Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I made my first purchase of bitcoin. too little too late :(  (Read 3373 times)
nikhil0416 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 06:32:28 PM by nikhil0416

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?
That would be a great decision. Don't worry about the dumps that is currenctly happening. Maybe it is because of the hardfork that will happen in the month of November. As far as I remember, the same thing happened in the recent fork last month of August but after the hardfork, the price of Bitcoin went skyrocket that it reached the 4000$ mark in just a matter of time. Hoping that after the hardfork in November, it will again increase.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

Now prices have fallen to a minimum and you can buy bitcoins. It's certainly not the price will be 300-400 dollars, but now is a good opportunity. Lower prices will not be. No need to regret what happened. Learn from your mistakes and then it will not be a loss. It will pay for the experience.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:01:53 PM

You made a right choice. Some people are not comfortable of buying a fraction of Bitcoin, until it end up on buying a very small part just to ride the crypto wagon. Just relax, come back after a year. You should see more than 2 to 3x profit.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

Although you only buy it a little bit but it will make you a good profit in the next few years, because bitcoin prices have the character to continue moving upwards.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Good luck first, for bitcoin I expect to reach 10k dollars before 2020 or 2019. Why those years? Easy, block halving year is 2020 on the way. Remember what happened after 2016's block halving and you'll see the answer.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:55:42 PM

I think that's better later than never. It's not too late to buy bitcoins and it's nothing wrong to buy fraction of btc. Everyone have to buy not more than he afford to do that. And I'm sure that huge bitcoin pirential is still ahead us. Look, some experts predict that bitcoin soon can reach$8000 and even $10000. So, even fraction of btc after few tears can give you huge dividends.

edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

it feels a little late for you because new buy bitcoin but it's a good start because you buy when the price is slightly down. but you do not need to panic when the price is too low because it is common, you just wait for the high price
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:14:41 PM

Its good decision that you purchased a small amount of bitcoin. Yeah I think bitcoin will last more years and reach the price higher than we expected.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:21:51 PM

I believe that it is not too late. We are still on the first few years of Bitcoin (less than 10 years) and Bitcoin has a very long way to go. Bitcoin is not an instant way to be rich, not now at least. You buying some Bitcoin, regardless of how much it is, is a very wise decision. Though you felt that you were a bit late, you cannot do anything now but to catch up.

Where will Bitcoin be in the next 2-4 years? Why don't we let Bitcoin to surprise us  Smiley

Heacygg

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:22:03 PM

Bitcoin partly or at all replace a banks
or it had gone with a time
it is hard to make a forecast

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

Its not too late bro... If you zoom out and think rationally, you're in WAY TOO early! In the next few years we'll see the price keep rising and adoption keep growing, up to the point where it is truly mainstream - then it'll be too late to buy as an investment, and people will buy it to use as a currency only.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

Well in my opinions you are no too late for purchase the bitcoins and hold them for long time investment because however bitcoins still not be used by all of the people around the world, so bitcoin's price is still cheap right now you can imagine if bitcoins be adopted by users of internet around the world, bitcoin's price will be more expensive than now, i think bitcoin's price will be $200.000/BTC in 2 up to 4 year later because many people who have made prediction like that.
fossilized

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:15:14 AM

Judging from the time you posted, you seemed to have intentionally or luckily entered at a significant dip in the markets Smiley due to the China ICO suspension. So you are in good standing, just continue dollar cost averaging in during dips and crashes and you'll be fine. Enjoy the time in the forum as well!

SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:35:27 AM

That's okay, at least you made a step to buy, you know it's never too late to start.
I just recently started my bitcoin campaign and so far i like how I earn something little by little.
That's an achievement - eventually btc price will increase in the next coming years.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:01:06 AM

I think it all starts from a small and slowly collected land will gradually be a lot too, I think not too late to buy bitcoin for 2 to 4 years will benefit from the purchase today.  Grin
baedrill

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

I'm on the same boat. I could have put money in years ago but the fearmongers got to me. Thinking about the money I could have earned kind of makes me sad, but it does look like Bitcoin still has a lot of room for growth. So better late than never, right? Cheers and best of luck for us newbies lol.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

No one is late when it comes to Bitcoin. And like many said to you, you made a good decision buying it. It's now up to you wether you want it to invest altcoins or do some tradings. Actually many are projecting that Bitcoin will even sky rocket end of this year. And there will be another hard fork that will happen this coming month of November, another month to buy good BTC.
Anyway, is it safe to keep BTC on trading platform like Bittrex and Poloniex?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:44:02 AM

I appreciate that investment but I don't agree with your statement that it's too late to buy Bitcoin because I believe that we are still in the early phase of development and as a technology, we have a very long way to go.

In next 2 to 5 years, I think Bitcoin could hit $50,000 realistically considering the growth rate of user base and merchants. We are heading in a direction of offline market environment which would allow us to use our Bitcoins without converting it into the fiat currencies.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:50:33 AM

Nope ! You're not yet too late, you've already made a right decision bro! If you have a little more you can add up to its more good. After a 2 years maybe 3 or so on, see how your money grows and you can realize that you have already made the right decision.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: