Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DWT TOKEN [ICO LIVE - 50% Bonus] -Linking Cryptocurrencies to Mainstream  (Read 1269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dwallet.online (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

D-WALLET Platform is about to break language boundaries. D-WALLET Whitepaper and portal will be soon available in 18 different languages.
Keep connected with us to get latest updates.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

Issue amount is a bright spot, small and beautiful projects, if coupled with technical value, scarcity will have
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Issue amount is a bright spot, small and beautiful projects, if coupled with technical value, scarcity will have
DWT Token will going to have an inherent value.

Reason is it's business model. Since DWT Token is based on D-WALLET PLATFORM which we are about to launch in next few weeks, somewhere around 1 week of October.
Once the ICO will end there will be limited supply of tokens and that too distributed among all investors. These tokens will be available for use of D-WALLET Platform (i.e. people can exchange or trade these coins on D-WALLET Platform initially and in parallel we are working with other exchange to list DWT token). Now since DWT coupling mechanism is based on D-WALLET Platform i.e. all fees accumulated for 1 week in D-WALLET platform due to transactions done by users will be used to buy DWT tokens on weekly(weekly rewards) and monthly (monthly rewards) basis for rewarding investors. Since there will no supply of tokens left for the platform all purchases will be made from Exchange, which will boost the price of DWT token. As the usage of D-WALLET platform will increase, scarcity of DWT token will increase and hence the price will go up.
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

!!! Warning !!!

This ICO has been
exposed as fraudulent

!!! Warning !!!

Anybody wearing their signature or promoting this scam will be tagged with negative trust. Remove your support immediately or face the consequences.

See this scam accusation thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119259.msg21188594#msg21188594

Seriously not again starting same thing.
roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

!!! Warning !!!

This ICO has been
exposed as fraudulent

!!! Warning !!!

Anybody wearing their signature or promoting this scam will be tagged with negative trust. Remove your support immediately or face the consequences.

See this scam accusation thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119259.msg21188594#msg21188594

I was just about to publish the German translation for the project. I am not 100% sure if this project is scam, so I would like to give them a chance. But I do not want to get from you a negative trust vote, as you have done it in many many others.
These devs are active in the forum. Other bounty threads are completely ignored by their devs.
If you do not negative rate me, I would like to publish it.

dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

!!! Warning !!!

This ICO has been
exposed as fraudulent

!!! Warning !!!

I was just about to publish the German translation for the project. I am not 100% sure if this project is scam, so I would like to give them a chance. But I do not want to get from you a negative trust vote, as you have done it in many many others.
These devs are active in the forum. Other bounty threads are completely ignored by their devs.
If you do not negative rate me, I would like to publish it.
Please ignore the fellow,  he doesn't wish to understand.  We don't want anyone to get negative rating because of us.  Its your choice dear as it will impact your future on BTCT. 
roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

This idiot gave me a negative rating. So i will publish the translation today.

dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:16:00 AM

This idiot gave me a negative rating. So i will publish the translation today.
Seriously?  He is clearly blackmailing people,  if you don't do what he wants he will give you negative trust rating.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

Seriously?  He is clearly blackmailing people,  if you don't do what he wants he will give you negative trust rating.

Yes, if you don't do what I want, which is for you to stop lying about your operation in order to fraudulently misrepresent your ICO, I will give you a negative rating and anybody else who is trying to promote your scam.

I don't think you properly understand the meaning of the word, 'blackmail'.
Blackmail
Blackmail is an act, often criminal, involving unjustified threats to make a gain—most commonly money or property—or cause loss to another unless a demand is met

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

Yes, if you don't do what I want, which is for you to stop lying about your operation in order to fraudulently misrepresent your ICO, I will give you a negative rating and anybody else who is trying to promote your scam.

Blackmail
Blackmail is an act, often criminal, involving unjustified threats to make a gain—most commonly money or property—or cause loss to another unless a demand is met

Don't you think you are doing same??
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

Blackmail

So please explain:

1. The criminality of my actions (your false claims about your team qualify as 'fraudulent misrepresenation' for gain, which is a criminal act)
2. How my actions are unjustified (seeking to protect other people from loss derived through fraud is not unjustified)
3. How I am seeking to gain 'money or property' through those actions (I don't support any ICOs so where's my gain?)

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dwallet.online (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

Blackmail

So please explain:

1. The criminality of my actions (your false claims about your team qualify as 'fraudulent misrepresenation' for gain, which is a criminal act)
2. How my actions are unjustified (seeking to protect other people from loss derived through fraud is not unjustified)
3. How I am seeking to gain 'money or property' through those actions (I don't support any ICOs so where's my gain?)

Brother blackmailing also used in context of forced choices, like if you do this; i Will give negative trust to you.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:14:09 AM

Brother blackmailing also used in context of forced choices, like if you do this; i Will give negative trust to you.

You're an idiot who can't tell the difference between blackmail for personal gain and action taken to prevent fraud, just stop talking.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: