Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the banks going to kick-out bitcoin with their new digital coin  (Read 2045 times)
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:26 AM

If the ten powerful banks would be one to counter bitcoins there is hope. But if only one bank will fight against a huge Bitcoins it will definitely just be swallowed by that bitcoins price. So eventually the bitcoins will still be stable. And then there's a good reason why people prefer bitcoins. This is the decentralized bitcoins and our free use here. No one interferes with our actions and no one can control the likes and do not want to do it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

It is up to them if they are going to make their own digital coin or if they will just stick with their fiat currency. If the banks will create their new digital coin then it is automatically supported by the government and if the government will become strict about their digital coin then they will force the people to dump their bitcoin and fully use their own digital coin. So it is always up to  the government in my opinion.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

Continue reading => https://zycrypto.com/banks-going-kick-bitcoin-new-coin/

If this happens then there'll be a war between centralized and decentralized system lead by Bitcoin!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

Sorry guys. We're "kicked out". Go back to bending over to receive your bank money.

Bank coins.  Roll Eyes WTF do you think we made bitcoin for? We had bank coins, they are called dollars.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

The banks can't kick Bitcoin out. This is a system that is completely out of their control, for once. The network is too strong to coerce now as well. It is impossible to shut down a system controlled by computers that are distributed in a decentralized manner all over the world.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

The banks can't kick Bitcoin out. This is a system that is completely out of their control, for once. The network is too strong to coerce now as well. It is impossible to shut down a system controlled by computers that are distributed in a decentralized manner all over the world.

Why can't more people understand this?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

If the ten powerful banks would be one to counter bitcoins there is hope. But if only one bank will fight against a huge Bitcoins it will definitely just be swallowed by that bitcoins price. So eventually the bitcoins will still be stable. And then there's a good reason why people prefer bitcoins. This is the decentralized bitcoins and our free use here. No one interferes with our actions and no one can control the likes and do not want to do it.
Well I agree with you it look like a joke for me I think it’s very hard to kick out bitcoin because bitcoin has now a very strong and hard position in market and bitcoin know how to fight with other crypto as we know when china banned bitcoin and the way bitcoin fight against fight china so that unbelievable so other crypto can’t replace bitcoin.
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

BTC has so many advantages that banks can go kick-out themselves with their currencies, digital or not.  Smiley The only idea of modern banks is to take as much money as possible from everyone anyway.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

It is up to them if they are going to make their own digital coin or if they will just stick with their fiat currency. If the banks will create their new digital coin then it is automatically supported by the government and if the government will become strict about their digital coin then they will force the people to dump their bitcoin and fully use their own digital coin. So it is always up to  the government in my opinion.
How exactly would bitcoiners be forced to dump Bitcoin knowing what decentralization is really all about and that p2p transactions is ever possible? One of the reasons the adoption of Bitcoin have been on the increase, is because people have tested and seen the difference a decentralized money can bring to the table and I doubt anyone would be willing to go back to Egypt!
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

Why can't more people understand this?
Because they are like banks they did not understand the purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoins are created to avoid their radar.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

Banks aren't going to make their own coins, banks rely on people storing their money so they can make investments with said money. This would be very difficult to do with a digital currency that they have made and is the reason why they are against Bitcoin.

howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:03:50 AM

I think if banks will get involved in blockchain tech, they will have their own blockchains for their purposes. Which will be out of reach for normal people.

I can't see them buying some alcoins (if that's what you're hoping for).

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:04:07 AM

Its a smart move for banks to try an emulate Bitcoin.  It may help fool the majority for a time thus prolonging the control the Central banks have on the world economy.

But as hard as the central banks try to look like Bitcoin they will never be decentralized.  The most important part about Bitcoin.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:04 AM

We saw in the news earlier that about 10 strongest and biggest banks in the world are preparing to launch the phase 2 of their own blockchain  cryptocurrency project,which first launched in 2015,  which is said to aid them in settling transactions over blockchain.

Luigi wewege also said that the coin has the power to blow off other cryptocurrencies, especially the most rival of all coins “bitcoin” out of the market.

So if news like this already appears, we just wait for bitcoin prices up to 100,000 USD, I will keep my coins in a very long time
I think it will not be possible for any bank of the world to kick out the bitcoin because of their own crypto digital currency, because the people will hardly accept the coin of a specific bank.

If it so then all the nations will definitely prefer to their local paper currency. It is possible that may be the banks thinking of a huge scam, and in my opinion I will never accept any other bank currency instead of bitcoin.

I agree that it is impossible for any bank to kick out bitcoin and people will hardly accept coins from the specific bank, and i think it will not easy because the bank will apply a rule that is too complicated just to get the coin, while to get bitcon is easy and without regulation, which may also the profit not be as much as bitcoin. I also personally would not buy a coin issued by any bank because I prefer bitcoin
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:08:41 AM

Actually, bank owner's  would be worries of having crypto currencies spread widely and starting to be wild. They are worried if this could be a reason of losing their business, because banks are totally dependent to the people around. To anticipate this to happen in their business, they created a certain coins in order to stay alive and still can be a part of this new generation.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

I don't think it will be possible for bitcoin to be defeated just like that by any digital currency from a bank, come to think of it any bank trying to create a digital cryptocurrency has already betrayed the idea of cryptocurrency because it was made to be decentralized and autonomous of any external influence from banks and any government.
I don't think any sane person will not like to use any digital currency that belongs to any bank and the banks involved should be ready for the biggest scam of the century.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:56:51 AM

I think banks cannot kick bitcoin out, this is just like what had happened before with gold, with the introduction of paper notes, the paper notes was backed up by gold, which has real value, i think what the banks may do is make bitcoin its reserve, since bitcoin' value will be on the rise, and the cryptocurrency that they have made, will need something to of value in the crypto economy, and that is bitcoin, i think when that time happens, it will be th time, we see that banks go hand in hand with bitcoin as well. What we can do now is watch, and see which banks will create their altcoins, and how they can survive with or without bitcoin.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:12:18 AM

Yes, the banks but not all, have some planning to launch their own digital coin to bitcoin competitor.
Its not easy to kick out bitcoin from the first popular coin in this crypto world.
Banks will do the best to do it but not that easy..
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

I don't think it will be possible for bitcoin to be defeated just like that by any digital currency from a bank, come to think of it any bank trying to create a digital cryptocurrency has already betrayed the idea of cryptocurrency because it was made to be decentralized and autonomous of any external influence from banks and any government.
I don't think any sane person will not like to use any digital currency that belongs to any bank and the banks involved should be ready for the biggest scam of the century.
i think it is not possible that the bank kick-out the digital coin

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

How exactly would bitcoiners be forced to dump Bitcoin knowing what decentralization is really all about and that p2p transactions is ever possible? One of the reasons the adoption of Bitcoin have been on the increase, is because people have tested and seen the difference a decentralized money can bring to the table and I doubt anyone would be willing to go back to Egypt!
No I don’t think so because it is not possible for the banks to kick out bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and the banks do not have any access to the control of bitcoin, rather they are now thinking about dealing in bitcoin because they also realized the importance of bitcoin and in the near future there will no money in banks. Everyone wants to increase his investment and bitcoin is a good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: