Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46469 times)
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
sir i just rank to member status and also changed my signature campaign cod to member code.please update my rank on the spreadsheet. i am number 22 on the spread sheet
       Hello Mr campaign manager, i just want you to inform you that i have also ranked up from full member to a Senior Member, kindly update the spreadsheet thank you and more power to your project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?

Accepting cryptocurrency payments is definitely the most important since that gets the ball rolling for mainstream adoption. My second would be security on the blockchain.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

Dear Sir or Madam! Bounty Manager

I would like to inform that my rank upgraded to Full Member and the signiture is updated
I am listed on the form "Signups before baounty update on 09/15/2017" number 7

Thank you

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:12:06 PM

Hey everyone,

Today we are looking to get people on board and writing about our project.

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Can you write a blog post about Open Money?
Can you create an original video?
Are you on Medium? Steemit?

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Here's a link to submit your finished pieces of content:

http://go.openmoney.digital/l4oz

Don't forget! If you're looking to make some more points, this is a great opportunity!
ellerby123

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

Hey everyone,

Today we are looking to get people on board and writing about our project.

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Can you write a blog post about Open Money?
Can you create an original video?
Are you on Medium? Steemit?

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Here's a link to submit your finished pieces of content:

http://go.openmoney.digital/l4oz

Don't forget! If you're looking to make some more points, this is a great opportunity!

Thanks for the heads up dev. I'll probably write something when the new technical white paper comes out.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

where can i see bounty blog spreadsheet ?
lfs10

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

The German Bounty Thread is up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322210
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Hello manager,
Here is my Whitepaper translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6UXyw6-6-Y0RzI0OVBTSFJoR0k

Please update me on the spreadsheet( #72)
ANN and bounty translation will be updated later.

Regards

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.

Hello.
When registering in the bounty I indicated a number of wallet ether, which is on the exchange.
Can I change my wallet?

I wrote about it in support. But me did not answer.

Hello lazarm, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Were you registering for the bounty contest? If you were, we will send you an email confirming your wallet address at the end of the contest. You can request a wallet address change by replying to that email.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

I have joined the bounty contest. where can I view my statistics?

Hello KurororLus, thanks for your question. You can view your stats by logging in here: http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043. Press the sign up button and enter the same information you registered with to log in.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

Hi, bounty manager

I was accepted as a translator, but I have a question, how does the website translate? I do not received any soft text about the web??

Hello Ligareaux, thanks for following up about the translation tasks. Please complete the website translation on an editable word document. We will paste your translation into the website files on our end.

Here's the link to our website: https://www.openmoney.digital/

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:44:53 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
sir i just rank to member status and also changed my signature campaign cod to member code.please update my rank on the spreadsheet. i am number 22 on the spread sheet

Hello onyebuchi81, thanks for bringing this to our attention. When we award stakes every week, we check your BTT profile summary to see if your rank has changed. Therefore, you do not need to alert us about a rank change as we will automatically take it into consideration.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

Hey there,
       Hello Mr campaign manager, i just want you to inform you that i have also ranked up from full member to a Senior Member, kindly update the spreadsheet thank you and more power to your project.

Hello karmamiu, thanks for bringing this to our attention. When we award stakes every week, we check your BTT profile summary to see if your rank has changed. Therefore, you do not need to alert us about a rank change as we will automatically take it into consideration.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:12:21 PM

Dear Sir or Madam! Bounty Manager

I would like to inform that my rank upgraded to Full Member and the signiture is updated
I am listed on the form "Signups before baounty update on 09/15/2017" number 7

Thank you

Hello flag39, thanks for bringing this to our attention. When we award stakes every week, we check your BTT profile summary to see if your rank has changed. Therefore, you do not need to alert us about a rank change as we will automatically take it into consideration.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:14:19 PM

where can i see bounty blog spreadsheet ?

Hello! You can find the bounty campaign spreadsheets on page 1 of this bounty forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2151082.0

Krstn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

in this bounty i was for the month) didnt know about bitcoin talk Cry
but i've registered for now) and hope ill get my coins)
successful ico Grin
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage
ellerby123

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage

Great link! I'll share it Smiley
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

i have join bounty twitter slack and telegram. Good luck in development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: