Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Blender, anonymous bitcoin mixer  (Read 126943 times)
blender (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:58:01 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 03:29:07 PM by blender
Merited by Financisto (1)

Bitcoin Blender is an anonymous bitcoin mixing service set up to help people stay anonymous, it’s used to mix your bitcoins with other users to break the track to the bitcoins original source.
Bitcoin Blender will receive your bitcoins and then send other bitcoins to a address you specify.

The site is only available as a Tor Hidden Service, so to access the Bitcoin Blender site you must use Tor.

Recommended is to use the Tor Browser Bundle or Tails and then go to:
http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/

Minimum withdraw is 0.01 BTC and the service fee is randomized between 1% and 3% on deposit.

Bitcoin mixing service, established 2014 - easy to use, rapid withdrawals, zero taint.
https://bitblender.io
http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:51:16 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 12:11:23 PM by blender

Posting my PGP key here

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=Aj2x
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Bitcoin mixing service, established 2014 - easy to use, rapid withdrawals, zero taint.
blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:18:31 PM

Just added a new feature on the site!

There is a new button on the Withdrawal page to test send bitcoins.
What it will do is go through and selecting what coins to send just like when normally withdrawing bitcoins but instead of sending any it will return with an answer if there are enough coins in the mixer to send clean coins to you or not.

If there aren't enough clean coins in the mixer when testing you can leave them in the wallet and let them mix with other users coins for a while. Depending on how much coins is going through the mixer at the time and how much you are trying to mix this can vary in time.

blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:24:41 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 06:14:51 PM by blender

Decided to write a FAQ and a manual describing the features of this bitcoin mixer. Will keep this post updated

### Frequently asked questions ###

How do I use Bitcoin Blender?

1. Register account.
2. Deposit coins to your deposit address.
3. Wait ~20-30 minutes for 3 confirms.
4. Go to Withdraw page.
5. Enter address, amount and click on "Send bitcoins".
You will now receive other coins than you originally deposited, with no link to your old coins.

If you want to stay a little more stealth you can spread your deposits to more addresses and then wait a day and then make your withdraws.

I sent coins to my deposit address but they never show up, where are they?
Take the address you sent the bitcoins to (hopefully your deposit address on Blender?) and go to https://blockchain.info and check the address there.
If they don't show there, you have not sent them. If you are not getting any confirmations this is probably because you did not include the miners fee when sending.

I withdrew coins from Bitcoin Blender but some are missing/they did not arrive, where are they?
Take the address you withdrew your coins to and go to https://blockchain.info and check the transactions.
If they show there then the problem is not on Bitcoin Blender. If you sent it to another web service it can take time for them to add the coins to your balance.

### Depositing ###
After registering you get one deposit address, you can get up to a total of five addresses by clicking on the "Get new deposit address" button.

After you have deposited coins to an address you can delete it by clicking on the grey X next to the address, you can then get another one again by clicking on "Get new deposit address".

When sending coins to any of your deposit addresses you will immediately see them as "Unconfirmed" on the site, after three confirms the coins will be added to your balance.
A random fee between 1 and 3% is taken upon time of deposit.

### Withdrawing ###
When navigating to the Withdraw page you will see a message at the top saying if there are enough coins in the mixer to be able to send you other coins than the ones you have deposited.
Bitcoin Blender keeps track of all your old deposited coins until they have completely left the mixer, this is to be able to do the above check and be sure to not ever send you the same coins.

If the message says that there is not enough coins in the mixer you should use the Test Send function.

1. Enter a lower amount of Bitcoins in the Amount field.
2. Click the Test Send button.
3. Read the status message.

If it says that you can send it, then enter the address and amount again and click the "Send bitcoins" button.

### Automatic Withdrawing ###
Another feature on Bitcoin Blender is Automatic Withdrawing.

1. Enter a bitcoin address in the "Activate Automatic Withdrawal to this address" field
2. Click the "Turn on automatic withdrawing" button.
3. Deposit coins to your account
4. All coins on your account will be sent to the address specified

From now on (until you turn it off) when you deposit coins to your account all your coins will automatically be sent to the address entered as the Automatic Withdawal address.
Automatic Withdrawal uses the Test Send function and will not withdraw any coins if there are not enough coins in the mixer to send you other coins than the ones you have deposited.
It will keep checking the mixer and as soon as there are enough to safely send you coins it will do it.

If your coins are stuck at this place and you want to withdraw them anyways even though it will mean that you will get parts of your own coins back
you can turn off the Automatic Withdrawal feature by clicking on the "Turn off automatic withdrawing" button.
This will turn it off and at the same time it will send any pending transactions done by Automatic Withdrawal.

After you have made your first withdrawals you will see a history of withdraws at the bottom of the page.
There is also a button to delete your transaction history, clicking on "Delete transaction history" will delete it from the database, but the log files are still there for a while.

### Logs and Backup ###
Log files are deleted by a cronjob every night and it automatically deletes all logs older than 10 days: "find /var/log/* -mtime +10 -delete"

Backup of database and wallet are taken every hour and put in a Truecrypt container and copied to another server with redundant disks.

//Bitblender

blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:59:04 PM

Reset Password feature added. If you add a Bitmessage address on your profile page on Bitcoin Blender you can reset your password if you forget it.
It will generate a new password and send it to your Bitmessage address.

Hippiechick

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:10:48 PM

I've used Bitcoin Blender about 6 times, and it's a fast, reliable, and trustworthy service! I ran a taint analysis on 2 of my transactions, and Bitcoin Blender successfully severed the link between my sending address and my destination address--so it does what it's supposed to do too!  Smiley  

When blockchain.info did away with Shared Send, I was totally lost. There's always the fog, but the reviews have been very bad lately, and I cannot STAND to wait 3 days to tumble my coins. I'm just thrilled to have found Bitcoin Blender!! I finally have an option that's totally safe, user friendly, trustworthy, and works in about 20 minutes. Thank you, blender, for creating such a great service!!  Cool

Peace,
~Hippiechick

UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:59:12 AM

Will be keeping an eye to hear from other users who've been here a lot longer. Right now, I've no particular use for such a service, but worth bookmarking.

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:36:48 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 09:43:39 AM by blender

Unfortunately I need a small downtime today, downtime will start in 2 hours and will last for maybe an hour.

Edit: Its back online.

keithpearson

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:39:08 AM

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give a little feedback on a service I have been using continuously over the last 3 weeks: Bitcoinblender.

I used to receive my coins in my electrum wallet on the pc from various sources, the withdraw it to whatever I withdraw it to Smiley. Purely traceable if you checked block chain. I no longer receive bitcoins on my pc, I just use the blender wallet as the main receiving btc account. Here's some insight from my own blender account: You have deposited 2.84753152 BTC in the last 7 days.

The service basically takes a random fee between 1% and 3% when you deposit and once it's confirmed what you see in your account is what you get when you withdraw.

I have noticed that the owner of the site had been doing alot of improvements in terms of features since I have first used this service and I am glad I brought my contribution (in fees) to help the project get better. I feel like I have helped it. I have signed up here specifically to give some feedback on this service so don't mind if I am new here (not associated with blender in anyway, just as a user of the service), will no longer be posting again, I just want to tell everyone that it really works and it's a shame blender is not so popular.

Receving "dirty" btc in a fixed wallet is just plain stupid. Get it to a mixer and withdraw other coins. Better safe than sorry. So everyone interested but still hesitating, give this a try. You are helping me as well: MORE COINS IN BLENDER, MORE COINS TO GET MIXED. Give this a try, as the creator said, start with low amounts at first if you feel uneasy.

Good luck to anyone willing to try it! Please post feedback here once you start using it ..
ohmydays

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:42:22 PM

have used this site numerous times with no problems.... until today, can't get on to the site at all, any news Blender?
hubertusfross

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:53:13 AM

The site doesn'work. I would like my money back from the site! Angry
PIXIMA747

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:35:46 AM

I have used this site many times with no problems.... That is until yesterday. Now all I can get is a "unable to connect to server" when attempting to find the website. Any news Blender? I am really hopping that I didn't just loose all of my money.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:39:50 AM

I like how all the vouches are coming from Newbies or Brand-News

hubertusfross

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:16:52 PM

I have registered earlier... (but i didn't used the forum to make posts)

You can see that the site doesn't work....  Angry
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:27:05 PM

You can see that the site doesn't work....  Angry

It's because you need to be using the TOR network to
be able to access the site

HeebyJeeby

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

BitBlender "hacked" and coins gone

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2jsszq/bitblender_hacked_all_coins_gone/
PIXIMA747

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:41:57 PM

You can see that the site doesn't work....  Angry

It's because you need to be using the TOR network to
be able to access the site
I like how all the vouches are coming from Newbies or Brand-News

SirLolicon, since you brought up the topic of what we like; I like how your comments made you look like the only “Newbie or Brand-New” here, considering the website had in fact been shut down... How about you think before you Type next time.

Thanks.
blender (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:19:55 PM

What HeebyJeeby is true, the site was hacked.

But I have fixed the issue and its up and running again, I have put my backup bitcoins in Blender so that we have some bitcoins for mixing.

Regards,
Bitblender

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:20:58 AM

dont use bitcoin + TOR , there is a known vulnerability and middleman attackers can steal your bitcoins
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

I have used this site many times with no problems.... That is until yesterday. Now all I can get is a "unable to connect to server" when attempting to find the website. Any news Blender? I am really hopping that I didn't just loose all of my money.

If your not in sole control of your private keys, you don't have any Bitcoins...

Did people really send Coins  to an anonymous mixer and expect
Them  to be safe?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: