Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:10:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the banks going to kick-out bitcoin with their new digital coin  (Read 2042 times)
zycrypto (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:40:36 PM

We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

Continue reading => https://zycrypto.com/banks-going-kick-bitcoin-new-coin/

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

So if news like this already appears, we just wait for bitcoin prices up to 100,000 USD, I will keep my coins in a very long time
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

So if news like this already appears, we just wait for bitcoin prices up to 100,000 USD, I will keep my coins in a very long time
I think it will not be possible for any bank of the world to kick out the bitcoin because of their own crypto digital currency, because the people will hardly accept the coin of a specific bank.

If it so then all the nations will definitely prefer to their local paper currency. It is possible that may be the banks thinking of a huge scam, and in my opinion I will never accept any other bank currency instead of bitcoin.

Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

No sane person would ever use a cryptocurrency made by a bank.
This completely defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencies which aim to be trustless, decentralized and (to a certain degree) anonymous.
Therefore it's safe to say that a bank shitcoin won't 'kick-out' anything.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Whatever special features the coins created by banks have,still they are centralized and i don't think that people would once again wish to get caught in the hands of banks and governments.Another thing is that those coins will not be volatile in nature due to control by authorities unlike bitcoin.But bitcoin is loved by traders and some people for its volatility to make huge profits.More over,those coins would not be universally accepted and they may get a few attention from people who don't even know about bitcoin.So.those coins would not be able to challenge bitcoin.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

It is impossible to kick out bitcoin. If the banks make a new crypto currency isn't it just the same thought of having actual money. Banks will be the one handling the currency which means it is still going to be centralized. Bitcoin does not have banks that will do that and i think most people will still use bitcoin.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Here comes the banks again screwing up whole blockchain and decentralized systems, crypto is what you call fighting against these corrupt banks and governments, yes these fools use this technology for their own profit, I hope me myself foremost and others do not trust these filthy banks and government tricks using blockchain, I hope they will never succeed to destroy bitcoin, and that they will faill in blockchain since this whole idea started just because they didnt want you in banks and governments !

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

one of the main reasons that people are using bitcoin is because it is decentralized and that is something that you can not say about any coin that a bank creates.

also last time i read some details about the projects that different banks are working on (from better sources not random news sites) it seemed to me that they are not exactly creating a currency. they are creating some sort of internal system to manage their transactions, maybe only internal or between banks.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

I don't think so. You see, when these people use the word "blockchain", and claiming it as their OWN. That's where they've already lost.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

I think banks are now trying to be consumer friendly, since they have seen what bitcoin can do, they are loosing their precious customers, I think the reason why the banking family, the Rothschild bought a lot bitcoins is to see what they are up against with. I think they saw there is a huge difference between cryptocurrency and fiat money, the first is the latter is decentralized. If banks would make an innovation and make transactions be easy for people, they might have a chance against bitcoin, but if there is no innovation, they will be left out, I also read in this thread, that banks might create their own altcoins, that could be a possibility, but to what extent will they use the coin, if it is only exclusive for each bank, bitcoin will still be their basis. All I can see is that banks will really struggle once bitcoin is accepted globally and we all know out history, if you are obsolete, you will be wiped out, just like what they did with the barter trade, turned to pearls and shells, turn to spices and expensive garments, turned to gold, turn to paper notes and now fiat, which can be considered of no value.
lqkfamily

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

bitcoin is the king... that is all... all others are altcoin.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

any bank cant kick out bitcoin anymore ... bitcoin is the father of crypto currency and noone can kick it out ...
but... any coin can come up with bitcoin ... its lik USD.. it is the most popular and the reaal exchange rate in money .. while bitcoin is USD in CRYPTO even USD cant  equal the value in bitcoin .. what can banks do is go with the flow of bitcoin and bring a new coin to circulate with BTC and trading market
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

Actually this is pretty bad news. I do not believe that people are so stupid to not trusting banks to buy their own crypto currency. But this suggests that vs bitcoin are going to fight a large force and if bitcoin doesn't develop he may lose this war.
Ragi2355

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

I don't think so people will uae crypto currency of banks rather they will use bitcoin as it is easy to use and people are getting more aware about it. Bitcoin can never be replaced by any other coin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

I think it will not be possible for any bank of the world to kick out the bitcoin because of their own crypto digital currency, because the people will hardly accept the coin of a specific bank.

If it so then all the nations will definitely prefer to their local paper currency. It is possible that may be the banks thinking of a huge scam, and in my opinion I will never accept any other bank currency instead of bitcoin.

If the bank would release their own coin that would be patronize by all people that are using the bank system even if they don't know something about cryptocurrency they can surely had an interest with the said system, but I don't believe that bitcoin will be a kick out because of the said coins that would be controlled by a bank, because other coins didn't stand a chance against bitcoin even if that bank is popular, bitcoin had gain a number of people that is now a community that simply can not attain by other coins.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

The basis of digital currency is bitcoin, if the banks wanted to challenge bitcoin, this means that bitcoin is really kicking their butt. And if there is rivalry, this will manifest that bitcoin will stay more in the market and will be stronger than before. The financial system is changing very fast and more are adopting the blockchain technology.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:48:12 PM

they have been doing it for a long time and a couple of other banks have actually already released their own blockchain and their own centralized altcoin. suffice it to say that they have not been successful because nobody wants a centralized bank cryptocurrency at all.

bitcoin will always remain the first and biggest cryptocurrency because it is and also because it is decentralized. this will never change until something with same attributes (decentralization and fair distribution,...) and additional better attributes come along which has not yet happened.

Only Bitcoin
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

... Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

Oh that-a Luigi, He's a so crazy.  Grin
Bank coins, lol. He is about to get Donkey Konged.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Why won't they just use bitcoin itself rather than creating a new coin to do the things that bitcoin can already do? It's such a waste of time, effort and money to make a coin and try to "rival" other cryptocurrencies. If their focus is on trades and instant transactions, then just use bitcoin.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

No sane person would ever use a cryptocurrency made by a bank.
This completely defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencies which aim to be trustless, decentralized and (to a certain degree) anonymous.
Therefore it's safe to say that a bank shitcoin won't 'kick-out' anything.
I also it is not possible although the banks have strongly discourages digital currencies all over the world, because if digital currency prevail in the world the role of the banks will reduce very much. If some one goes to bank the purpose is just money deposit, withdrawal or sending some other place.

And when there is no need to go to banks for all the three above mentioned things then there is no need of banks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: