Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ico coin to buy in this bearish moment?  (Read 497 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

The entire market dropped for almost 35 Billion after the recent ICO regulated news in china.

The entire 100 coins in the first page of coinmarketcap is on red

Which coins that is already under its ICO price that you would go for?

Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

Given that the drop in the market is common, is not caused by any objective reasons and is temporary due to the considerable volatility of all the crypto currency, now it is necessary to pay attention to the purchase of the main old tested coins, such as tbitcoin and ethereum. Among others, on which it is necessary to pay attention, it is litecoin, monero, waves, neo and others at own discretion.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:36:58 AM

I've been looking around, and right now there's only a small handful that I'd consider, and only 1 that I'm planning on investing in. However, I'm on the team, and I know the technologies involved and why they're actually worth investing in (otherwise I wouldn't have joined the team). So, consider that disclosure. The ICO hasn't been announced yet, but it is coming. See here if interested.

Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:42:31 AM

I think it is best to buy wave. In the first wave are not relevant to the ico, in the second they are on masinom the support level and the third is a good promising project.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

Waves have a pretty good prospect in their development, some ICOs are now using the Wave platform, and of course will have a good effect on future Waves progress and maybe in the next few years this coin will be able to compete with big coins like Eth, Ltc and Dash.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

Or better to buy BTC or ETH and wait when the money go to market again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: