Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese government banned all of ICOs  (Read 2626 times)
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

Yeah this is a great crisis for all.And I think that it is not good for all of us to experience this.This is not good in crypto community. I hope the price of bitcoin will recover.

But the Chinese community is really vital in crypto space so hopefully they find other means on how to deal their cryptocurrency investments.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

It is just the ICOs released in China and maybe also forbidding their citizens to participate in ICOs though this can be so hard to implement since there are now so many moneyed Chinese and they can go abroad to do what they want. But China govermant has binance for cryptocurrency.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

It is just the ICOs released in China and maybe also forbidding their citizens to participate in ICOs though this can be so hard to implement since there are now so many moneyed Chinese and they can go abroad to do what they want. But China govermant has binance for cryptocurrency.

This is a year old post,who the hell get this from the grave?

When chinese government banned ico in china,the singapore and hongkong become the cryptonians sanctuary,those whos affected by that banning migrated to that countries just to continue their crypto business
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

And I am sure that soon Bitcoin can be back rampaging because actually the Chinese government has not yet banned Bitcoin...it is just the ICOs released in China and maybe also forbidding their citizens to participate in ICOs though this can be so hard to implement since there are now so many moneyed Chinese
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Is this really happening or just a false news circulating in the bitcoin world to keep the price down and scare people. We should e alert with a lot of news in circulating and should be wise in reacting.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

https://www.sosobtc.com/article/23790.html

Chinese government recognized all of ICOs are illegal,all of related platforms must stop offering services for ICO projects,it seems that is just a start,the regulation of ctyptocurrency is on the way.
Some ICOs refund to their investors already,but this event has an effect on cryptocurrencies including bitcoin,the prices droped seriously.
How do you think of that? Good or bad?

Though it is a bad news that the valuation has deflated to a very serious value but rather I would like to take it as good news because the legalisation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies has been started. We all know the bitcoin is very volatile and very helpful crypto currency and has always proved its potential to be very great but for its world wide use , it need to be legalised every where first then only everyone can use bitcoin in future freely. So for me it’s very good news for bitcoin that the bitcoin era has been started
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

May be they find it threatful for them that's why government do this, but ned to think again before do this.

DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Chinese government is very much conservative and by doing this it again proved.
jenyAE88

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

China is not anymore where the biggest volume of buyers coming from...it is already Japan so somehow this panic is unfounded. And I am sure that soon Bitcoin can be back rampaging because actually the Chinese government has not yet banned Bitcoin...it is just the ICOs released in China and maybe also forbidding their citizens to participate in ICOs
jshealth

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

It was anyways going to happen as Chinese government is rigid regarding any new innovation which doesn't has government backing.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

At present, 90% of ICO is fraudulent, and the supervision of ICO is still a big problem!

China has a large population, swindle ICO will cause great economic and political problems to Chinese society!
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

where the greatest volume of purchasers coming from...it is as of now Japan so by one means or another this frenzy is unwarranted. What's more, I am certain that soon Bitcoin can be back rampaging in light of the fact that really the Chinese government has not yet prohibited Bitcoin...it is only the ICOs discharged in China and possibly likewise restricting their natives to take an interest in ICOs however this can be so difficult to actualize since there are currently such huge numbers of well-to-do Chinese and they can travel to another country to do what they need.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

China hates bitcoin

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Keep calm man. Let see what they can do further.  Smiley
Vistacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

Since September 4 last year, ico has been banned in China, but there are still many projects with Chinese parties, and ico activities are still being held.

deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Since September 4 last year, ico has been banned in China, but there are still many projects with Chinese parties, and ico activities are still being held.

they would not ban it forever. I believe china is afraid that many of their money coming out from their country. I believe china is still trying to manipulate and control the economy. They keep decreasing thr value of their own currency and its works and make them strong in export. Just lets see soon china will  back into the game.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

oh, this is new to me
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

though it is true that chinese central bank bans all the initial coin offerings.  But we should not panic.  All the revolutions suffer opposition from the present systems.  The crypto will have to fight the old system and history is a proof that all the revolutions i.e. new comers have won and the old systems have to accept the kingdom of the new revolutions.  Just hold with patience.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

it is a bad news for us.but I think it is a way of control to fake all coins whenever there are many different types of coins running in the market. always strict method adopted in any business become has been more purity. so I can believe China government will unbanned to do this.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

as what they say, people is afraid of what they don't understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: