Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest regret about bitcoin  (Read 20957 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:22:39 AM

My regret about Bitcoin is when I am told about this Bitcoin, I do not immediately respond well. Try to respond immediately I must have been more successful again.
But I am now grateful to get to know and do this Bitcoin as my financial income.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

My wife introduced me the bitcoin last year and asked me to buy some bitcoin. however....... I ignore it....... or I will be billionaire!!!
Yes that was actually very dumb of you because if you had invested then you would easily have been a millionaire and then you wont have to work moral of the story is most of the times our wives are right.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
In my case, my biggest regret when it regards to bitcoin cryptocurrency is that when I first experience the price dump and I have a great count of money in my bitcoin wallet, I got panic and quickly transfer my bitcoin earnings into my real money account in which I do not know that the move I have done will lead to a negative effect in which my earning quantity got low when the time I have decided to transfer back my earnings into my bitcoin account. It is not the same quantity the first time I have handled it.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:11:45 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:14:47 PM by dificanovi

My biggest regret is not being aware of Bitcoin on time and when i got to know never took it serious. Can you believe it I got to know about bitcoin when 1 BTC was selling at $264.  

I also experience like you, I am sorry that I did not buy bitcoin at a low price at the beginning I know bitcoin. if I buy bitcoin at that time maybe now I already have a car.

RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

My wife introduced me the bitcoin last year and asked me to buy some bitcoin. however....... I ignore it....... or I will be billionaire!!!
wow. It is very good to have a wife that know about bitcoin. I believe that she has bought some bitcoin for her own and you do not have worry about that. Remember to keep your wife close. Do not let her go because it is hard to find a woman who in love with bitcoin and learn about bitcoin before a man Wink

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

wow. It is very good to have a wife that know about bitcoin. I believe that she has bought some bitcoin for her own and you do not have worry about that. Remember to keep your wife close. Do not let her go because it is hard to find a woman who in love with bitcoin and learn about bitcoin before a man Wink
LOL Grin! In my country, there are many wife like his wife.
Before read your comment, I think that very normal, but after know that, seem I should change my opinion about them.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

2 years ago  I started doing Signature campaign. when the price was 600 euro or 1000(Don't remember exactly the price ).
Back then i was under 18 so investing would be difficult but if i kept doing signature campaign until now...
I think i would have a pretty decent amount of money right now.
Yes, signature campaigns have also given a good profit for beginners. Even the signature campaigns are a good source of money and can be increased with your increasing rank of the account. With a good information about the cryptos and the cryptos world, you can really have a good profit in the signature and avatar campaigns.

It is a best option for those who are new in the field and have a good knowledge and also need some bitcoins for free to start the courier with. There are also various bounty campaigns which can help individuals to make a good profit.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

I don't have much regrets about bitcoin.
Adapting earlier would have brought me more profit, but I try not to be greedy. Counting all together I am still in a big plus with my bitcoin earnings.
And I don't think I entered bitcoin too late, nore do I think that the people who come in contact with bitcoin the first time right now are too late.
Regrets are located in the past... I try to focus on the future.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

My biggest regret is when I got introduced to this back in 2012, I tried to buy £200 worth, the platform was down and I never bothered, just recently woke up to it again at over £4k per coin, it is a physiological thing where I don't want to buy at that price.
MY biggest regret is when I sell my coins quickly. That time, I don't have a patience to hold my coin. After I sell it the coins that I have before, I got shocked because I saw that the coin that I hold became 300% of its original value.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

My only regret was, i knew bitcoin recently, why not last year or the other years, because now i am enjoying the profit i earned from bitcoin that helps me a lot in my financial aspect
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:21:18 AM

MY biggest regret is when I sell my coins quickly. That time, I don't have a patience to hold my coin. After I sell it the coins that I have before, I got shocked because I saw that the coin that I hold became 300% of its original value.
Such out of patience situation happens when the price seems falling creating a panic among the users who have been keeping hold of bitcoins for a bigger profiting. In my thinking once after selling no use of thinking about it and feeling bad. One needs to have the understanding and accordingly at the right time.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:26:44 AM

Most of us have this regret because who would have thought bitcoin will reach its price like this in that year. Maybe their estimate is to reach just some hundred dollars because even a thousand dollars is too overwhelming during that time in 2013. It did not attract that many buyers before in 2013 because its still lesser in value than other precious metals but now that it have overtaken the price of gold and others, it has taken the attention of the people thus many people who are newbie in cryptocurrency would panic sell in a news not even verified yet.

Instead of having regrets, we should take this opportunity to accumulate more bitcoin because maybe we are not too late yet so that in the future we would not regret not being to acquire more when we should have been a millionaire already if we buy more.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Well no regrets so far even though I wasn't interested at the early stages
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

I think most of bitcoiners have the regret of "every one":
sell some coins to early, not buy enough btc, choose a scam exchange Sad ...

ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

I feel as the same as yours

in 2011 I have 7 bitcoins and years past yess the bitcoin price is larger so I decidedto sell mine and get money and now I am regretting why I do that ...

I am very idiot you know..
but now I accept it the past iis past and now I am saving and make wise decisions before i will do a move lesson learned for me also hhuhuhuhuh
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

I regret that I did not spend my btc for eth). When eth was 14$ I was feeling that it will more bigger price and I wanted spent some btc.

codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:13:11 AM

Haloo everyone
Im newbie anybody can teach me?
I really want to learn about bitcoin

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:14:36 AM

My biggest regret when i wasn't believe to bitcoin before becuase im scared of scam but when i read all about bitcoin my mind became clear so i regret becuase ididnt belive in bitcoin before but for now im still reading to how to earn btc and i get a lot of knowledge . Smiley

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

I am absolutely sure that everyone has the same answer: I regret not buying it in 2010.  Cry
I really don't know bitcoin in that year, but maybe if I've known bitcoin in that year, for sure I will also not going to buy bitcoin because we all don't still know the potential of bitcoin with that time. For now, my biggest regret is when the hard fork comes and I sell all my bitcoin, which I don't know bitcoin will get high and maybe I gain profit if I just wait the result of the hard fork.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:26:17 AM

My biggest regret about bitcoin is not trusting it few years ago. I made my account 3 years ago but I did not invest in bitcoin until I lost my account and only this year when I found out that my friend is earning bitcoin I got interested and try doing signature campaign again and I was shock when I found that bitcoin is really high now if I only invest before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: