Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies? Want a quick way to make Bitcoin  (Read 1003 times)
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:39:10 AM

I notice that the link is on a .tk domain, so I googled 'tk tld' and I got this:

"Dot TK The most Spammed out TLD According to McAfee"

Grin

Yeah, spammers use them because they are free. doesn't make me a spammer. My domain is legit, hosted by Dreamhost on VPS... hate on Digitalcoin Fanboys Tongue

Still you do not want to answer the basic question: what is the core value of GLD coin compared to BTC and LTC? What's its core purpose?

Try to answer that and maybe somebody will invest in your useless coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:41:10 AM

MOD EDIT:
Please be careful downloading files from unknown sources, it could be a virus.

Download GLD coin client here

http://1gld.tk/index.php#download

supported os: Windows, Linux 64 bit and Linux 32 bit.

install the software and copy your wallet address just like you would in bitcoin.

post it in this thread and you will receive amount listed below in GLD coin, which you can sell for bitcoin on https://cryptsy.com

Want to make even more bitcoin? submit your GLD coin address to the GLDcoin Faucet http://1gld.tk/faucet.php

Here are the rewards:

First 3 people

50gld

Next 22 people

10gld

thanks and happy hunting !!

Happy trolling!

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Chrithu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:48:26 AM

So... we install this app, risk our computer's security, and in exchange we get 50 gldcoins worth about 9 cents. No thanks! Smiley

Yeah, well you can hit every faucet for two weeks straight and be lucky to come up with 9 cents... But by all means, good luck with that Smiley

Hitting faucets is the slowest and dumbest way for making bitcoin.

Much quicker than faucets: PTC Sites like Bitvisitor or Coin of Midas.

Even Quicker: Sites that offer Crowdflower tasks for BTCs. With those you easily make a Bitcent per day. With some effort you make several bitcents per day.

Quickest: Sell stuff or do good work for Bitcoin.

r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:21:41 PM

So... we install this app, risk our computer's security, and in exchange we get 50 gldcoins worth about 9 cents. No thanks! Smiley

Yeah, well you can hit every faucet for two weeks straight and be lucky to come up with 9 cents... But by all means, good luck with that Smiley

Hitting faucets is the slowest and dumbest way for making bitcoin.

Much quicker than faucets: PTC Sites like Bitvisitor or Coin of Midas.

Even Quicker: Sites that offer Crowdflower tasks for BTCs. With those you easily make a Bitcent per day. With some effort you make several bitcents per day.

Quickest: Sell stuff or do good work for Bitcoin.

Hell yeah, i use BitcoinGet. it uses Crowdflower.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:26:54 PM

Very fishy, be careful with this one newbies!  Is the 10 cents really worth the risk?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: