Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves- Tokenomica  (Read 1705 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:12:57 AM

Nearly everyone on bitcointalk.org thinks waves gonna make a huge price jump and it's a undervalued coin. I'm not really sure about that. I hold some but in the last time Waves just went sideways and there wasn't a high attraction according to the chart and volume. Let's see what will come next. For me it's not really undervalued.

It's not undervalued because it hasn't increased in value. Is this what you tried to say?

Think before you write
I can say waves has a good roadmap (Bitcoin NG+New DEX are on the way), active developers (they make pr daily), strong community, working product
And aboves are the part of mountain out of water
Waves have at least 4 project underneath
Tokenomica + OCL (many different projects) + WGO + Decarula

Compare to other platforms I believe that it is undervalue.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AustrianGuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

Do You think Waves Will go the same way like eth in the Next months?🤔
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

Do You think Waves Will go the same way like eth in the Next months?🤔
Can't predict, but the case of ETH are totally different, because that was the first platform that develops smart contract, and it was a big change. ETH fly to the moon in a null space without any competitor. Now there are more that 20 platforms competing for more space. But I think holding waves could be profitable in next months.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltroon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

I think the waves are just waiting for time to fly ...
Whatever info I can I am sure with platform wave and hopefully the people in this thread become milyader, with the note have wave from now.
Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

at current moment expecting big announcement from Waves CEO.
Looks like tokenomica ready for integration 

https://twitter.com/kirtechnet/status/934454342970675201

teasers also good)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

Waves is a great project with a great team of developers. They have great SEO founder Sasha Ivanov watched a few interviews. His performance is amazing.

She WAVES the platform the impression that he wants to do everything. They build a great Foundation for further growth. Exchanges, smart contracts, DEX, want to make their circuit very fast in the world.

I do not doubt that they all will be well. On account of the price until the end of the year it's hard to say. I think it is maybe $ 10 but to be 2018, so x 5 will do

High risk high payoff
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: