Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I made my first purchase of bitcoin. too little too late :(  (Read 3376 times)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?

bitcoin has shown us all who are involved in it.
the recent decline is a risk we know. but it only takes some time just bitcoin bounce back and can be stable. the market becomes more calm. I think this is the beginning of his resurrection again. I think 2 years will come its value is certainly more fantastic.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

Not too late bruv! You are very much early and you are even lucky considering purchasing at a lower price due to all the recent FUD. Just know you won't regret it. You can also find ways to earn some coins here on the forum. Lot of opportunities you know!
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

I hope you bought too after the CHINA FUD. That's one of the great times to buy. I hope I had available funds that time though. Doesn't matter anyway, anytime is a great time to buy bitcoin.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

I guess I am too late to the train but I made a small purchase of a fraction of bitcoin lol. I am not rich by any means. Hope this is a good decision lol Wish me luck. Where do you think BTC will be in next 2-4 years?

There is no late until you do it. As long as you are eager to earn and you want to earn BTC you will earn it!. You did the right decision to invest now than not invest at all,  that's the important thing you gotta start somewhere to be able to earn. We have the same situation, I just invested on bitcoin this year and did not regret every single day about it because I earn BTC and that's the important thing. I do think bitcoin will be even more big in the future especially we are in the generation were our technology is upgrading and upgrading. So you did the right move and good luck.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

bitcoin 2 to 4 years more, it will be huge, all people who are having a 1btc could afford buying so many goods and things and those people whose having more than it can afford luxury cars, we need to positive in all our doings to make it happen.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

I hope you bought too after the CHINA FUD. That's one of the great times to buy. I hope I had available funds that time though. Doesn't matter anyway, anytime is a great time to buy bitcoin.
Yes exactly it was such a great time for all the buyers, I hope everyone who bought bitcoin in that time will never regret for buying it.
China announcement at the same time created a great panic in the bitcoin market but on the other hand it was a great opportunity for buyers to buy bitcoin.
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

bitcoin 2 to 4 years more, it will be huge, all people who are having a 1btc could afford buying so many goods and things and those people whose having more than it can afford luxury cars, we need to positive in all our doings to make it happen.
To see this year improvement in bitcoin price we can expect this in 2 to 4 years. The same way the price increase means 1 bitcoin price will cross $10k margin and yes those who are holding a couple of bitcoins they can buy whatever they want from this bitcoins. So my target is also same I want to collect at least 5 bitcoins with my hard work.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

I will be buying some btc tomorrow, i need bitcoins so i can buy altcoins at this discounted rate, they are still cheap compared than the price of a few days, maybe most of the altcoins are -20% of last week all time high.
So i think it is fair.. It is never too late to buy bitcoins, so it is a perfect move.
Also i think that there is not going to be any FUD in the next weeks

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
lalabotax

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

like what you say, it will not make you rich. but not with little profit. just need patience and understanding. next is a journey to do bigger things instead. because for me, all is the beginning and always balanced by the process of success.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

bitcoin can use for every society in the world although you're not rich but you can still buy bitcoin even for small amount and actually you had not missed the train if your aim to buy bitcoin is to hold for long term at least for next 2 years and i says this because i'm pretty sure on 2019 next peak will happened not less than $6000 so that's is not too late
RautK

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

All the best Nikhil Smiley
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

You will never know what is the bottom line so missing the boat might turn out favourably for one instead. Hence it's never too late or too little in my humble opinion (provided that you are going for long term HODL)!
I think there is nothing panic for me in bitcoin investment, because I believe that every business in the world which is growing so fast can be start any time. Although I know that those people who invested in bitcoin in early stages are now millionaires besides those who have started to purchase too late.

The first investors got too little profit because of the price and the latter on investors earn more because of the high price.
RonaldCEtchison

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:44:13 AM

Certainly not the price will be 300-400 dollars, but now is a good opportunity. Lower price will not be. No need to regret what happened. bitcoin prices have characters to keep moving up. buy bitcoin but it's a good start because you buy when the price goes down. But you do not need to panic when the price is too low because it is popular. So the bitcoin price is still cheap right now you can imagine if bitcoins were to be used by internet users around the world, the bitcoin price would be more expensive now, I think the bitcoin price would be $ 200,000
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

Its not too late to buy more bitcoins at todays rate. Bitcoin has a long way to go and you will still get huge profit in the years to come. By the end of the year it is expected that bitcoin will hit 5000$ to 6000$ per coin. By next year it could hit 10000$ and you will double your capital. If i have more money I will buy more bitcoins.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Yukyzu

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

although only a little may be in the future you will profit, the most important thing you can see the movement of btc value every time, if you chance you can double your profits. every year the exchange rate increases even though sometimes slightly down but not last long.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

Now prices have fallen to a minimum and you can buy bitcoins. It's certainly not the price will be 300-400 dollars, but now is a good opportunity. Lower prices will not be. No need to regret what happened. Learn from your mistakes and then it will not be a loss. It will pay for the experience.
In the last few day, bitcoin experience the drop of its price made possible by the alleged information about the China regulation to bitcoin on their country. So it means that the people who deals to used Bitcoin in terms of transaction drop resulting for Bitcoin price to also be affect on the such scenario. So it is a good time to buy bitcoin becasue if the price drop , it will also rises. Just consider dealing with investments and trading so you could earn more.
It is never late to start you just made the right choice to invest into bitcoin you will be very happy to secure good profit.in past few days prices are bit down that was the time when you can buy as more as you can that will help you in your future so don’t be sad and be hopeful and buy some more to secure more.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

it is not too late to start, although in reality it would be more profitable to have been looking for btc in the appeal now, because it used to be a low btc value because it is so much for people who store btc and trade it now because its value is already very high in comparison to the years previous. many advantages gained.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:38:37 PM

Even if you bought a small number of bitcoins, you made an excellent investment. I also bought bitcoins with a long-term investment in mind, and I believe that in the future this will bring me a good income.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

Welcome to the roller coaster! Enjoy the ride. you're not too late. just enjoy the ups and downs and slowly increase the amount you have.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

Welcome to the roller coaster! Enjoy the ride. you're not too late. just enjoy the ups and downs and slowly increase the amount you have.
Yes, it's same as the roller coaster. Because the roller coaster ride too has ups and down, same is with bitcoin where the price fluctuates and at the end it may end up high or low. It's not that late for the users, I too had the same thinking now realized it when calculated the days of its existence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: