Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡B2BX⚡THE FIRST OFFICIAL PROVIDER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY LIQUIDITY  (Read 46569 times)
sergge

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

I will tell you what is clear from above, you are actually accepting FIAT money as commission payment and then you buy tokens on exchanges from your self to pump up the volume while being very careful not to buy a single token from any other investor.

hahaha, This is not their method, man  Grin

I think that 20 000 tokens - too much. In the same time B2BX needs real investors and real active participants, not a lot of profiteer.
pirotick

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

hahaha, This is not their method, man

I think that 20 000 tokens - too much. In the same time B2BX needs real investors and real active participants, not a lot of profiteer.

99.99% of their 3 million volume looks like this:

https://imgur.com/HxQt7Sg

but we should not believe our eyes cause...what? you said so?
pirotick

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

So you liked my posts that much, you decided to do this:

https://imgur.com/GHng79L

Well, if anything kudos for spending few thousands on buying from actual people rather than your self. Doesnt it feel good to be less selfish? Now keep it up!

P.S. Still waiting for your reply on 3 points above.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

whats the deal with dividends?

Campaign Manager (2018)
gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

pirotick made some valueable points and i am waiting for an answer too. But i wouldnt consider this token as scam. They have a working product and they will introduce more roles of the active participant program.

pirotick

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

pirotick made some valueable points and i am waiting for an answer too. But i wouldnt consider this token as scam. They have a working product and they will introduce more roles of the active participant program.

If you check my posts, you will never see me saying they dont have a working product, but to explain why it is a scam... You invest money in ICO or support them by buying tokens on exchange and holding them. In doing so, you are guided by what was officially promised to you in their business plan / whitepaper / yellowpaper or whatever.

In this case, company used the received funds to develop a product / software solution but refuses to follow through on their obligation to investors. Their promise is to add to the value of token, make it more and more desirable.

So when you say they have a working product, I agree but that working product is for their own benefit not investors. If investors dont benefit the fruits of said "working product" that makes it a scam because it is opposite of what they promised in their whitepaper.

Hope I clarified this matter.

Finally, as far as the answers to questions go, you can clearly see they keep quiet on this. There are no answers from their side cause the answers would be worse for them than keeping quiet.
tak_pro100

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Hey. buying a token on exchanges, where to store it? there is no registration for the wallet on the website of the developer
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

Hey. buying a token on exchanges, where to store it? there is no registration for the wallet on the website of the developer

Theres always MEW.

Campaign Manager (2018)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Send it to your external ETH address, its an Ether token buddy.
Noa_Amable (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

The only reason we have decided to leave just one role for starters is that so we could test all the procedures ( kyc, task completion, rewarding) and make the scaling up process as smooth as possible.  If there was any miscommunication or misunderstanding, we apologize for that. It is not our intention to exclude anyone who wants to be a part of this club. As it was stated, there will be lots of roles, for our users, but only after testing period. Also you can see all the updates and all the publications about us in our official social media. So you can’t say that this project is a scam, it’s a longterm project and all the roles will be available later

You want to pick which issues you answer and then overall conclusion should be positive? It doesnt work that way. My post above was to warn people of your project as it is clearly setup to benefit B2B company only and not investors, but since you want to cherry pick what you answer, I will consider that as an invitation to elaborate without giving you an option to skip issue so I will make them into points with quotes from "whitepaper" and "tokenomy" https://www.b2bx.pro/ :

- "Starting from January 2018 the payment of commissions by all participants - members of the B2BX ecosystem will be accepted exclusively in B2BX Tokens." Care to explain how is it, that you have 3 million in trade volume of token (daily), but not 1 bit of price increase? Each time, large amounts of tokens are sold / bought in an instant, always around 100 sats below lowest offering price?
I will tell you what is clear from above, you are actually accepting FIAT money as commission payment and then you buy tokens on exchanges from your self to pump up the volume while being very careful not to buy a single token from any other investor.
I would be more than happy you prove me wrong, but what I stated are cold hard FACTS that anyone can check by visiting any exchange this token is listed on OOOOOOOR check out this snapshot from today, taken on TIDEX:

This is so sad...its ALMOST funny. You lowered your buy / sell bot to go 44 sats under that guy who is selling 1000+ tokens so you dont have to buy his? Truly petty on your part.

- Nowhere in tokenomy did you say that 20% of commission to be paid to "active participants" will be voluntary on your side. Nowhere did you mention that even if you did register a person as
active participant it is purely voluntary on your side to actually give them any tasks, therefor they are omitted from any payments.
Let me elaborate on this big issue. This had a purpose of disabling the B2B to continue doing what I stated in first point, meaning, B2B would be holding less and less tokens over time, hence forcing increase of the price.
What they did is strike this 20% as voluntary in order to continue purchasing same tokens from them selves over and over again resulting in extremely low volume other than you buying from your self!

- Tokenomy was supposed to start in December ("Admission of applications for membership in the Active Participants Club will begin in December 2017" https://www.b2bx.pro/docs/b2bx_tokenomy-en.pdf ) it didnt . People held on to tokens because of it. Now, in March, we learn that only 126 investors (feel free to check on explorer) who hold over 20 000 tokens (instead of over 1000 token holders) will be eligible for Tokenomy.

Should you decide to answer, do answer point by point and not only what suits you, while taking it out of context.

Now you have a choice... either be quiet and assume most people are that naive to purchase more of your tokens or answer all points like I did... with proof.

One last thing:

Meaning of a word SCAM is: "fraudulent scheme".In your whitepaper you have stated 6 points why the value of the tokens will rise. You have not fulfilled ANY of them to this date. This constitutes a clear definition of SCAM.

Waiting for your reply.

As we announced earlier, our team decided not to compromise and not get listed on non-TOP exchanges. Our focus is the TOP-15 exchanges. You are all aware that the terms of cooperation don't allow us to disclose any information before listing. However, today we can clearly say that in March B2BX will be listed on one of the top exchanges!

In March, there will be a series of announcements including exchanges and products where everyone can start using a token in the eco system!

At the moment B2Broker is preparing to launch a new crypto-broker client. In partnership with us, this client decided not only to accept B2B coins as a means of payment to make a deposit, but also to nominate a deposit on the platform in B2BX coins, where it will be possible to trade 27 currency pairs with a 1: 3 leverage. This means that it will be possible to deposit the B2BX coins to the platform and buy, for example, BTC / USD or B2B / USD and, as the coin grows, earn twice - both on the growth of the trading instrument, and on the rise in the price of the coin where the deposit is nominated . The crypto-broker will be launched on the MT5 platform. You can choose from 6 cryptocurrencies to deposit, 27 trading pairs and replenish, withdraw and exchange using multiple cryptocurrencies. The launch of the crypto broker is scheduled for March 19.

Comments about wash-trading are unnecessary. As we do not do this!

As for B2Broker products:
B2BinPay - gateway for receiving payments in cryptocurrency. The site is working, and we are accepting applications for connection.
B2BX.exchange - exchange-aggregator, provider of cryptocurrency liquidity. The site has reached the final stage of development. And we will soon announce the opening of the registration.
The B2Bcoin site, will consolidate information about all companies that accept B2BX coins for payment, brokers and all exchanges where you can buy / sell a coin.

The deadline for all of these products is the "Consensus" exhibition, which will be held on 10th May in New York. This is the largest exhibition in the crypto industry. And we are looking forward to presenting our products to the market. We are confident of receiving great interest!

And finally. Since 2014 B2Broker has offered real products that are of interest to the market and which thousands of people use. We have acted as a provider of liquidity since 2015 (technically - since 2014). This year we plan to obtain licenses for maximum reliability to serve large brokers who will be attracted to crypto-currency trading in the future.

Please, stop calling the project a scam. WP is a our plan, we've updated our roadmap. Corrections with time are inevitable. We're sorry, that announced Active Members club later. The team is in any case interested in developing the real product and increasing the cost of the coin, you can see all the updates and our roadmap. We are confident that our products are in demand on the market.
pirotick

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:40:04 PM by pirotick

After I wrote a wall of text with pictures and explanations, your only reply is this?

All the images I have of your trading practices are not what they seem to be? I should believe you and not my own eyes...right.

For almost 2 months no movement in the price and after I made a post this token goes up over 50% ? That is just coincidence too or you started to buy from organic market at least a bit?

Wont waste my time with you any more, I gave you ample time to respond in serious manner, but in lack of counter argument you post above quoted comment.

I am sure my actions wont affect your business in any way, but I will do my best to expose you for what you are...
seifer292

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

After I wrote a wall of text with pictures and explanations, your only reply is this?

All the images I have of your trading practices are not what they seem to be? I should believe you and not my own eyes...right.

For almost 2 months no movement in the price and after I made a post this token goes up over 50% ? That is just coincidence too or you started to buy from organic market at least a bit?

Wont waste my time with you any more, I gave you ample time to respond in serious manner, but in lack of counter argument you post above quoted comment.

I am sure my actions wont affect your business in any way, but I will do my best to expose you for what you are...

Preach! i saw them wash trading last month on coin exchange everyday around 10pm utc buying 5k coins multiple times within a couple minutes. CLEARLY some shady shit going on and the fact they gave you that one line response should tell anyone with half a brain to steer clear of this coin.
gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

This is hilarious. They offended to wash trade and surprisingly the volume declines.

pirotick

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Preach! i saw them wash trading last month on coin exchange everyday around 10pm utc buying 5k coins multiple times within a couple minutes. CLEARLY some shady shit going on and the fact they gave you that one line response should tell anyone with half a brain to steer clear of this coin.

Been in this project for some time and wash trading is not the worst part. Thing is, if you look at this token`s price, you will notice it didnt change much. Only small breakthrough came in January (22nd and 23rd) when they actually said they will start accepting commission fees EXCLUSIVELY in B2B tokens.
What is exceptionally alarming here, until I made this post there was no care given to the value of the token itself. After my post and up to this day, price jumped 80%. Whoever thinks this is just coincidence (when in past 2-3 months price didnt move at all) is just ignorant. If you look at historic chart, you wont get the whole picture. If at some dates price closed at 6000 or 7000 sats, it was 50 - 100 USD worth of trading volume. These days we are seeing some volume at 80% price increase which is good. I just hate the fact it took someone to expose them publicly to force them to start doing what they promised in whitepaper. Fear remains that after this cools down, they will proceed with their greedy scam ways.

@gdm41 What is hilarious is that a company allows my posts to go unanswered on their ANN page! I expect them to remove ANN page from their coinmarketcap link cause it would seem they are prone to such solutions rather than actually stop scamming people.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Been in this project for some time and wash trading is not the worst part. Thing is, if you look at this token`s price, you will notice it didnt change much. Only small breakthrough came in January (22nd and 23rd) when they actually said they will start accepting commission fees EXCLUSIVELY in B2B tokens.
What is exceptionally alarming here, until I made this post there was no care given to the value of the token itself. After my post and up to this day, price jumped 80%. Whoever thinks this is just coincidence (when in past 2-3 months price didnt move at all) is just ignorant. If you look at historic chart, you wont get the whole picture. If at some dates price closed at 6000 or 7000 sats, it was 50 - 100 USD worth of trading volume. These days we are seeing some volume at 80% price increase which is good. I just hate the fact it took someone to expose them publicly to force them to start doing what they promised in whitepaper. Fear remains that after this cools down, they will proceed with their greedy scam ways.

@gdm41 What is hilarious is that a company allows my posts to go unanswered on their ANN page! I expect them to remove ANN page from their coinmarketcap link cause it would seem they are prone to such solutions rather than actually stop scamming people.

We are confident in our products, as well as the financial market that uses our products. We see no reason to мaкe wash trading. We are focused on product development.
You can already see the real products that works. Our token is backed up by real company, real economy and real highly demanded products.
pirotick

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

We are confident in our products, as well as the financial market that uses our products. We see no reason to мaкe wash trading. We are focused on product development.
You can already see the real products that works. Our token is backed up by real company, real economy and real highly demanded products.

I didnt see anyone here, including myself, denying you have a working product or company. What you are doing is scamming people who invested so you can develop that product. You were supposed to make the token worth something and not just benefit yourself. That is exactly what you have been doing. You gathered a nice sum of money in ICO, developed your self a product and when it came to give something back to people who invested in your project, you decided that you should keep more to yourself.

It is pointless to keep spouting non-sense as you do, you are not fooling anyone. If you want your message heard, reply to issues raised with proof and explanation.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

I didnt see anyone here, including myself, denying you have a working product or company. What you are doing is scamming people who invested so you can develop that product. You were supposed to make the token worth something and not just benefit yourself. That is exactly what you have been doing. You gathered a nice sum of money in ICO, developed your self a product and when it came to give something back to people who invested in your project, you decided that you should keep more to yourself.

It is pointless to keep spouting non-sense as you do, you are not fooling anyone. If you want your message heard, reply to issues raised with proof and explanation.

The price of the token will grow, you'll see it. As it was stated earlier we plan to include our B2BX coin into three pairs in the liquidity pool for brokers on 20th March and announce the names of all the brokers who included our coin in their list of trading instruments. So, even if someone doesn't agree to accept it as a means of payment (although in the future we will get everyone to accept it), at least it can already be bought / sold through the brokers platform, and will appear on the list of trading instruments with the Broker, who has thousands of customers on their platform. All orders will be executed on B2BX.exchange. With this the token price will grow.
pirotick

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:24:07 PM by pirotick

The price of the token will grow, you'll see it. As it was stated earlier we plan to include our B2BX coin into three pairs in the liquidity pool for brokers on 20th March and announce the names of all the brokers who included our coin in their list of trading instruments. So, even if someone doesn't agree to accept it as a means of payment (although in the future we will get everyone to accept it), at least it can already be bought / sold through the brokers platform, and will appear on the list of trading instruments with the Broker, who has thousands of customers on their platform. All orders will be executed on B2BX.exchange. With this the token price will grow.

Coin? You are just making fun of your self, I am not even trying...

Are you sure you know if you have a coin or a token? If you had a coin then yes, giving it more liquidity on its own would make it more valuable, but since you have a TOKEN  it needs utility. Gonna guess you are not the one who wrote whitepaper cause that one understood this hence why he made points for adding value (in "TOKENOMY" part of whitepaper) to TOKEN (you have a token btw) by giving 20% of commission share to token holders and having brokers buy tokens to pay for commission (both of these most important points you downgraded to non-obligatory and the second one to non-existent).

Finally, what did I tell you people?! They REMOVED the "tokenomy" link from their website (main paper that explains 6 points of adding value to the token, link was just next to WHITEPAPER, now its gone... see next post for images / proof)! This is how they operate, they dont solve problems just remove evidence of scam...
pirotick

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:35:07 PM by pirotick

Website before:

https://imgur.com/quQBp1d

Tokenomy listed alongside the whitepaper

------------------------------------------------------------

Website now:

https://imgur.com/E35s2HH

In case you want to put tokenomy back on website, but do a sneaky move of re-writing said paper, I uploaded original tokenomy PDF for everyone to see:

https://ufile.io/e3tnv

Dirty move B2B!
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Website before:

https://imgur.com/quQBp1d

Tokenomy listed alongside the whitepaper

------------------------------------------------------------

Website now:

https://imgur.com/E35s2HH

In case you want to put tokenomy back on website, but do a sneaky move of re-writing said paper, I uploaded original tokenomy PDF for everyone to see:

https://ufile.io/e3tnv

Dirty move B2B!
?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: