Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡B2BX⚡THE FIRST OFFICIAL PROVIDER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY LIQUIDITY  (Read 46569 times)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

The trade works in bit strange way. I can put best bay and I will not get it...,even its sold for the same price...NOT HAPPY WHIT THIS STRANGE TRADING !!!
After trading for more than 5 years on good platforms must say This one is not good.

What do you mean exactly? What's the difference with Bancor?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

Is this project still alive? How many projects are using your services?
just as interesting, give detailed information
and then on real exchanges the turnover of $ 1000 is the total daily,
on your exchange you can see trades of some bots
no real turnover
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

The trade works in bit strange way. I can put best bay and I will not get it...,even its sold for the same price...NOT HAPPY WHIT THIS STRANGE TRADING !!!
After trading for more than 5 years on good platforms must say This one is not good.

B2BX is clearly different from Bancor, in my opinion B2BX is still behind Bancor in terms of technology, but B2BX security is far better than Bancor

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

B2BX is clearly different from Bancor, in my opinion B2BX is still behind Bancor in terms of technology, but B2BX security is far better than Bancor

But what exactly makes it different.. all I know is that they both provide liquidity for projects..So where is the difference? Are there any projects using B2BX service?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Noa_Amable (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

no real turnover

No bots trading on our exchange actually
RedArcher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

But what exactly makes it different.. all I know is that they both provide liquidity for projects..So where is the difference? Are there any projects using B2BX service?

as  far as I know bancor and b2bx are different. b2b is a liquidity provider with customers (brokers) and the aim is to unite liquidity for all brokers
RedArcher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

and bancor is idea to exchange coins without exchanges. still I don't quite get how it should work though I understand the idea of b2 broker - to unite all brokers and exchanges with single liquidity.
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

and bancor is idea to exchange coins without exchanges. still I don't quite get how it should work though I understand the idea of b2 broker - to unite all brokers and exchanges with single liquidity.

right, but currently we are improving B2BX exchange services, that's our main point now
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

no real turnover

if it’s possible statistics, how many active traders (people are registered with deposits on the exchange),
as well as how many people on average are online per day?
and where are forex traders?
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

no real turnover

if it’s possible statistics, how many active traders (people are registered with deposits on the exchange),
as well as how many people on average are online per day?
and where are forex traders?

unfortunately I don't have details on the exact number of traders and forex brokers.
still, we get more than 1000 new users every months since last May

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

🔥We are pleased to announce that B2BX Exchange got the Estonian FIU license🔥

🔥Soon we will announce ability to register and pass KYC under regulated jurisdiction🔥

BitcoinCom has covered our news!

https://news.bitcoin.com/the-daily-us-museum-to-accept-bitcoin-estonia-grants-license-to-b2bx-exchange/

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/b2bx-simplifies-access-to-institutional-grade-liquidity-for-crypto-trading/
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

So if I'm an ambassador to a project..how is your service going to help our project to realize more liquidity. Let's say the said project only trades on 1 to 3 exchanges.

Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

So if I'm an ambassador to a project..how is your service going to help our project to realize more liquidity. Let's say the said project only trades on 1 to 3 exchanges.

you can list your coin with us and we will make a good offer for you, you can contact us in telegram or submit a listing request: https://www.b2bx.exchange/institutional/listing/
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Hi guys!

We are glad to share a review on B2BX Exchange by BitBetNews.com🔥

It is written in Russian but we wanted you to know about it

📄Here is the review: https://www.bitbetnews.com/birzhi/obzor-birzhi-b2bx-exchange-ot-b2broker.html

Enjoy your Russian practising😉
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Hello everyone!

⚡️⚡️⚡️We are happy to introduce our Bug Bounty⚡️⚡️⚡️
Many community participants has been waiting for this and now it is LIVE🔥

We are open to any feedback. In case you face any problem or have any suggestion to make our platform better - please submit a message to us.

📌Here is the link to our Bug Bounty application form: https://www.b2bx.exchange/bug-report/
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

Are you attending iFX Expo Asia next week? 👉 Schedule a meeting with CEO Artur Azizov or Director Hong Kong, Steve Chow now and get set to boost your business operations in 2019!

https://calendly.com/b2broker/b2broker-private-meeting-at-ifx-expo-hong-kong-2019/

Meeting slots are limited and will be allocated on a first come -first-served basis, so don’t delay. Complete the form now to request your meeting or catch us at the Welcome Party, and the drinks are on us! 🤝
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:20:05 PM

B2Broker boosts liquidity offering, adds 40 crypto/CFD pairs!

Read more here: https://www.leaprate.com/forex/brokers/b2broker-boosts-liquidity-offering-adds-40-crypto-cfd-pairs/

B2Broker now offers all major cryptocurrencies against all major Fiat currencies, as well as Gold and Silver, and has increased leverage for Crypto CFDs to 1:5!
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:20:05 PM

Want to start accepting crypto payments? Start today with B2BinPay!
Read our new article here

https://www.b2broker.net/news/how-can-i-start-accepting-crypto-payments/
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:53:21 AM

➡️ We are happy to inform you that B2BinPay will take part in @mpecosystem Expo in Berlin on the 19th - 21st of February.
We will demonstrate our paymentsolutions and ready-made brokerage infrastructure 👨‍💻 We look forward to seeing you there!

https://www.b2broker.net/news/b2binpay-confirms-attendance-at-merchant-payments-ecosystem-expo-berlin/
Noa_Amable (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:23:13 AM

❗️Hello everyone ❗️

We are glad to share good news!

⚡️First, we started to provide fiat markets 💵. USD market is already operating with BTC/USD, BCH/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD and XRP/USD trading pairs, also we are working on building EUR and GBP markets.

⚡️Second, we added some Zcash and Stellar trading pairs ⛓: ZEC/BTC, ZEC/USDT, ZEC/USDC, ZEC/ETH, ZEC/B2BX and XLM/B2BX.

⚡️In connection with market changes we updated trading fees, you can check it here: https://www.b2bx.exchange/trading/trading-fees/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: