Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse Mining Info  (Read 27666 times)
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

anyone mining at metaverse.farm?, on the website it say that i found 9 block, but total paid only 13 etp, if 1 block rewarded 2.5 etp than it should be 25,65 etp, is that right?

No, that is not correct. You are paid on shares not blocks. Blocks are shared between the percentage contribution of shares you submitted. Sometimes you find a lot of blocks, other times not. That's why you pool mine - to share the luck.

E.g. Two miners: you submit 900 shares and someone else does 100. You find a block and the reward is 90% to you, 10% to the other person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

That coin looked promising for a while, what happened
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

That coin looked promising for a while, what happened

What do you mean what happened? It's doing very well.

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:53:13 PM

He meant the price, what happened to the price

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

He meant the price, what happened to the price

The price is fine. It's at 3.9 and holding steady.

dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:49:43 PM

welcome to the solo pool etp
The pool fee 1%
rewards - 2.85 ept

etp.mole-pool.net:84

Before you make a post at least read the title. This Topic was started for Cryptopoolpond ONLY.

wtf lol? this topic has nothing to do with your pool. The title is "Metaverse Mining Info"

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

The pool fee 1%
rewards - 2.85 ept

Before you make a post at least read the title. This Topic was started for Cryptopoolpond ONLY.

wtf lol? this topic has nothing to do with your pool. The title is "Metaverse Mining Info"
pnbamania can't run a pool let alone post in the right topic... on that note:
Miner lottery! At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about

pnbamania

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

The pool fee 1%
rewards - 2.85 ept

Miner lottery! At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about

LOLOLOL you copied my site layout and my ideas, word for word and layout for layout. Mr Original commenting on my mistaken post? Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

The pool fee 1%
rewards - 2.85 ept

LOLOLOL you copied my site layout and my ideas, word for word and layout for layout. Mr Original commenting on my mistaken post? Smiley

stop flaming each other, you hurt community more than everything.

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:12:26 PM

The pool fee 1%
rewards - 2.85 ept

Copied YOUR site? YOUR site? You're the one losing miners to us and also the one changing their payment scheme because of pressure... We've been honest and open since day one, haven't copied or changed a thing Smiley.

Yours looks like EVERY other generic mining pool... I don't see ANY similarities to mine except you basically changed your payments and fees

Derelict

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 08:02:18 AM by Derelict

http://etp.sandpool.org now makes the mining - Shares/Diff is lower then anywhere, it means 2 coins where others makes one.
Poll fee is symbolyc  0,01 for a fist time.

What an utter and total lie. Low difficulty makes miners work harder as they have to keep getting jobs.

What do you say? It`s a found blocks statistic - difficulty of sent by miners shares divided to found blocks difficulty. Not shares difficulty. So less shares to find the block means lower Shares/Diff parameter.
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

http://etp.sandpool.org now makes the mining - Shares/Diff is lower then anywhere, it means 2 coins where others makes one.
Poll fee is symbolyc  0,01 for a fist time.

What an utter and total lie. Low difficulty makes miners work harder as they have to keep getting jobs.

What do you say? It`s a found blocks statistic - difficulty of sent by miners shares divided to found blocks difficulty. Not shares difficulty. So less shares to find the block means lower Shares/Diff parameter.

Well then I don't know how you're making that claim because the Shares/Diff on other websites is a display issue and not an actual issue. It's merely cosmetic.

gregfromo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

I have a rig doing ~75 MH/s on a very crappy high latency low speed connection. I tried "dodo" for some days giving ~ 50 MH/s due to high reject rate, now I'm trying "farm" and have the same ~ 50MH/s, with no rejects at all.

Has somebody a recomendation how to increase the rate on pool, not being able to make the connection better?

thx
EMWEE

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

Is it possible to mine this with CPU's? I'm mining XMR now but wanna switch to ETP.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Derelict

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

I have a rig doing ~75 MH/s on a very crappy high latency low speed connection. I tried "dodo" for some days giving ~ 50 MH/s due to high reject rate, now I'm trying "farm" and have the same ~ 50MH/s, with no rejects at all.

Has somebody a recomendation how to increase the rate on pool, not being able to make the connection better?

thx

Try other pools may be you find best for you.
http://etp.sandpool.org/ for example.
gregfromo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

thx

will give it a try.

btw.
why is every pool reporting a different Network Hash Rate?
Derelict

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

thx

will give it a try.

btw.

Connection speed, variance, etc... it is calculated via sent shares. What is your hashrate on Sandpool?
Upd.: Oh, sorry, it was about your hashrate. There are some problems with calculations of network hashrate. Right value must be here -  http://explorer.mvs.live
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

thx

will give it a try.

btw.

Network hashrate is "estimated" there is not a physical way to know 100% correctly.

The estimation depends on what the pool operator puts in the "estimated block time"
This time was 14 seconds for ethereum (for which the open ethereum pool is designed for) and most pools keep this number.
Metaverse has a 24 seconds theoretical block time (32 seconds real block time)
I have decided to use 24 on dodopool, thinking this will give a better indication. This however may or may not be wrong. I am not sure.

edit: on a manual calculation:
dodopool has around 80-90GH/s and mines around 140-150 blocks consistently of the last 1000 blocks. If we assume 140 blocks and 80Gh
140 / 1000 = (dodo hashrate) / (network hashrate)
140 / 1000 = 80 / NH

NH = 571.42Gh so 24 seconds gives a rather good estimation.

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

thx

will give it a try.

btw.

The network hashrate on metaverse.farm is correct. I have verified this with the Metaverse core team and they confirmed my hashrate is the correct value. It is calculated on block difficulty and block time. In terms of you getting a low hashrate, can you tell me what you're mining with, where you are (country), and where you're seeing this low hashrate, is it on the website or your actual client?

Doggystyle

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:15 PM

guys what pool do u use?? thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: