Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHAN] ChanCoin - Meme-Powered Crypto for Imageboards  (Read 28160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gossamer_socks (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Check the first post in this thread Smiley
disloyalrequests

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:17:17 AM

what currency will be accepted?
MaeMae

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:04 PM

Any news on the .15 wallet? I want a Christmas gift in the form of big fat chancoin gainz.
AlgaeaFrampton

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:32 AM

Chancoin is on the road to greatness.  Time to amass the meme warriors, it is time we take the meme crypto throne.  IT IS TIME!!!!
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:05:35 PM

Any news on the .15 wallet? I want a Christmas gift in the form of big fat chancoin gainz.

from what I can understand the .15 wallet is very close but there are a host of other changes and not just a wallet upgrade.

I have faith in the developer that they know what they are doing.

Marketing and PR push not as structured (at least in terms of what has been published) however, it will sell itself via 4chan and big community.

keep in mind that as per the first post, more coin burns are expected, they have not said how big they will be, they could be big, they could be small - the current trend from recent burns is the former, not the latter.

30million total possible coins, they already burnt 3million so 27million.

7 Million in circulation leaves 20 million left to mine. They could burn 10million coins and still have 10m left to mine. It is not easy to mine these coins either you will need a CPU (GPU coming later I understand) no ASIC mining.

Those who have been dumping large bags of these onto the exchanges are about to realise they made a mistake IMHO.

volfoni78

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

Hello, I'd like to know how to mine this coin ?
AlgaeaFrampton

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

Gossamer has really turned this thing around and the sails have been set.  The ideas are open to expansion and from the looks of other meme-centered coins the marketcap could go sky high.  A well marketed "imageboard" coin could almost trample all coins before it(Doge, pepecash etc.)  After the wallet upgrade comes out alot of naysayers will pretend to have heard it for the first time and wanna jump on board and mine it.  A good timelines is ahead of us.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

Hello, I'd like to know how to mine this coin ?

Hi - I would recommend waiting for the new wallet (currently in internal beta testing), I think it is hard to mine at the moment without the update but possible.

If you really want to try mining it now:

http://www.coinminers.net/
AlgaeaFrampton

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:25 AM

bestofbritish96

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Gossamer has really turned this thing around and the sails have been set.  The ideas are open to expansion and from the looks of other meme-centered coins the marketcap could go sky high.  A well marketed "imageboard" coin could almost trample all coins before it(Doge, pepecash etc.)  After the wallet upgrade comes out alot of naysayers will pretend to have heard it for the first time and wanna jump on board and mine it.  A good timelines is ahead of us.

Goss is probably very busy testing the new wallet so from the Discord on Sunday -

Gossamer Socks - Last Sunday at 8:06 PM
@everyone Just a small update on wallet progress - Name and I have identified broken tests and are working through them - that takes time, but i'm also spending time today rebooting our testnet and walking through manual regression and integration testing. Once these two things are working enough to give me confidence that we've reached something we can call a 'release candidate' - and once we've agreed on the parameters of the update i.e. exchange update windows, BIP activation and cloverhash activation, we'll announce that. As of right now 100% of my spare time and attention is focused on getting the wallet update done.
TeamMollyMassive

Activity: 64

My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

Gossemer you need to take control of your server! There are two servers full of peoplenwho bought chancoin who your mods banned for no good reason including me. You need to stop treating your community this way its doing more harm than good!

NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

Check out ChanCoin chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/chancoin

AlgaeaFrampton

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:52:14 AM

Things are looking good for the Chan.  I see a 500 million dollar evaluation for coin and NO LESS.  Why not?  Look at what other coins fit that marketcap.  If we can truly capture the chan communities and integrate a fantastic and fun crypto to use within it nothin is stoppin us.  GO GOSSAMER GO!

I'm here to report tons of people are taking notice of the Chan............we have our meme generals within various enthusiast discords waiting to strike when the time is right. 
I encourage everyone to retweet the Algaea Chancoingirl twitter account because she has all the memes+ads+price updates and it'll get a farther reach.  CHEERIOBOIS!
pwrLedge

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:49:57 PM

WTF!!?? I made this account just to congrats you guys on not being a dead project yet. I just checked the discord and it has grown 4x in its size since 2 months ago. Will $1000 Chancoin buy make me rich in 1 year?  Huh Huh Huh
TeamMollyMassive

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

Will there be paper wallets when the new wallet is updated!!! I really like paperwallets witha cool 4chn logo

AlgaeaFrampton

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:55:27 AM

I and others have created another Discord room.............well we actually have two others.  These 2 rooms have more focus on promotion and getting the word out.  There is one called "Chancoin City" and the other one is called ChancoinUnofficial.  Chancoin City is being run more for a long term goal of including anime, vaporwave/synthwavers and cosplayers into the fold.  The Chancoin Unofficial room is more of a meme brigadier general's congregation.  We have all the memes/advertisement pieces in both Discords and one is run by GrounBEEFtaxi while the other is run by Cha-Cha-Cha.  You will not get banned there since our tolerance threshold is that of baby sitting 500 rabid monkeys without breaking a sweat.  Here are the discord links

CHANCOIN CITY: https://discord.gg/Uxz7HYU
CHANCOIN UNOFFICIAL: https://discord.gg/9rJnNTp

P.S.  To the Chancoin community in the other main room and Gossamer himself.  We are following the tenets of not being political whatsoever and it bares repeating because Gossamer is very touchy on that subject and we wish to be VERY clear in that respect.  That being said, the other Chancoin rooms are without a doubt bent on getting the word out as much as we can and anybody that enjoys making dank Chancoin memes are welcome...........or are welcome to come and use our own gallery of dankness.

and finally with ALL being said I shall quote the infamous ChancoinGirl Femmebot on Twitter and say.............
GO CHANCOIN GO!!!!
pwrLedge

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

When is Cloverhash coming out?  Huh
pwrLedge

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Hello Gossamer Socks. I would like to hear your stance on this.
One week ago you wrote: ''if we havent moved closer to release by this time next week I am going to seriously consider just using lyra2re or x11 or something plus DGW and release that, cos we cant wait anymore, u heard it here first''.

One week has passed.

Also, MOLLY wrote:
''The Chancoin network is unusable at the moment until Gossamer gets his shit together, ... IDK what the problem is I could have a pow/pos coin done in a few days ... I offered help to Gossamer Socks months ago in Chancoin Discord as ''memelord'' and even posted code, got banned for it .. my suggestion was pow/pos hybrid, not DGW ... Gossamer Socks obviously did not listen and now look, the coins network is unusable and the roadmap says pos/pow ... its fucked until its fixed ... it can be fixed easily IDK what the fucking problem is ...  I can literally recode this coin in a day or two and do a swap with a perfect network ... IT IS LIKE THEY (GOSSAMER AND HIS DEV TEAM) ARE NOT EVEN FROM 4CHAN .... the newtork will come to a halt if something is not done, I could have fixed all of this 2 months ago and I would have done it for free ... before the swap ... they did the swap and claimed it would be fixed ... liars ... there will have to be another swap! ... that is not good for the price ....

Gossamer Socks, what the fuck is going on with you and your ''dev'' team?
gossamer_socks (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

Hello Gossamer Socks. I would like to hear your stance on this.
One week ago you wrote: ''if we havent moved closer to release by this time next week I am going to seriously consider just using lyra2re or x11 or something plus DGW and release that, cos we cant wait anymore, u heard it here first''.

One week has passed.

Also, MOLLY wrote:
''The Chancoin network is unusable at the moment until Gossamer gets his shit together, ... IDK what the problem is I could have a pow/pos coin done in a few days ... I offered help to Gossamer Socks months ago in Chancoin Discord as ''memelord'' and even posted code, got banned for it .. my suggestion was pow/pos hybrid, not DGW ... Gossamer Socks obviously did not listen and now look, the coins network is unusable and the roadmap says pos/pow ... its fucked until its fixed ... it can be fixed easily IDK what the fucking problem is ...  I can literally recode this coin in a day or two and do a swap with a perfect network ... IT IS LIKE THEY (GOSSAMER AND HIS DEV TEAM) ARE NOT EVEN FROM 4CHAN .... the newtork will come to a halt if something is not done, I could have fixed all of this 2 months ago and I would have done it for free ... before the swap ... they did the swap and claimed it would be fixed ... liars ... there will have to be another swap! ... that is not good for the price ....

Gossamer Socks, what the fuck is going on with you and your ''dev'' team?

A week has passed. I have begun to seriously consider it, as I said I would. And as of today, Name and I are working on fixing the problems with our current build, since we think it will be a bigger win overall for the project. I did not say I would immediately release a magically fixed new client, as you think I said. Thats my stance on this.

Re: "Molly"'s screed:

You (she, he, Molly) did not get banned for posting code or suggesting PoS/PoW. They got banned for shitting up the general channel with nonsense like the very post I'm quoting here.

The roadmap said possible POS before you showed up.  We're probably not doing anything even vaguely POS-y anytime soon. Deal with it.

I've probably been browsing 4Chan since before you were old enough to vote - assuming you're old enough to vote now. I really don't care. Who does care? You. Nobody else.

What 'swap' are you talking about? There was not a swap, unless by swap you mean something other than what the term is commonly used for in crypto. Which wouldn't surprise me since you appeared not to even know what DGW was yesterday.

If you had wanted to contribute to the project you could have (and would have) put in a PR like a normal person. But you didn't. How strange.

I'm sorry that your asshole is so very sore for some strange reason. But there's nothing I can do about that.

In other news, a quick blog post thanking our contributors and community, and saying a little bit about where we're going in the near future -  with an emphasis on trying to make buttblasted babies like the quoted poster understand why they should take a deep breath, consider the possibility that not every open source project is their personal army, and think before they post next time: https://www.chancoin.org/blog/2017/12/25/merry_christmas.html

Merry Christmas! XD

TeamMollyMassive

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

You can lie and say that we claimed to not know what DGW is and why some of us were banned from your discord. The fact is your network is fucked and the user MEMELORD told you all this would happen and was banned for "fud" when it was truth. Agent MIA who is on our team was banned for being a girl and not posting our btc talk account. MOLLY was banned for having over 285k chans as a attempt to shake us out. Focus on fixing the network and your shattered and broken community. Or we will come in and fix it for you! We will do a better job than you and have a permanent fix in under 1 week. You have about a month or two. If you do not fix your network the coin will die as it will be unusable. Even more so than now. If no one can use it than it becomes worthless. If this happens the community will demand to not be left holding the bag and want a competent dev. Not a larper who gets in stream and doesn't solve a simple problem that can be taken care of in a week.

MUDSLING all you want and call us stupid. When the network dies and community falls apart remember it was not our fault it was yours.

We will not be left holding the bag and we will fix it.

Redeem yourself and FIX IT! NOW!! Learntocode or gtfo

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: