Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have just used bit blender  (Read 611 times)
midulus (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

Hey everyone,first time posting on here.I have just used bit blender and have been waiting for my coins for an hour now.Should i be concerned?
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

If you mean "Bitcoin Blender"... be very afraid.  They used to selectively scam, for all I know now they just plain scam indiscriminately.  But I've never heard of just Bit Blender

I've heard Coinmixer.net & DarkLaunder.com have good reputations.  I used the former a few times and never got burned, though that was awhile ago.  I don't trust any mixing sites anymore.  I figure if I use a double-hop VPN and buy my BTC using Cash By Mail, not using any personally identifiable info. on the site I use + likewise with my email add. I'm good to go.

midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:56:30 AM

the link is bitblender.org
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

was only 0.014 BTC but am hoping he/she  isn't a dodgy cunt.
If I wasn't to use a mixer would the BTC still go to a market place from my coin base wallet?
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

the link is bitblender.org

Hey it is not bitblender.org, it is https://bitblender.io/ look on the similarity and the ".org" tries to copy the whole ".io" bitblender. And they have signature campaign here in forum, this is the thread for it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633979.0 and for their official ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436467.0

I guess you have used a copy-cat / fake bitblender and there's a scam accusation for it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651386.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

yes, they are wrong and just copy cat. The link is with .io , even you on bitblender.io, you must download tor and redirect to http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:16:45 AM

ah that sucks.
I'm going to try grams by helix,ive read they are a little slow but i guess that's better then not receiving coins at all.
Anyone used helix?
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:25:11 AM

All of those sites are just sister sites run by the same scammers... errr.... people I mean.  I did the research because I was scammed by them myself.  They have clearnet and .onion sites, but it's all the same sheisters unfortunately.  Don't trust any of them.  It was in fact the .io site that got me.

Go with Coinmixer.  It's the most reputable one based on everything I've heard.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7047

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

ah that sucks.
I'm going to try grams by helix,ive read they are a little slow but i guess that's better then not receiving coins at all.
Anyone used helix?
Your could try ChipMixer  Roll Eyes (that's not an ad btw)

Have you checked their ANN thread already? They have a pretty original method of mixing by using "chips" made before your actual transaction. So, there is 0 connection between your input and outputs.

Plus, you choose if you want to donate them or not use any fee at all.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

Am looking into chip mixer at the moment.
are you a staff member of theirs?
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

Unfortunately you did get phished. The real link(in my signature) ends with .io instead of .org.

Sorry for your loss mate. If you look closely, the real bitblender site does not have a log in function. However the fake one does, presumably trying to phish your username and password for other sites as well.

I haven't used grams helix but i have heard it is a legit service as well, and is widely used. I would recommend using either Bitblender(real one ofc) or Chipmixer. Those are the two best on the market right now. Trying to be objective here.
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

At least it was only 0.014,was planning on adding more once my BTC made it to the market place.
Only thing I can do now is learn from my mistake and listen to more experience users such as yourselves.
Was going to use grams but the more people talk of chip mixer and the idea behind it is interesting.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:29:45 AM

At least it was only 0.014,was planning on adding more once my BTC made it to the market place.
Only thing I can do now is learn from my mistake and listen to more experience users such as yourselves.
Was going to use grams but the more people talk of chip mixer and the idea behind it is interesting.

Thankfully it was only $60~. Sometimes the amounts involved are much higher when you mix your coins.

I think it is most likely that you will never see those coins again, because of the fact that the site is a confirmed phishing site. I don't think that bitblender has ever owned this domain before, the only domain that they have is the one ending with dot io.

Chipmixer is a completely free service compared to grams which takes a fee i think. It essentially gives you private keys directly that guarantees to be not the coins you sent to chipmixer, because the 'chips' are funded before you send your deposit. Anything else you don't understand lmk.

midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

If I use chip mixer and the marketplace's minimum deposit is 0.01 and the amount I transfer through the mixer when broken up is smaller then the minimum deposit would it still make it to the market place?
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

If I use chip mixer and the marketplace's minimum deposit is 0.01 and the amount I transfer through the mixer when broken up is smaller then the minimum deposit would it still make it to the market place?

Chips are simply inputs in a bitcoin transaction, think of it that way.

So if there is a minimum deposit amount on any site then you can simply combine chips together to reach that amount, just like in a normal bitcoin transaction. You can choose to a) sweep the balance of each chip into your bitcoin wallet, then sending the whole thing to the site, or b) import all chips into a compatible btc wallet and sending the btc using these addresses, combined as input.

If you sweep them individually into the deposit address then it is likely not going to make it but depends on the rules of the site, i don't know which service you are using.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

yes, they are wrong and just copy cat. The link is with .io , even you on bitblender.io, you must download tor and redirect to http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/

That's really shitty thing to do and scam people. I can't believe that people will create such similar looking projects to scam people. Also for any new comer or people who directly go to such websites fall for it because they have zero knowledge about it. Website creation has got simpler and with that comes lot of trouble lie this one. There are advantages and disadvantages of new techs which can be used in negative way.

There should be a real way to understand such site. Mostly we should care everything personally because we are putting our own money. Must know things before proceeding.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

Am looking into chip mixer at the moment.
are you a staff member of theirs?
Yes you can use chip mixer but how they works is quite different than how other blending service works.

[banned mixer] is one that can be trusted and I have personally used them many times.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

Sorry for your lost mate. It's a phishing site but at least its only a small amount that you can been scammed. I like Chipmixer, although they are new in the business, they have offered a different options to mix your coin and avoid detection and for your privacy as well. Here's check there https://chipmixer.com/faq. To be fair, I haven't used Bit Blender and Cryptomixer, but they have a good reputation and very trusted here in our forum as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

So bitblender.io is safe to use and not .org?
Because i'm not transferring much BTC I'm worried when chip mixer breaks them into smaller parts that it won't meet the market places minimum deposit amount.
midulus (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:00 PM

I tried to use cryptomixer but was having trouble navigating their site to find the wallet address.
can anyone comfirm they have used the real site and it's worked recently?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: