Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the upcoming ICOs with working product? Pundi X  (Read 2232 times)
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

How many people are buying ICOs because of a celebrity endorser?

I'm new here and I don't know any celebrity who endorsers ICOs. Do you have any examples?
VFabio

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

We haven't got any celebrity who is officially backing us, but a running beta is online since March '17.

Go check it out here.

https://i.imgur.com/BUanhpg.png

Our Pre-ICO closed on 17 September at 514 ETH. The bounty campaign is still active. So it's worth having a look to be part of our ICO in November.

I'm open to answer questions in a personal message!

ICO landing page ↓↓↓

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Dot99lr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

Im very optimistic about Dragonchain, originally developed at Disney, has a great open source hybrid blockchain platform that imo will be of real world use for businesses, therefore a low risk investment, ICO OCT 2nd

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170920005471/en/Dragonchain%E2%84%A2-Originally-Developed-Disney-Announces-October-2nd

https://dragonchain.com/#join-ico

Telegram: https://t.me/dragontalk

This is the most exciting ICO right now in my opinion.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Try to checkout Anryze ICO. As I know they have demo version for speach recognition and it works pretty well

nComment32

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

With so many ICOs flying around, can someone give a hint which team already has a working product and then launching an ICO, instead of the other way around.

Enjin is one that I really like for this reason. It has 18 million active users. 1.3 Million of them have already opted in to using the EnjinCoin when it gets released. They also sold out their huge presale which is a great sign. I missed out on it unfortunately but their ICO is coming October 3rd and I will not miss it.
cenicsoft

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

The BannerCoin ICO sale is now live with a real working product. Participate here - BannerCoin.com

You can purchase with btc/dash/eth/ltc/xmr/xrp/zec

When you checkout, you're seeing a live demonstration of the technology in action!

BannerCoin ICO - BannerCoin.com - product now being used live on the BannerView.com Website Marketing Store - see how crypto payment options live side by side with credit card payment options during the checkout process. One payment system supports both credit card and crypto payments under a single integrated solution!

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

kickIco seems to be doing well, The smoke Exchange also have a working prototype and are backed by dopecoin, looks like a decent project to me.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Crowdholding seems like a good choice, according to their road map, they have a working beta since March this year. Looks like a great project. Their ICO starts on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

Anryze seems to be succesfull for me! Great concept, it's a decentralized platform for specch recognition. Very technological one. Almost 1 mln$ is raised now! Roll Eyes
McKinseyC

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

electroneum : 3x or 4x profit (ICO)

in 10 days;
Number of Token Sale Users

Users
Total Electroneum Sold

ETN
Total ETH Raised

ETH
Total BTC Raised

BTC

https://my.electroneum.com/

Referral program advantage;

If you would like to earn extra Electroneum (ETN), our referral program entitles you to a 5% bonus on all ETN purchased by people that you refer to the Token Sale. Anyone using your referral code will be given an additional 1% bonus themselves, ensuring they use your code when they sign up.

Simply share your referral link and we will automatically credit your rewards account with ETN as purchases are made. At the end of the Token Sale your ETN balance will be credited.

Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

Anryze seems to be succesfull for me! Great concept, it's a decentralized platform for specch recognition. Very technological one. Almost 1 mln$ is raised now! Roll Eyes

Yeah, really cool project, They've raised more than 1 mln already Cool
isolo1

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:29:26 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 01:11:01 AM by isolo1

1Worldonline has got not only working product, but also has got growing customer base and its 1WO tokens are legally available to US investors.  

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/1World-Online-Announces-Public-Pre-Sale-for-Initial-Coin-Offering-ICO-Helping-to-Increase-User-Interactivity-and-Gamification-on-the-1World-Platform-1001679212
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:59:58 AM

If they have a "working product" then why do they need an ICO ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

Actually it's a good question but they need money to expand their product in various ways. I'm not sure about this but all the whitepapers of working product states something like this. It's always better to invest in a real working product than investing in an imaginary companies which may launch their product after 2 years. Though there are some exceptions!

Blah blah
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:47:41 AM

Actually it's a good question but they need money to expand their product in various ways. I'm not sure about this but all the whitepapers of working product states something like this. It's always better to invest in a real working product than investing in an imaginary companies which may launch their product after 2 years. Though there are some exceptions!

Exactly, they want to tap into new investors and expand their delivery channels. If you based on every whitepaper this ICO's you will find their roadmap and as to where they are moving. And maybe to go further they at need a little push with the help of new investors. Or sometimes they want to tap to unchartered and new territories like Bitdice did in their ICO. They have been successful in the bitcoin gambling scene but they want to expand even further by going into Fiat territory and they raised close to 9M if I'm not mistaken.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:53:07 AM

With so many ICOs flying around, can someone give a hint which team already has a working product and then launching an ICO, instead of the other way around.

Enjin is one that I really like for this reason. It has 18 million active users. 1.3 Million of them have already opted in to using the EnjinCoin when it gets released. They also sold out their huge presale which is a great sign. I missed out on it unfortunately but their ICO is coming October 3rd and I will not miss it.

This is the type of projects ICOs should all be. To all devs, do not use ICO to get empty promises fulfilled with money. Surely all things can have a start. Look at a few big ICOs, no base, no start just "great devs". I think from now on I only look for projects that have product. We know it works.

Also, CarTaxi, check it out.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

Yeah i need money too.. pay me.

Or do i have to launch a fake crypto currency "token" for that ?
Oh and i love the exception retort.. i love hearing that by every noob about his scam coin ICO token.
Yeah yeah they are scammy.. except the one i am flogging that i want to get Bitcoin profits from.
That is like saying *some Pyramid schemes are legit  Roll Eyes

I am going to fuckin' lose it if i have to hear one more dipshit noob idiot repeat the same dumb fuck scam tard retorts at me.. you nameless shady 1 post count noob greedy idiot morons are a broken record.

FUD first & ask questions later™
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

How many people are buying ICOs because of a celebrity endorser?
I would personally be stayin away from whatever Mayweather is promoting. They have no knowledge about the product and only endorsing in return for huge sums of money. Look at how stox fumbled recently.

coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

Biocoin is a crypto loyalty program of a working organic food business in Russia (lavkalavka.ru), established in 2009 and going pretty strong.

Yannick4u

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Yeah i need money too.. pay me.

Or do i have to launch a fake crypto currency "token" for that ?
Oh and i love the exception retort.. i love hearing that by every noob about his scam coin ICO token.
Yeah yeah they are scammy.. except the one i am flogging that i want to get Bitcoin profits from.
That is like saying *some Pyramid schemes are legit  Roll Eyes

I am going to fuckin' lose it if i have to hear one more dipshit noob idiot repeat the same dumb fuck scam tard retorts at me.. you nameless shady 1 post count noob greedy idiot morons are a broken record.

Nobody wants you on this forum, with or without a *scam token*.

https://t.me/Cryptologic_FREE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: