Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Be Panic Of ICO Ban?  (Read 5105 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:40:11 AM

All this panic is caused by the fact that on the Internet there appeared inaccurate information due to incorrect translation of incoming information from China, which was translated from Chinese into English. China decided to streamline the functioning of the crypto currency in its own country. Therefore, there is no reason for panic.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
heitorlinks

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

Of course not, the ban of the ICO are to do away with the false ones and not with the real ones.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

The price of altcoin and bitcoin drop. Should we be panic? What do you think of the situation. Will ICOs stop because of the ban by China, Russia and Korea? Will others follow those countries? What is the future of ICO?

Really, is it true that russia and korea have banned ICO?

True that China and Also Russia  and Korea too have banned ICO But they are still thinking about legalizing it. and so there is a hope that they will change their decision and recognize bitcoin like other countries like America, japan or Canada. don't panic...
Any proofs that Russia and Korea banned ICOs?
What I know about Russia, is that Russia's Central Bank Issues Warning on Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. But they didn't banned anything.
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:16:48 AM

Really, is it true that russia and korea have banned ICO?

True that China and Also Russia  and Korea too have banned ICO But they are still thinking about legalizing it. and so there is a hope that they will change their decision and recognize bitcoin like other countries like America, japan or Canada. don't panic...
Any proofs that Russia and Korea banned ICOs?
What I know about Russia, is that Russia's Central Bank Issues Warning on Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. But they didn't banned anything.

People are all in fear of fake news. 1 min google search and you can find real news verified from multiple sources about russia making rules to conduct an ICO. So they are far from banning ICO's.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/russia-makes-u-turn-on-cryptocurrencies-while-china-bitcoin-exchanges

Just use google you will find much more sites that will verify this. Do not panic use your brain and go investigate. The whole market is now acting based on fear instead of making rationale judgements. It's a shame but also a good moment to profit from them.

glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

That's what I heard. If anything, Russia is pressing ahead with a legal framework for crypto and ICO's which is a good thing. Moscow Stock Exchange and Gazprom bank recently partnered with Waves Platform which is a major ICO platform among other things.

The worlds first fully regulated ICO was launched in Canada - Impak Coin.

Also, the Chinese 'news' originated from one news outlet via an unnamed source. It was enough to make Chinese Exchanges nervous, hence the market reaction. However, in all likelyhood, the Chinese will go the route of Canada and Russia and develop a robust legal framework for ICO's - or they will lose a great deal of traction moving forward.
MaryCotta

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

ICO may be temporarily suspended. Disruptive technology always finds a way around restrictive regulations, so it would be wise on the Chinese government’s part to think of mitigating these fears while having some sort of regulatory measures over ICOs. From this information, smart people (whales) have just now decided to take advantage of this old news are controlling dumb crowds and are taking away their Neo at a discount
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

No we should not pani of ICO ban because it is banned only in China not globally.ICO is the best way of investing.

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Yes, please panic. Always the best solution.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

The world is so big to worry about ban on ICO in one or two countries. Besides I read somewhere that  the China ban is temporary and licences will soon be issued to startsup who want to embark on ICO in China.
goldlyre

Activity: 1101
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

The possibility of banning all crypto exchanges is real and imminent. It is not a kind of hoax or false alarm. I'm a veteran cryto player in China and please mind my word. The word is spreading like wild fire that all existing crypto exchanges shall be shut down shortly in my cointry, and I'm sorry for that.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

In my opinion, this only temporary and is an effect on ICO ban initiated by china and then continued by several other countries. But, once it starts to settle down, all crypto will return to its value position. Because, optimism on cryptocurrency is stronger than prohibition of China or etc.
goldlyre

Activity: 1101
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

It all depends on where the starting piont of correction is at the first place. If it happens right at the turning point of the market circle, it shall matters much grave. On the other hand, if it isn't the matter is of minor influence for sure.
argeneempalmado

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

for me dont be panic it is a plan to drop. so that they can buy less. when the investors panic they all sell even they are loss.
and then they buy low. I experience when bitcoin is in the price of bitcoin is  1800usd. then here come the news the bitcoin pull down to 900usd. and I panic and now what happen bitcoin is now 4k plus usd.
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

China’s government are trying to protect the market from ICO scams and since this not regulated, it shouldn’t be a surprise. This crypto-currencies regulations have been expected from the experts for while.

Specterminate

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:56:39 PM

there will be a lot of pushbacks from many countries but eventually blockchains will be regulated and so will ICO's

the technological force is too strong to be stopped
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

there will be a lot of pushbacks from many countries but eventually blockchains will be regulated and so will ICO's

the technological force is too strong to be stopped
If all the rest of country ban ICO. I believe north korea will not ban it. People will need hire north korea people to host ICO.
=)) btw we should panic of bitcoin ban. some news on forbes talk about it

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

don't be panic stay cool man. its just issue and i think ico always be run for now price of bitcoin and altcoin up again. china ban ico is just issue to make people panic and sell their coins
so i think stay cool and keep calm

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

I don't know what's the plan of the chinese government.
Maybe people will have to go to the Bank of China to start trading Bitcoin after they close the Exchanges in China? Bank of China will grow faster...
And there will be surely lots of fees to pay and no anonymity. With Exchanges there was already no anonymity, but with a Bank it will be impossible to stay anonymous if they do something like that. The chinese government will be able to control every transactions if it is like this...
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

the condition with the customs of the profile with the partisan of altcoin business in prc

as the business helps to gains with the less on efforts comparing with as most of the available jobs position to work with the field of technical production/manufacturing operator.

that younger generation comes to the bigger city in prc as the gambling with the decision on appeals with the decision as entering field of jobs.

and using the trancendence with the aspect of evaluation that those becoming threats for the native collegues

as they used on casuals to work with the distinct on limit of displacement of value with the appropriation to the field of the origin , as older generation

has with the less on power to follows of the change/shifts of nuance as moderating message of the deliverance from the estate in prc country.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

Altcoin prices will eventually go up, the thing is that there has been a lot of issues in general that affect a lot of countries economies and thus altcoins economies. One of those issues is the ICO Ban in China as you stated, but also natural disasters may play a role there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: