Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen to ETH now that ICO is dead?  (Read 3710 times)
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:12:25 AM

It is going up again, $340 each ethereum right now. You all know that Ethereum is more a speculate coin than a useful coin. Everybody who buys it, do it because they lost the train buying bitcoins when it was at $300 each one too, so they buy ethereum cause they think it will have its price too.
So it wont go down again, i think ethereum will stay between $300 and $500 at the end of the year.

Yes I believe in ETH and now is the right time to buy, taking a risk right now is the best investment so you better hurry.
I am a risk taker but in the other hand I also believe in ETH that it will recover soon. $300 to $500 speculation is not bad, reaching $400 is my target for selling my ETH after buying it right now.
Goodluck to all of us who believe in ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hendi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

It is going up again, $340 each ethereum right now. You all know that Ethereum is more a speculate coin than a useful coin. Everybody who buys it, do it because they lost the train buying bitcoins when it was at $300 each one too, so they buy ethereum cause they think it will have its price too.
So it wont go down again, i think ethereum will stay between $300 and $500 at the end of the year.

Yes I believe in ETH and now is the right time to buy, taking a risk right now is the best investment so you better hurry.
I am a risk taker but in the other hand I also believe in ETH that it will recover soon. $300 to $500 speculation is not bad, reaching $400 is my target for selling my ETH after buying it right now.
Grin have a topic someone hold 250 ETH from 350$. hope it can reach 400$
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

Grin have a topic someone hold 250 ETH from 350$. hope it can reach 400$

i honestly don't understand why people do this!
they buy into something that may not go up at all and that ties up their money for a very long time. it may go up and they make profit after a very long time or it may even come down and they lose a lot of money because of it.

all the while other altcoins are rising a lot more than 14% (from $350 to $400) and they can make a huge profit from those instead of tieing up their money and miss out! if you look at the market there has been couple of 40% rises today and there has been at least a dozen >100% rises this week alone.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:45:34 AM

If you want to make money: Just buy whatever is forbidden in China.

Passion.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

dont make people panic. ETH is not to have any bussiness with China ICO.

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:27:55 AM

The ICO ban impacts the long haul speculation theory for the cryptocurrency showcase since it features government hazard and the segment's overexposure to East Asia. In particular, this occasion wrecks an immense wellspring of interest for Ethereum.

The Chinese government is by all accounts making things a stride assist by calling a refund of capital that has just been given to the undertakings. For the time being, this may really help Ethereum costs as capital that would have been (or has just been) converted  into fiat will now be converted back to Ethereum and hand over to investors. Over the long haul, be that as it may, the circumstance is disheartening.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

What wii happpen to eth if ICO dead. ICO ban for china not for whole world. china takes this step for scam ICO not for eth. Just china don't invest ICO project whole world invest every ICO project.  

ETH not only depend of ICO. That's news affect eth for some time but it will be recover Soon.

Every days so many project come ICO. every project not come to eth platform they come to other platform. if ICO project create by eth platform thats time they have chance to ICO successful.

I don't think it will be big affect for eth.

Thank you

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

If you want to make money: Just buy whatever is forbidden in China.

one of the main reasons why most of the altcoins has been getting pumped is because of China. and everybody knows that a pumping altcoin can be the most profitable altcoin of all times.

you can see coins like bitcoin that are not controlled by China and have a healthy market never get pump and dumped.
or for example Litecoin that has been a China coin has been getting pumped. but for about a year it has stopped being a China coin and the pumps stopped.

but the rest you can see 6000% rises during a pump just because Chinese are pumping it. get in one of them and become ultra rich easily.

all that said. illegality of ICOs will reach other countries soon too.

--looking for signature--
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

What are you talking about bro ? Eth death because of china ico ban ? Nah..it will never happened. Ethereum is too atrong to death. Ethereum is belong to the world not only china. What you need to aware about is neo not ethereum. There are so many country in this world not only china.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

ethereum is up because of two things: ICOs and pumps.

China banning ICO has only made it harder for the CHinese to invest in ICOs so it will take a big hit because of it obviously. but there are still so many newbies all around the world who will invest in ICOs and help the eth pump.

and the second part is also always going to be available. the ETH pumpers are strong, they pump and dump it as they like not as the market demands. there is no logic there, it is only their centralized power hard at work.

Buying the dip...
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

eth will survive, and i think its a chance for eth to upgrade the technology to welcome the next wave, the inner value of smart contract will be well known than before

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

ETH will still alive as you can see the price today, you can also see some hot ICO projects such as the AVENUS and the incoming kyber, so do not worry about the ETH.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

Ethereum will do fine even without ICOs at all (not not-regulated nor regulated).
ICOs were a double edged sword because both legit enterpreneus and scammers in some moment would have to sell eth back to dollars, and the panic dump with soo many people waiting for it could be huge.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

I didn't found it relative for some reasons ICO's isn't finally dead after China's banning ICOs but they're just seeing some points like - Many ICOs are scams.
It doesn't take a financial whiz to understand that many ICOs operate like classic pump and dump scams or pyramid schemes. Get people to throw money behind an asset or opportunity they don't understand all that well; hope the price of the mostly worthless junk inflates; cash out. There are too many hucksters out there simply looking to make a quick buck.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

Ethereum will going to continue, its not the ico its the use of eth and not only the chinese were able to use it.
This news is not new to me maybe its a kind of FUD news again. Every year there is a news that bitcoins is banned in china repeatedly.

There are some reasons why China banned ICOs but I learned that China wants its own coin.
We've heard rumors that China is looking to mint its own national cryptocurrency. If the country succeeds it will have greater control over that platform than the present options (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.). Regulators may be clearing the way for this this eventual debut.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

For me ethereum will be the same as before, it will continue, I am demanding that ICO's will recover and back to normal just like the other past ICO's. China is a one country, not the whole world and it did not cause for banning ICO's for the entire world.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

ICO was a good driver of growth, but due to the fact that large and high-quality ICO is less does not mean that its price should fall.
Now the market is growing, developers are constantly developing, and go on various crypto meetings. Especially for the near future serious improvements in network performance are planned.
If you look at other coins, many of them without the functional capabilities feel good.
At the moment with the ETH everything is going according to plan.

zzz
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

Eth may be a little affected by the ban raised by the china but eth will still live, it will survive. I don't think this is the worst situation eth has been thru and china is just one country. So long as there are still people investing in this coin and so long as its technolgy continues to impress people and prove its significance then eth will live.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

This is decentralization - not important where is participants live. And Eth not an exception. After Metropolos it will be even more noticeably. But some severity for today ICO's not bad
Sullivan456

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

That is impossible. And I never thought about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: