Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect Coin good investment  (Read 1173 times)
CryptoAstra

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

Bitconnect is very promising for me I already lend 1,8000.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

Thank you for your kind reminder and I already removed the link and transferred it in my signature space.
Bitconnect is in the top 10 list. A month ago it worth 52usd per bcc and now the current price is 122usd. Now is the best time to invest.
That was too damn quick, this coin is quite young and many did misunderstood about BCC(bitconnect coin) and BCH(bitcoin cash). There's something on this coin and before I saw it's launching and just ignored it. But well right now look on its growth, ots underrated before by me and now I'm regretting that I didn't bought this.

Not too late batang, you can still get in. I wanted to buy ETH at 100USD but i said  "it's a bubble, it will burst and i shall buy at 50usd". to cut the long story short, i got it in July for 176USD.

If you are not keen about it, you can let it go but if you want it the time is now. I'm sure by January it would be 500usd

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

UPDATE
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

Click here: http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

is this link genuine ?
anyone before sending your coins do check properly .

hope any senior member will clarify this news .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: