Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year  (Read 33090 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:29:39 AM

mac wallet?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
algernonen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:55:13 AM

Can we do something else regarding to the Tech Development rather than just polish the logo again and again? LOL
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:49:58 AM

Who needs tech development when you have such a cool logo lol.
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

Who needs tech development when you have such a cool logo lol.

dev, indeed. are there plans soon? If so, what are the short-term plans and long-term plans?
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:37:04 PM

MorningStar    MgcqtvLvuTxr925yYyAPxJGtZX7TXc2ZTD    110    18-11-17 00:19:52
just do it.. Im not sure how to track it, I never had withdraw Morning coins, Can you teach me how to Stake? I just need to have the coins on the wallet?

Thanks a lot!
For staking you need to keep your wallet open, but staking happens only if you download wallet and have coins there, not on some site.
Also to receive money from staking you need to have solid amount (it depends from cryptocurrencies)
I.e. other cryptos which have staking are Gridcoin, DeepOnion, and some other
I already described that my wallet didn't work on laptop and somehow was deleted, so it's hard to say about network difficulty and the minimum amount of coins you'll need to have to receive bonus coins.
May be somebody else will answer.

By the way are you from Portugal or Brasil?

Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

Additionally I think that the Morningstar wallet is somehow bugged, so that your current weight and Network weight are not shown correctly (at least this was the case for me).
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:04:41 PM

Yes, it was the case for me too.
I thought that wallet either is under development, or your current weight and Network weight will be shown after some time, but it didn't happen.
Antivirus deleted my wallet, and I'm curious to ask if somebody had similar case?

Ligrev

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

Yes, it was the case for me too.
I thought that wallet either is under development, or your current weight and Network weight will be shown after some time, but it didn't happen.
Antivirus deleted my wallet, and I'm curious to ask if somebody had similar case?

Antivirus programs, often- if not always- show false positives on CryptoCurrency wallets.
I think it has something to do with the communication layer of the wallets, but I am not sure about this, in fact most times it sholdn't be a problem!
Greetings
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:24:55 AM

I didn't had a chance to check this as I use mostly Mac and I don't have antivirus there at all.
On Laptop with windows I have only several wallets (basically those which do not have Mac version) and only with Morningstar I had this case.
Do you know if there is a way to re-install the wallet without loosing the data?
If no, that's not a big deal, but I just imagine if somebody who invested a lot in this or that cryptocurrency will have similar problem?

cebonl

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

DEV WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT ARE THE PLANS IN SHORT TERM
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

MorningStar    MgcqtvLvuTxr925yYyAPxJGtZX7TXc2ZTD    110    18-11-17 00:19:52
just do it.. Im not sure how to track it, I never had withdraw Morning coins, Can you teach me how to Stake? I just need to have the coins on the wallet?

Thanks a lot!
For staking you need to keep your wallet open, but staking happens only if you download wallet and have coins there, not on some site.
Also to receive money from staking you need to have solid amount (it depends from cryptocurrencies)
I.e. other cryptos which have staking are Gridcoin, DeepOnion, and some other
I already described that my wallet didn't work on laptop and somehow was deleted, so it's hard to say about network difficulty and the minimum amount of coins you'll need to have to receive bonus coins.
May be somebody else will answer.

By the way are you from Portugal or Brasil?

thank you, Im from Portugal how about you?

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
cebonl

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

I think dev has left this project. Huh mrng is good project. take over someone?
cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:03:39 AM

I think dev has left this project. Huh mrng is good project. take over someone?

I guess he is bit busy with some other personal task. This idea is with him for more than 4 years now and I hope he will stick with it or atleast have a courtesy to bid good bye here to community.

Though I have not seen his technical expertise, based on the way he speaks he should be a reasonable or atleast a no non-sense guy. I am sure, he will pop in some time once his errands are over.
Ligrev

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

He has always been coming back to this thread and updated everyone.
Even though there is currently not too much development going on, I wouldn't say that the coin is dead, even though the price/ volume could suggest that.
Might be the right time to pick some up... Smiley
Greetings!
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Even though there is currently not too much development going on, I wouldn't say that the coin is dead, even though the price/ volume could suggest that.
Greetings!

surely price crashes will be a great time to pickup some and make that an investment for future, but you need to know the project you want to invest on

we had seen such situations on few other altcoins too and had seen few of them came back more powerful Smiley

hope to see this one coming back with its bump Grin
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

Greetings!

surely price crashes will be a great time to pickup some and make that an investment for future, but you need to know the project you want to invest on

we had seen such situations on few other altcoins too and had seen few of them came back more powerful Smiley

I Will keep buying It.. Someday Im sure this Will rise.. only have 32kk coins so.. not that much.. I have seen other coins that are really dead and doing better then this also with way more supply .. I belive we can make a big profit here.. the last time I invest 0.001 and turn in to 0.05 on this coin.. so I Think for sure It Will happen again.. I want to have may more coins this time hehe

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

every time i see this thread, it reminds me Lucifer MornignStar Grin  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4052886/

it is a very successful series, hope the best for this project too

I Will keep buying It.. Someday Im sure this Will rise.. only have 32kk coins so.. not that much.. I have seen other coins that are really dead and doing better then this also with way more supply .. I belive we can make a big profit here.. the last time I invest 0.001 and turn in to 0.05 on this coin.. so I Think for sure It Will happen again.. I want to have may more coins this time hehe

its good to see investment on this project had helped you gain some more profit, wish it continues for you and all other investors Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:35:02 PM

Greetings!

I wanted to invest again in Morningstar because last time I made a nice profit but after research, I see that this is already abandoned by the dev. Am I right is this project dead?

Xantopher

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Greetings!

I wanted to invest again in Morningstar because last time I made a nice profit but after research, I see that this is already abandoned by the dev. Am I right is this project dead?

What makes you think this project is abandoned by the dev? Where did you read that?
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

Greetings!

NOTE: Please direct all messages regarding MorningStar to user changeproject or join Discord Channel and DM @Morningstar Payments. Thank you.

He ia Still Active even login today.. I Think the last post from him here was less then a weeks..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: