Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iridium ⚡LAUNCH⚡ The Coin For Everyone  (Read 7524 times)
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:46:00 AM

hi. any exchange coming up yet?
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex or HitBTC would be beneficial for this coin.
Iridiumcoin (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, But the issue is they want  a lot amount of money to list a coin and while i understand the charge, I need the funds to get listed. But I am trying my best to get it listed in some Exchange to get started. I didn't do any ICO now its up to the people if they like the project to get in the big exchanges.

Thanks for being active on this thread. 

Best
-All
heropeter8

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

Small supply of the project is always attractive, there is no plan to carry out air activities or bounty activities?
hola2011

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

Is it really necessary to install Blockwallet app in order to get some free coins?

Is this the only way to participate in the giveaway?

Hi,

Yes, the only way to get "IRI coins" without having to mine with computer power is to download the app and invite others to the app with your "Mining Code". 50% of the coins will be distributed With the app.

Thanks for your questions.

Best
All

Hello dev,

I have installed the wallet and currently syncing, so.. what's next? and what is "Mining Code"?
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

As much as I want to help to spread the word, I am still not clear how this whole system works. Is there someone who can explain what needs to be done? For example-

1) Install Android wallet
2) Install and sync desktop wallet
3) Share the referral link from an Android wallet with your friends.
4) "X" amount of coins are sent to desktop wallet for each referral on "X" amount of hrs after registration etc etc.....

Until I understand the but and bolts of this project, it is difficult to talk about it with others. Can the dev please help me understand the crux of the matter here?

Thanks and have a nice day.
frenchBulle

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

50% of premine is really a lot :/
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

Sourcecode can apparently be found here:
https://github.com/iridiumcash/Iridium/blob/4090565ce48e01fed5aa72ae113eb15b0fe10c05/iridiumcoin%20SourceCode%20Final%20(1).rar
and/or here:
https://github.com/iridiumcash/Iridium/blob/ca164738a9e1fb0295aa728d6427b1694e979ee7/iridiumcoin%20SourceCode%20Final%20(1).rar

Why they would delete the file from their github is beyond me, not to mention the very untraditional approach of having the sourcecode in a rar-file instead of directly on github. Also it's funny how OP won't address any of the issues.
Yep I'm out.  

im out too.. BS Coin

Why is it weird to have a file on .rar? There are instances you can compress your file lie sending over to another dev to collaborate in the project!!  The source code is on GitHub https://github.com/iridiumcash/Iridium/tree/master/iridium Please Review it. I am not trying to hide anything here, Else i would've created a new GitHub account to upload the code. I am trying to answer everyones questions and address all concerns about the project.

But thanks for your feedback.

Best
All
Dude, there is no src folder on your github, so nobody can compile your coin. The rar file is in old commits I had to seek out, you deleted it since.
Using a rar file is stupid, have you ever followed a compiling guide for Linux? It always begins with
Code:
git clone
No exchange will list your coin without public sourcecode on github.

grseed

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

If you have an idea on how to make it better and safer please bring it.
Don't just focus on smartphone users, add the invite functionality into the standard wallet as well or think of a distribution way that does not lock out potential users. My smartphone just broke for example, although that's a non-issue since it will take quite some time until 2.1 million users have been invited (unless I am right with my suspicion about the system being easy to cheat). However there are many potential users without smartphones who can't participate in the airdrop and I'm still not convinced that the system can't be cheated. MAC/IP addresses and emulated hardware can easily be changed, not to mention Google accounts.

50% premine is huge and a fair airdrop everyone can participate in, aswell as being transparent about where how many coins went is crucial. Telling us how many coins were distributed is not enough at all, who can tell us that you don't keep e.g. 20%? A website with premine distributon status should be minimum, don't hide these (far too incomplete) stats in the app. Every other distribution method, even a shitty giveaway per mail address or bitcointalk user would be more transparent, less easy to game and fair to everyone. Tongue

Also two typos in OP: "Fare & transparent" should be "Fair & transparent".

NEW POOL for IRI --- http://pool.hongico.com/ or direct access: http://www.52pool.com: 8080 / getting_started
20 minutes payment, payment per 300 coins
300 coins?! That's ridiculous, three full blocks... Will you pay out smaller miners with less than 300 coins or do you just keep their coins?  Also why would you hide the payments site and how can/why can't users check how many coins they mined so far? This smells like a scam. Tongue
Sorry, the larger payment amount is to reduce the loss of handling fees. I changed it to 30 coin once paid for it? In addition, NOMP itself does not provide user inspection, very sorry. You can check through the browser whether I cheat or lie.
grseed

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

Don't just focus on smartphone users, add the invite functionality into the standard wallet as well or think of a distribution way that does not lock out potential users. My smartphone just broke for example, although that's a non-issue since it will take quite some time until 2.1 million users have been invited (unless I am right with my suspicion about the system being easy to cheat). However there are many potential users without smartphones who can't participate in the airdrop and I'm still not convinced that the system can't be cheated. MAC/IP addresses and emulated hardware can easily be changed, not to mention Google accounts.

50% premine is huge and a fair airdrop everyone can participate in, aswell as being transparent about where how many coins went is crucial. Telling us how many coins were distributed is not enough at all, who can tell us that you don't keep e.g. 20%? A website with premine distributon status should be minimum, don't hide these (far too incomplete) stats in the app. Every other distribution method, even a shitty giveaway per mail address or bitcointalk user would be more transparent, less easy to game and fair to everyone. Tongue

NEW POOL for IRI --- http://pool.hongico.com/ or direct access: http://www.52pool.com: 8080 / getting_started
300 coins?! That's ridiculous, three full blocks... Will you pay out smaller miners with less than 300 coins or do you just keep their coins?  Also why would you hide the payments site and how can/why can't users check how many coins they mined so far? This smells like a scam. Tongue

yes and even though im at 17mh/s im getting no shares shown on the pool at all. Im finding them on my miner.. gonna stop miing this pool

Sorry, the larger payment amount is to reduce the loss of handling fees. I changed it to 30 coin once paid for it! In addition, NOMP itself does not provide user inspection, very sorry. You can check through the browser whether I cheat or lie.
The pool shows a lot of power of hundreds of kh
If you do not show the 17MH. Please contact me, or check your address and port.
grseed

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

not worth mining the pool. smaller miners get no shares at all and wont make any money

Sorry, the larger payment amount is to reduce the loss of handling fees. I changed it to 30 coin once paid for it! I am not considerate, sorry again.
cryptocoindeveloper

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have set up a Iridium Coin (IRI) Mining Pool.

URL : stratum+tcp://46.101.144.12:3257
Username : Your IRI Wallet Address
Password : any password of your choice, it does not matter what you choose

Fee : 2 %

Enjoy Mining!
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

Exactly my thought, maybe distribution through an exchange buying the premine  Roll Eyes
Indeed, Cryptopia giveaway would be a great way to distribute the coins, although that could be gamed with double accounts as well.

Perhaps they can log users IP addresses. Check them against each other.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

I still do not understand how this whole system works. Seems confusing to me though I really want to partake but then until this makes sense to me I guess I'll just have to wait or let it go.

Dev or any member from the project, can you answer to some of the questions I asked previously, please?
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:42:07 PM

Here is my mining code:

CT50Y0
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:41:45 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, But the issue is they want  a lot amount of money to list a coin and while i understand the charge, I need the funds to get listed. But I am trying my best to get it listed in some Exchange to get started. I didn't do any ICO now its up to the people if they like the project to get in the big exchanges.

Thanks for being active on this thread. 

Best
-All

Bittrex is free to list, there is no charge unless you want to feature your coin

simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:53:08 AM

I think alo= x11 better crytonight , i never mind  total coin or  pre mine dev have , but  i see this coin seem completed ,this coin have app android which another coin do not have . i like use mobile.
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:09:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

Enjoy Mining!

Apologies as i'm a newbie to mining,
is it possible you could send me the proper filepath

wallet ID is iJfCgusaTZafXvy4xUReDffZPCaoCzLz2u

once set up I could run this practically 24/7

thnks

igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:15:11 AM

Hello Everyone,

Enjoy Mining!

I m using your pool now. But there is no balance, no unconfirmed balance, no payments statistics.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

Hello Everyone,

Enjoy Mining!

I m using your pool now. But there is no balance, no unconfirmed balance, no payments statistics.

No matter which filepath I try, i cant get any where

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: