Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46475 times)
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

What you say it is absolutely true. Actual crypto infrastructure is ridiculous, and it must me upgraded. But my question is why is it taking so long to start the ico, the Ann was made in September.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:38:09 PM

Recently, we have seen a single game, CryptoKitties, take up 15% of the network capacity for Ethereum. This is a perfect example of the primary issues that are faced when preparing the blockchain for the mass market. To fully realize its potential, the the platform needs to have faster transaction flow while maintaining its decentralized state.

Right now, the volume of transactions that can be processed on the blockchain at any given point of time is slow, whereas Visa can process around 50,000 transactions per second, Bitcoin can only take about 3 per second, and Ethereum can take about 15 per second.

When we consider that Visa accounts for 150 million transactions per day on its own, the need for change is clear. There is no clear winner for scalability on the blockchain, but from the scope of the applications the basic goal is to increase the volume of the throughput by “sharding the chains” and then connecting them with some larger chains.

OPEN is committed to providing software developers the tools they need to overcome scalability issues that may effect their applications. By leveraging the benefits of both on-chain and off-chain databases, we allow them to continue to utilize their traditional database technology while porting to the blockchain only the functionalities that make sense to do so.

For more information, check out our white paper.

Scalability is definitely a huge issue on the blockchain. Great to see OPEN providing a solution to this.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

I was participate in Telegram, Twitter and Slack Campaign. Hopefully to be pass on  applying to your project. I will support this for longterm and I will do my task well for the best of this project

Thank you for participating in our bounty program! Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:04:53 PM

What you say it is absolutely true. Actual crypto infrastructure is ridiculous, and it must me upgraded. But my question is why is it taking so long to start the ico, the Ann was made in September.

Hello WhaleSlayer, the ICO has not started yet because our team is still making preparations and working hard on developing the technology stack. We want to make sure everything runs smoothly when the ICO is launched. Please stay tuned to our channels for updates!
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

I was participate in Telegram, Twitter and Slack Campaign. Hopefully to be pass on  applying to your project. I will support this for longterm and I will do my task well for the best of this project

hello manager i just ranked-up to full member .please update my rank in the signature spreadsheet.thanks
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

If cryptocurrency is to become mainstream, and we at the OPEN Platform believe it will, changes or additions will need to be made to current systems in order to help usher in its adoption in a seamless manner, to heal those growing pains. We take the roadblocks to consumer adoption very seriously, so naturally we asked the question: what’s missing for the would-be cryptocurrency consumer?

Aside from the obvious – you can’t yet use cryptocurrency in conventional applications or on most existing websites as a form of payment, something we are actively solving – the thing that struck us as much-needed are receipts. Where are they?

As it stands, it’s convoluted at best and impossible at worst to produce an actual receipt for a cryptocurrency transaction. Outside of using a service like ethscan or blokchchain.info to prove a transaction occurred between digital wallets (and even this isn’t a complete solve), it’s pretty hard for the average person to prove they sent payment to a specific person for a specific thing, and conversely pretty difficult to prove the opposite.

That’s why we’ve created the OPEN State – an immutable, irrefutable, permanent receipt that lives on the blockchain. It can handle any type of payment transaction you can imagine, from movie tickets to subscription services and more. And, since its backed by the blockchain, it’s a receipt you can’t lose or alter. Not only is this great for cryptocurrency adoption, it’s great for businesses and consumers at large.

For more information, check out our white paper!
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

If cryptocurrency is to become mainstream, and we at the OPEN Platform believe it will, changes or additions will need to be made to current systems in order to help usher in its adoption in a seamless manner, to heal those growing pains. We take the roadblocks to consumer adoption very seriously, so naturally we asked the question: what’s missing for the would-be cryptocurrency consumer?

Aside from the obvious – you can’t yet use cryptocurrency in conventional applications or on most existing websites as a form of payment, something we are actively solving – the thing that struck us as much-needed are receipts. Where are they?

As it stands, it’s convoluted at best and impossible at worst to produce an actual receipt for a cryptocurrency transaction. Outside of using a service like ethscan or blokchchain.info to prove a transaction occurred between digital wallets (and even this isn’t a complete solve), it’s pretty hard for the average person to prove they sent payment to a specific person for a specific thing, and conversely pretty difficult to prove the opposite.

That’s why we’ve created the OPEN State – an immutable, irrefutable, permanent receipt that lives on the blockchain. It can handle any type of payment transaction you can imagine, from movie tickets to subscription services and more. And, since its backed by the blockchain, it’s a receipt you can’t lose or alter. Not only is this great for cryptocurrency adoption, it’s great for businesses and consumers at large.

Very well explained. You surely have attracted my attention to this project with this short paragraph. If you are able to deliver somethng like this, that would really be a game changer.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Thanks for the explanation. Proof of payment for cryptocurrency transactions is an important issue to solve. Glad to see that OPEN is providing a solution.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

hello manager i just ranked-up to full member .please update my rank in the signature spreadsheet.thanks

Hello onyebuchi81, thank you for participating in our bounty program! You don't have to update us on your Bitcoin Talk rank. We monitor your rank on our end when we update the Signature Campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

Very well explained. You surely have attracted my attention to this project with this short paragraph. If you are able to deliver somethng like this, that would really be a game changer.

Hello Cryptotenuse, thank you for your support! Be sure to check out our website (https://www.openfuture.io/), Slack (go.openmoney.digital/bslack) and Telegram (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) for more details.
Kda

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:33:18 PM

Twitter campaign
Twitter username:@anuruddha886
Twitter URL:https://twitter.com/anuruddha886
ETH Address :
0xFD28Db4C0687A601e4d132d0FaEE35cd88eA4faB
 Thanks dev.Good luck...
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

кoгдa oбнoвлят тaблицy бayнти и нaчнyт нaчиcлeниe eжeнeдeльнoe?

Hello Valer4ik, the bounty reconciliation process is ongoing and will continue throughout our ICO period. We are doing our best to update the spreadsheets. As stated before, the process is manual so it does take some time. When we get to your row on the spreadsheet(s), we will update your stakes. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your understanding . my number in table 251 (register after 15/09/17) telegrams \ slav \ twitter
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

I have joined the signature campaign. Any clues on how long it will unfold? When will the ICO start?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Asklepion

Activity: 203
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:24 AM

When will the bounty campaign go? 2128?
sergey1984

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

Hello everyone! Guys, tell me, the project is alive or dead? In the telegram chat there is a continuous spam !!! What about the project?Who knows what you write in PM!
Arjuna12

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:49:22 PM

Hello manager
why my name does not exist in spreadsheet signature and twitter signups after bounty update on
Bitcointalk username : arjuna12
Bitcointalk profile link : http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091956
Eth address: 0x85e958662E4433F903de8e11e34C0205C7bDC65a
Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

How come i have not been receiving stakes each week? I’m new to bounty campaigns and thought I was making posts to be active but have not received any stakes since I signed up.

limboo3

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

When will the ico start?  Sad
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

Good day Dev, any news on when this ICO will actually start? Vested interest for the social media bounty.. Kind regards

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

To Bounty Manager: I am doing the signature campaign for OpenMoney spreadsheet 42...please change my Ether Wallet address into 0x75CaBBda805c52C9D112b680B0E258C9f300acd6 since my old one was already HACKED. This new address can also be found in the LOCATION of my profile.

I am now also a Senior Member pleases update my rank (if this is possible only). Thanks a lot. Long live, OpenMoney!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: