Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe governments can stop bitcoin after all  (Read 11314 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:15 AM

No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

In my own point of view.the governments cant really stop bitcoin after all because bitcoin really help alot of people financially.specially too those unemployed people,they woek fulltime in bitcoin as their only source of income and also to people lime me that has a work but the salary is too small thats the reason i do bitcoin here in this site in order for me to be able to have another source of income and also i hear alot of positive feedback with because you can earn alot here if you exert effort and tims and get rich as well.
Bitcoin is good help to everyone especially to person who really want to have finacial freedom and the government cannot take it back and stop bitcoin because many people using and working on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

They might stop bitcoin, but not the whole cryptocurrency market. For every blockchain they make illegal, 10 more will appear in response. And if bitcoin gets dumped, it will only transfert the marketcap on other cryptocurrencies. I'd actually like it if bitcoin dissapears, it'll only make more room for others Cheesy
and it's be possible for a lot of people to get rich. Better distribution of wealth, imo.

In the end, Bitcoin is not so anonymous anymore, governments can track bitcoins using only the blockchain. A bitcoin ban would only worsen their ability to track down theses transactions

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

No, that's not gonna be happen. We all know that government was categorize in centralization system while Bitcoin was categorize in decentralization were obviously the government can't able to control bitcoin because of this wonderful and great features of bitcoin.

In my own point of view.the governments cant really stop bitcoin after all because bitcoin really help alot of people financially.specially too those unemployed people,they woek fulltime in bitcoin as their only source of income and also to people lime me that has a work but the salary is too small thats the reason i do bitcoin here in this site in order for me to be able to have another source of income and also i hear alot of positive feedback with because you can earn alot here if you exert effort and tims and get rich as well.
Bitcoin is good help to everyone especially to person who really want to have finacial freedom and the government cannot take it back and stop bitcoin because many people using and working on it.

It is helping the people indeed I am having the bitcoin and I am earning the good income in very short time, I am very sure after the bitcoin popularity a lot of the people will be I the bitcoin and they will give you the huge profit from the profit, I love to be the bitcoin user and I will get the huge profit from it, I love it and in the future my whole income will be the bitcoin earning.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

I think no one can control and manage bitcoin, so even the government shall enact laws prohibiting bitcon it doesn't mean bitcoin will eligal maybe the government shall limit the use of bitcoin in their particular country but not to stop it.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:35 AM

Examining this issue critically, I doubt if it is possible for the government to kill bitcoin..
Bitcoin has helped to improve the economy of some countries, why then would the government  ban something that has been of benefit to it.
Besides, bitcoin has grown too popular among the people for it to be killed by the government.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:43:42 AM

This is a serious discussion. I mean, after I've seen how bitcoin (and other cryptos as well) got dumped badly after an irrelevant law that makes ICOs illegal. I can only imagine now what would happen If more countries do the same thing and It could get worst by make itself bitcoin illegal. Whether we like to admit it or not, most of people would sell everything they have once its made illegal, some may continue to fight the central banking but the sad reality is that as soon as people start making profits, they will dump it and move on.
Yeah I agree. If all countries in the world prohibits the use of Bitcoin then there would be a massive dump will  happen because investors, bag holders and traders has to become worried about the price to like crash. Another issue is the creation of own crypto by governments in a specific country and I think they only allow that specific crypto or it is the only legal crypto to be used so from that point of view I think it is so hard for us to fight central banking because they are in control of everything legal in the society. That is why it is better to have both centralized and decentralized assets for a safer way to live in this complicated world. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:07:00 AM

Examining this issue critically, I doubt if it is possible for the government to kill bitcoin..
Bitcoin has helped to improve the economy of some countries, why then would the government  ban something that has been of benefit to it.
Besides, bitcoin has grown too popular among the people for it to be killed by the government.
That's right. It would be a lousy decision be made by the government ever. But I believe that not all countries are just like China, greedy individuals are not good in the country inside as it contribute nothing improvement in the our economy.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:41:57 AM

I agree with you that this is not just a simple issue to think of. we all know that government have the capacity to have it stopped espcially when they have it banned in their countries. i don’t think it’s right to have bitcoin marked as illegal for there is nothing illegal with it but it gives more jobless people a chance to earn money.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

If they want they cannot ban the Bitcoin now because Bitcoin is technology based currency and many people are supporting the Bitcoin for better results.
Right now for governments, it is not possible to ban the Bitcoin because without governments involvement the value is kept increasing in the market.
Yes,  no one can stop bitcoin.  Government can try,  but they are always fail. Their inability to control bitcoin networks scares the heck of them, so they make terrifies regulators. The underlying records of the transactions are copied all over the internet. Some government try to make bitcoin price fall but we saw this almost immidiatelly rally back to new highs.
No government wants to ban such a valuable coin that bring profit and revenue to the region and also raises the financial condition of their citizens and bitcoin Is very beneficial because this will bring a lot of profit and governments will not kickoff such a strong an profitable coin, and those who want to harm this coin will surely suffer in future and they will pay about it.
Yes I agree with if they want they cannot because bitcoin is playing a big role in economy of any government so this is a question that why they will stop bitcoin in their country although in some countries there is still no bitcoin but as recently bitcoin reached to Thailand so the rest of countries will also accept bitcoin instead of to stop it.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:49:45 AM

Well, I think how many people are helped with bitcoin especially for those who have lost their jobs or unemployed people, they are helped by having bitcoin to meet all their financial needs, and many positive things that bitcoin produces, of course it would be very harmful if the government forbids bitcoin, if the government prohibits the bitcoin it will affect people who hold their bitcoin, they will lose the source of income they have been living, it will certainly have an impact on the increase of unemployment in the country
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:12:59 AM

Well, I think how many people are helped with bitcoin especially for those who have lost their jobs or unemployed people, they are helped by having bitcoin to meet all their financial needs, and many positive things that bitcoin produces, of course it would be very harmful if the government forbids bitcoin, if the government prohibits the bitcoin it will affect people who hold their bitcoin, they will lose the source of income they have been living, it will certainly have an impact on the increase of unemployment in the country
every government of a country does have such a capability, like china, they even had time to make an effect on bitcoin prices. well, but I think it would be very loss if doing that. although I can, but I think it would be very much harmful to people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

every government of a country does have such a capability, like china, they even had time to make an effect on bitcoin prices. well, but I think it would be very loss if doing that. although I can, but I think it would be very much harmful to people.
I agree, Bitcoin has been once declared an illegal even by china themselves even though they came out later to say the news wasn't accurate but did that stop bitcoin from thriving. Government cannot do anything about that ,they have to take proper notes of different economy,first of all cryptocurrency is decentralized and government centralized they cant control it over.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

I agree, Bitcoin has been once declared an illegal even by china themselves even though they came out later to say the news wasn't accurate but did that stop bitcoin from thriving. Government cannot do anything about that ,they have to take proper notes of different economy,first of all cryptocurrency is decentralized and government centralized they cant control it over.

Well for something that doesn't have any real form, it will.be hard for governments to stop it. Even in china, i don't believe that bitcoin isn't being used. There probably are still a lot of people working around that ban and continues to trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:34:43 AM

Well, Using bitcoin for illegal activities is something that we all condemn unanimously. Governments are banning shady activities which are taking place under the shelter of ICOs and let's be honest, we don't support such suspicious ICOs.

Now coming back to the Bitcoin or alt-coin usage, I don't think that governments will ban it completely. However, they will try to regulate or at least monitor the flow of Bitcoin from fiat currencies and vice versa. In my country, there are two registered exchanges which are doing business legally and following the guidelines. They are asking for the KYC details and no doubt that they will provide the details of the transactions to the government if asked.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:21:15 AM

Maybe it would take many more years that it would happen.But for now i think they are in the process of studying how they can control the bitcoin.Or maybe government should adopt bitcoin.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:50:01 AM

Maybe it would take many more years that it would happen.But for now i think they are in the process of studying how they can control the bitcoin.Or maybe government should adopt bitcoin.

No, that's not true, government can take down anything they want, provided that they use the "legality" issue and may sue everyone who use it just to make them stop. They could ban bitcoin and what more if a powerful country issue the same against bitcoin? That would be terrible, since powerful countries could influence the decision of their neighbors.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

No, that's not true, government can take down anything they want, provided that they use the "legality" issue and may sue everyone who use it just to make them stop. They could ban bitcoin and what more if a powerful country issue the same against bitcoin? That would be terrible, since powerful countries could influence the decision of their neighbors.
The government can take down bitcoin for sure because they know that they have the power of creating a law which they can take advantage to influence the people to do this and that in order to bring down bitcoin from being the top of the trending type of currency and make a bad image for bitcoin. Governments are the powerful organization in this world so they can do what they want.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

I agree with you there, and we saw that bitcoin was banned in china and it went down for a bit, but just after a month or two, bitcoin regained its price and now going up again. For me, it shows that bitcoin isn't something that countries or the governmen can control that easily. But I hope that they wouldn't say that bitcoin is illegal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:50 AM

The government can take down bitcoin for sure because they know that they have the power of creating a law which they can take advantage to influence the people to do this and that in order to bring down bitcoin from being the top of the trending type of currency and make a bad image for bitcoin. Governments are the powerful organization in this world so they can do what they want.
It is true that the government has a strong enough organization in the world, they could make laws prohibiting the use of bitcoin and even have the authority for bitcoin users if it continues to use it as a currency that can not be inaugurated in every country.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

For now the easiest way to control bitcoin is through exchanges. They totally deanonymizes users. So, for now it is the weakest point of bitcoin.

Exactly,
It is not actually bitcoin by itself makes it illegal. Those person who are so greedy makes it illegal. They have been producing products which are scam that is why the name of bitcoin makes bad. There are countries who are protecting their businessman and investor. The reason why there are banning of bitcoin in different country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: