submitting a Support ticket at www.cryoniks.com; kindly supply the new information and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address initially provided.

If you have any additional questions or require any assistance at this time, kindly reply to this email or visit us at www.cryoniks.com and click Support to generate a ticket.

Congratulations and thank you kindly for your support and patience! We're very honored to have been given this unique opportunity and look forward to servicing your current, and future needs.

Warm Regards,
Cryoniks, Inc.

Your Pre-Order Details

Order Details

1 X FROSTBIT™ 1000

Confirmation Order Number

Awww..., they're just a kindly bunch. Surely they deserve our fiat.  Roll Eyes

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
PaperClip

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:27:03 PM

Have anyone noticed that their link to mtGox is wrong, it points to fraud website (.org instead of .com, as described there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219284.0)?
https://cryoniks.com/#!/app/bitcoin/ #EXCHANGE >
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 09:09:12 AM

A lot of idiots are buying or selling it on eBay

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 11:10:28 AM

I emailed the idiot on eBay selling shares, asking him if he was part of the scam or just doesn't realize nitrogen generators are science fiction, his reply

my, my, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed??

I agree with what I think is your opinion that could be a scam. The supposed principals appear to have been directly involved with the kickstarter problem. The law firm appears to have been front and center in Cryptrade/Crypteks. The techno as claimed sounds goofy.

but, The law firm does exist, the law firm is representing Cryoniks, Cryoniks is currently using the law office address as their official address, ..

ssooo, who knows, righ?. Avalon had many scammy elements when Guo trotted his ASIC machine concept out, but then he has delivered (at least that is what I read - maybe Avalon is just another elaborate scam???). Butterfly labs, kind of in the same early stage boat, pretty pictures but are the units really shipping??? All three companies have raised their capital through the pre-order process, while unusual for real companies, appears to be within the usual for gaming companies and gaming techno companies.

I continue to dig into the reality of Cryoniks. If proves in the end to be a fabrication, then I politely refund the money and/or offer my buyers the same valued shares in my BFL machines.

Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:03:38 PM

Anyone giving these guys money deserves what they get.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:15:51 PM

liquid nitrogen generators aren't science fiction. But this product surely is

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 04:32:10 PM

liquid nitrogen generators aren't science fiction. But this product surely is

liquid nitrogen generators certainly exist, but they generally look more like this... Roll Eyes

cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:48:05 PM

That's a nice one.  The one we have outside our building doesn't have all the computer controls.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
hak8or

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:20:31 PM

As said earlier, LN2 generators are very real, they are used in labs and whatnot. The size though is what bugs me with this apparent product.

If anyone is interested, I did a post on reddit a while ago about the weird parts of what they are saying as well as a response to their later letter:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1fjwyc/crypteks_kickstarter_scam_continues_to_be_ignored/
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:57:34 AM

What if the images make the device look small but it really is that big?

Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 04:43:38 AM

What if the images make the device look small but it really is that big?

I suppose for 1 Th/s I could live with something the size of a fridge  Grin

cp1

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:41:28 AM

2800W total...  BFL does 5 GH/s for about 30W, so 1000 GH/s would require 6kW.  That leaves -4.2kW to condense enough nitrogen to cool it.  Checks out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: