Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡B2BX⚡THE FIRST OFFICIAL PROVIDER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY LIQUIDITY  (Read 46569 times)
pirotick

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

?

Something not clear? They removed most important part of whitepaper ("tokenomy" that deals with token value in their system) from the website.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wassopotamia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

B2BX go! go ! go to the moon  Cheesy
Noa_Amable (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

📣 As we announced earlier, our team decided not to compromise and not get listed on non-TOP exchanges. Our focus is the TOP-15 exchanges. You are all aware that the terms of cooperation don’t allow us to disclose any information before listing. However, today we can clearly say that in March B2BX will be listed on one of the top exchanges!

In March, there will be a series of announcements including exchanges and products where everyone can start using a token in the eco system!

At the moment B2Broker is preparing to launch a new crypto-broker client. In partnership with us, this client decided not only to accept B2B coins as a means of payment to make a deposit, but also to nominate a deposit on the platform in B2BX coins, where it will be possible to trade 27 currency pairs with a 1: 3 leverage. This means that it will be possible to deposit the B2BX coins to the platform and buy, for example, BTC / USD or B2B / USD and, as the coin grows, earn twice — both on the growth of the trading instrument, and on the rise in the price of the coin where the deposit is nominated . The crypto-broker will be launched on the MT5 platform. You can choose from 6 cryptocurrencies to deposit, 27 trading pairs and replenish, withdraw and exchange using multiple cryptocurrencies. The launch of the crypto broker is scheduled for March 19. Stay tuned!

We also plan to include our B2BX coin into three pairs in the liquidity pool for brokers on 20th March and announce the names of all the brokers who included our coin in their list of trading instruments. So, even if someone doesn’t agree to accept it as a means of payment (although in the future we will get everyone to accept it), at least it can already be bought / sold through the brokers platform, and will appear on the list of trading instruments with the Broker, who has thousands of customers on their platform. All orders will be executed on B2BX.exchange.

B2BX.exchange

One part of the exchange will be for brokers, exchanges and corporate clients with fiat pairs and marginal trading. Registration procedure: KYC, minimum commission per month, minimum deposit 100K.

The second part of the exchange will be available to all (first of all for tokenholders). The pairs for trading will be available only to Crypto-Crypto (including USDt). There are no restrictions. The second part will commence implementation of the strategy for providing liquidity to the B2BX token in the pool of margin liquidity of our aggregator. Trade products can be found here: https://www.b2bx.exchange/fee.html The launch Launch — will take place on March 20. We shall send our another reminder;)

Comments about wash-trading are unnecessary. As we do not do this!

As for B2Broker products:
  • B2BinPay — gateway for receiving payments in cryptocurrency. The site is working, and we are accepting applications for connection.
  • B2BX.exchange — exchange-aggregator, provider of cryptocurrency liquidity. The site has reached the final stage of development. And we will soon announce the opening of the registration.
  • The B2Bcoin site, will consolidate information about all companies that accept B2BX coins for payment, brokers and all exchanges where you can buy / sell a coin.

The deadline for all of these products is the “Consensus” exhibition, which will be held on 10th May in New York. This is the largest exhibition in the crypto industry. And we are looking forward to presenting our products to the market. We are confident of receiving great interest!

And finally. Since 2014 B2Broker has offered real products that are of interest to the market and which thousands of people use. We have acted as a provider of liquidity since 2015 (technically — since 2014). This year we plan to obtain licenses for maximum reliability to serve large brokers who will be attracted to crypto-currency trading in the future.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Do not miss a fresh review of the B2BX coin on youtube channel TSI Analytics.
Experts analyzed Ethereum Classic, Waves and B2BX. (Video in Russian)

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

What is the cryptocurrency liquidity and what is the market demand for this liquidity amid the rapid development of the cryptocurrency? Read about all this in our new article, and also we'll tell you how to connect cryptocurrency liquidity for your company.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

A new article from Finance Magnates about our Investment Platform. The platform allows businesses to launch an investment product in just a week to attract new clients, increase the lifetime of traders and boost their profits.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Broker technology provider B2Broker has hired industry veteran Peter Leonidou to take on the role of Sales Director of its Cyprus office.
Mr. Leonidou joined the technology provider from Saxo Bank, where he served as its Senior Manager and Director for over two years. Peter’s career also encompasses other senior roles in the FX industry including positions at ForexTime, Alpari FS, Easy Forex, and TradeStation, part of a career dating back to 1997, according to information made public on his Linkedin profile.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

B2Broker - Cпoнcop DECONOMY 2018

3-4 aпpeля в Ceyлe пpoйдeт кpyпнeйший блoкчeйн-фopyм в Bocтoчнoй Aзии DECONOMY 2018. Ha фopyмe пpимyт yчacтиe и пoзнaкoмятcя co вceми экcпoнeнтaми Bитaлик Бyтepин, Poджep Bep, Vlad Zamfir, Jeff Garzik и мнoгиe дpyгиe aвтopитeтныe личнocти кpиптo индycтpии.
B2Broker являeтcя Бpoнзoвым cпoнcopoм и paccкaжeт пpo вce пpoдyкты, oбнoвлeния и нoвинки кoмпaнии, cpeди кoтopыx биpжa-aгpeгaтop кpиптoвaлютнoй ликвиднocти , FX, CFD, Кpиптoвaлютнaя ликвиднocть, гoтoвыe peшeния Кpиптoбиpжa пoд ключ, Кpиптoбpoкep пoд ключ, Личный Кaбинeт, Плaтфopмa для ICO.

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

B2Broker will once again attend the Asia Trading Summit to present its range of
crypto solutions and ready-made brokerage infrastructure to potential clients in the
region.
Details

cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Good afternoon, you can read more about the active members of B2BX,
could not find information about bonuses for hold a certain number of B2BX tokens ?
Dmitrijs

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

could not find information about bonuses for hold a certain number of B2BX tokens ?

It was removed from their website Smiley In some previous posts the archive link was posted (posted by pirotick on page 41-42), also pretty nice to see that The first official provider of cryptocurrency liquidity for STOCK exchanges and brokers is spending money for CREDIT CARD acquiring license/engine.

So in my opinion, they were just getting funds to advertise existing products as well as to get a bucket shop license (Cyprus or similar) to become and ordinary FX broker. Still, the best part was "We will accept payments only in B2B tokens" that will never come to live.

In the end token holders will get "Thank you and Good bye", and companieshouse https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10562809/filing-history B2Broker fillings history for the year 2018 shows it is dormant company with Ukrainian director and 1 GBP assets. Thus all main business activities are going through different companies pretty standard for the low unregulated/shell broker companies.

To sum up, great project, bright future... Cool Grin

gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

So in my opinion, they were just getting funds to advertise existing products as well as to get a bucket shop license (Cyprus or similar) to become and ordinary FX broker. Still, the best part was "We will accept payments only in B2B tokens" that will never come to live.

I agree, seems like they just used the ico to collect money. Started out as instutional broker and now it transforms to regular broker. I am glad that i am out with no losses......

Dmitrijs

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

I agree, seems like they just used the ico to collect money. Started out as instutional broker and now it transforms to regular broker. I am glad that i am out with no losses......

Not as institutional broker, but some sort of synergy between aggregator and exchange (still very doubtful model). So now money is in the bank and all the news we see is that they update current products, participate in exhibitions and visiting interesting countries.
pirotick

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:17 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 03:13:39 PM by pirotick

Seeing as they didnt reply to any of the issues I brought up, except just saying " we dont do wash trading", here is a little update for everyone:

- they said they dont do "wash trading", however, after my post I waited for their response which never came. After that, I sent notifications to all major exchanges (yes, ALL more or less, especially ones they were in talks with). After the post and my letter, B2B volume on exchanges dropped some 80x. From 2 million to 25k !!!!!!!  For me, that is undisputable proof they WERE doing wash trading and after it stopped (probably after being notified by exchanges that they are aware of what they are doing), volume dropped around 80 times!

- Reason I am writing again is because team and company has 4 millions of tokens in their possession that are unlocked now! Now, IF or WHEN they get next big news, exchanges come to mind, you will experience them dumping one last reason to care about token value.

For all the people here thinking, dont care about all this, they said big exchange is coming soon I wil make some profit, I say:

Once they get on big exchange, I believe they will use that news / hype to dump their tokens on you and after that, they will have 0 reason to use tokens, add to their value or even pretend to care!

Edit: Got banned from telegram chat for asking these questions again. Too bad, many dont read whitepaper, let alone these posts.
Dmitrijs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Seeing as they didnt reply to any of the issues I brought up, except just saying " we dont do wash trading", here is a little update for everyone:

- they said they dont do "wash trading", however, after my post I waited for their response which never came. After that, I sent notifications to all major exchanges (yes, ALL more or less, especially ones they were in talks with). After the post and my letter, B2B volume on exchanges dropped some 80x. From 2 million to 25k !!!!!!!  For me, that is undisputable proof they WERE doing wash trading and after it stopped (probably after being notified by exchanges that they are aware of what they are doing), volume dropped around 80 times!

- Reason I am writing again is because team and company has 4 millions of tokens in their possession that are unlocked now! Now, IF or WHEN they get next big news, exchanges come to mind, you will experience them dumping one last reason to care about token value.

For all the people here thinking, dont care about all this, they said big exchange is coming soon I wil make some profit, I say:

Once they get on big exchange, I believe they will use that news / hype to dump their tokens on you and after that, they will have 0 reason to use tokens, add to their value or even pretend to care!

Edit: Got banned from telegram chat for asking these questions again. Too bad, many dont read whitepaper, let alone these posts.

Hahahaha, got also banned from Telegram, after asking why the smart contract isn't public and making fun of them after they reply "We are afraid someone will hack it"Smiley Why do you even lean in Crypto if you can't write decent smart-contract...

As for the major exchanges, if they have at least some compliance checks they will not be added there. And for now on with 20-25k in daily volumes this token looks like something of extremely poor quality, excrement.

Additionally just noticed that such big names as Integral, PrimeXM, OneZero and several advisers vanished form their website, so nobody wants to spoil their reputation by partnering with them Smiley

The only decent thing was Tokenomy, but also as you said before its not there anymore.
pirotick

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

Additionally just noticed that such big names as Integral, PrimeXM, OneZero and several advisers vanished form their website, so nobody wants to spoil their reputation by partnering with them Smiley

I missed that... didnt pay attention at all.

In any case, I do believe they will get on some "bigger" exchange. They are loaded with peoples money, will use that. The real question is WHY. It is because they have 4 more million to dump on people. Once that is done, they can enjoy working with their product, getting money and token holders will have only each other to sell the tokens to, or someone naive enough to buy.

It is basically well thought out dump scheme.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Read the article about ICO Platform - our technical solution that fully automates the entire fundraising process.
And Guy Robert, CTO ViMarket.io shares his experience!
Do not miss!
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

Launch Your ICO With B2Broker’s Ready-Made Infrastructure

More than 10 ICO projects have chosen B2Broker’s ICO Platform on the back of the success of its own ICO. Find out how the best way to organize your own ICO while ensuring the process is fast and cost-effective.

B2Broker, an aggregator and provider of turnkey, cloud, and liquidity solutions for the foreign exchange (FX) and crypto industry, continues to attract attention in the financial services industry, adding more clients to its growing portfolio.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/launch-ico-with-b2broker/

AdalineVahle

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

B2BX  Community Announcement: Vote for B2B to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

B2BX  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of B2BX.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (B2BX  is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
pirotick

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Launch Your ICO With B2Broker’s Ready-Made Infrastructure

More than 10 ICO projects have chosen B2Broker’s ICO Platform on the back of the success of its own ICO. Find out how the best way to organize your own ICO while ensuring the process is fast and cost-effective.

B2Broker, an aggregator and provider of turnkey, cloud, and liquidity solutions for the foreign exchange (FX) and crypto industry, continues to attract attention in the financial services industry, adding more clients to its growing portfolio.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/launch-ico-with-b2broker/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/4f4/900_900_1/4f4c4a467031e459b89f557155ba5a79.jpg

yes new ICOs, launch on B2B scam company platform! Awesome start for your project and while you are at it, ask B2B to tell you how to take peoples money, make profit, build company and never give back to those who invested in you in first place. You get that advice for free!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: