Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$)  (Read 6177 times)
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

if it will be listed, what kind of exchange are you guys looking into?

If you are talking about FLIP listing on other exchanges, I think that taking into account the current conception of this token, it will mainly spin within the Bitflip, because FLIP gives the right to bonuses and share of profit of this exchange.. So, I can`t imagine yet how I will receive my share if my tokens would be somewhere on the other exchange..

Therefore, maybe it will be listed on some middle-level exchange to taste the water and accomplish the conception.. And then it will be gradually listed on other ones, if it will be needed..

Maybe some other exchange will accept the concept of FLIP which we have now, also providing some preferences for FLIP holders - why not, if devs will be lucky and FLIP will skyrocket, for it have very good basis for that..

Yes. When the FLIP token to be traded on other exchanges, and there will be bonuses you can not use.
To earn it can only be by changes to rate coins.
In other markets, the jump rate probably will flip.

Horrible English, I`ve understood nothing in this abracadabra Huh..

Though your post looks like some spell, mantra to make the FLIP skyrocket Grin

agreed. I even myself had to read twice what the intention of the writing was lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

BitFlip Limited official manager

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

What about new bitcoin forks

New forks of bitcoin network are coming.

We will support both – Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Segwit2x.

Bitcoin Gold plan to freeze blockchain at October, 25. So we will credit all account on platform same amount of bitcoins that it has right after blockchain will split. You will have new coin – BTG. Get more information about Bitcoin Gold here — https://btcgpu.org.

Segwit2x is coming also. We are watching the situation and we will follow same flow when fork will appear.

But while bitcoin is going to fork each month you can join our ICO to get special bonuses and buy new coin — https://bitflip.li/landing/ico.

Your BitFlip Team.

cryptoman77777

Activity: 2674
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

What about new bitcoin forks

New forks of bitcoin network are coming.

We will support both – Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Segwit2x.

Bitcoin Gold plan to freeze blockchain at October, 25. So we will credit all account on platform same amount of bitcoins that it has right after blockchain will split. You will have new coin – BTG. Get more information about Bitcoin Gold here — https://btcgpu.org.

Segwit2x is coming also. We are watching the situation and we will follow same flow when fork will appear.

But while bitcoin is going to fork each month you can join our ICO to get special bonuses and buy new coin — https://bitflip.li/landing/ico.

Your BitFlip Team.

Super! Transferring bitcoins to the site

ugge

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

I hope I`ll get more profit from FLIP than from another brand new btc fork

Super! Transferring bitcoins to the site

My funds are almost always there

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO: Oct 20 - Nov 20, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 WebsiteWhite PaperTwitter  ▪ SlackBitcoinTalk
achilles3791

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:02:24 AM

What is the basis for $2M valuation of the company? curious to know the reasoning behind it...
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

I hope I`ll get more profit from FLIP than from another brand new btc fork

I also bought FLIP on ICO but I hope to get and BTG on my bitcoins here

ugge

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

What is the basis for $2M valuation of the company? curious to know the reasoning behind it...

As I know, this estimation is based on the intellectual ownership and working hours of well-qualified team

Also we should include here the service which is not only in the whitepaper, but already operates generating the profit

Growth potential is the third component of the valuation..

Anyway, whatever they might think, I think $500-700K could be more realistic evaluation of current state of the project

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

As I know, this estimation is based on the intellectual ownership and working hours of well-qualified team

Also we should include here the service which is not only in the whitepaper, but already operates generating the profit

Anyway, whatever they might think, I think $500-700K could be more realistic evaluation of current state of the project

If the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow at such a pace that an asset such as a cryptocurrency exchange, will be highly profitable

Then $ 2 million it will be still a small asset :-)

ugge

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:54:22 PM

If the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow at such a pace that an asset such as a cryptocurrency exchange, will be highly profitable

Then $ 2 million it will be still a small asset :-)

That`s right, but we should take into account that competition is also increasing in this market..

$2M is quite optimistic estimation, but I can not say that this amount is not unreal at all..

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

Great news!   Bidding tokens Bitcoin on crypto gold site https://bitflip.li/  already started!
Promptly guys worked :-))

BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

We have credited all accounts with BTG with same amount as BTC.

BTG is trading now!

Take care! BTG is not finished yet and the team says that they will start its node in November. So we will enable deposits and withdrawas right after node will work.

Remember that now we recommend wait. Best way to start trade with BTG is in November.

More information about BTG you can read here — https://btcgpu.org.

We have disabled BTC withdrawals till BTG will be forked.

Your BitFlip.

ugge

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:42:05 PM

We have credited all accounts with BTG with same amount as BTC.

Nice to see such a surprise on my balance..

Even though it was expected, it`s a pleasure anyway.. Like a gift under the Christmas tree Roll Eyes

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

i has read this project thread, i know this project more to ICO, i look duration of ICO since 30 August until 10 October, why the range just moment did not until 4 month
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

Hey BitFlip, could you please tell the community what programming language do you use to support your platform? I mean It's all fun and games, but how safe, reliable and fast your platform really is?
What will happen if 100 trading bots will suddenly rush to trade?
Are you using cloud based or centralized servers?

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

ye, man. we are not going to launder money for terrorists, we are just developers who wanna make some positive changes

Sure, but what are your KYC/AML compliance policy?
Surely it's something more than just saying "We are good guys, send us your BTC"?
ugge

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Hey BitFlip, could you please tell the community what programming language do you use to support your platform? I mean It's all fun and games, but how safe, reliable and fast your platform really is?
What will happen if 100 trading bots will suddenly rush to trade?

I saw this service under quite serious DDOs attack, and I can say that the system has shown enough high (maybe not highest) level of protection

Surely it's something more than just saying "We are good guys, send us your BTC"?

Just try to send, and look what happens, I see no another way..

I can tell you the stories about some other exchanges where people are waiting months for support reply, and the topic in question - "could you, please, help me to find my money"

Have you heard about transactions which are marked as "confirmed" in your exchange balance withdrawal history, but there is NO such transaction in the blockhain explorer..

I know several such cases, and heard about even more, when money was stolen directly from the user`s account - and there is silence.. Maybe community will help the people?

But this is not about Bitflip, I have enough other exchanges to compare, and Bitflip looks good for me.. Very fast connection of end user with the team

And you yourself choose what to use..

DIVM GROUP//ANN THREAD
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:01:54 PM

i has read this project thread, i know this project more to ICO, i look duration of ICO since 30 August until 10 October, why the range just moment did not until 4 month

By the way, ICO is extended until 1 November. That is the ICO will last week Smiley

cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

Today, another attendance record of the exchange. This has not happened.
Active per day: 1508 traders.
Whether this is due to the addition of the trades in gold or with anything else?

BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:19:10 PM

ye, man. we are not going to launder money for terrorists, we are just developers who wanna make some positive changes

Sure, but what are your KYC/AML compliance policy?

We are working to introduce verification. So it will be released in November.

BitFlip.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

Well it based on investors on prelaunch basis. They evaluates it in that number. There is more information in White Paper document also about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: