Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE]  (Read 33508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/168078864958/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no23-1212017

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.23 – 12/1/2017 TOKENLAB LAST CHANCE, DAVID DRAKE, DROPD SALE STARTS, AXIA PUBLIC RELATIONS NEWS

Tokenlab News inside!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markybee0

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/168078864958/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no23-1212017

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.23 – 12/1/2017 TOKENLAB LAST CHANCE, DAVID DRAKE, DROPD SALE STARTS, AXIA PUBLIC RELATIONS NEWS

Tokenlab News inside!

What do people think about the new Dropd ICO.Sounds like a pretty cool idea.
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:38:55 PM

Don't miss the last 2 day sale of Tokenlab!
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

$1.5m is certainly enough money for us to get the product completed.

The upside to starting with a low market cap is, tons of room for growth! And all of our investors now get the lions share of the network. Smiley

You are right as hell. x10 will bring only 15 m market cap.. its really low for the current market situation.. I expcet modest x50-x100  lol

I am an investor in TokenLAB(£2500) even though i am not entirely sure if they will be successful.You would think that TokenLAB will do well but it is so hard to tell nowadays.Most ICO's disappear or lose all of their value very quickly even when they have raised many millions.

I am prepared to lose all of my money.

The main reason why ICO's lose all of their value - is a big marcketcap and "private investors" who bought token with 50% sale, but Tokenlab don't have big cap ( it will be around 2-3m$) and don't have private investors, everyone who bought during exclusive sale for 0.08$/LAB now have loss, as Bitcoin make x2 from that period, so they will not dump their tokens.
markybee0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

The upside to starting with a low market cap is, tons of room for growth! And all of our investors now get the lions share of the network. Smiley

You are right as hell. x10 will bring only 15 m market cap.. its really low for the current market situation.. I expcet modest x50-x100  lol

I am an investor in TokenLAB(£2500) even though i am not entirely sure if they will be successful.You would think that TokenLAB will do well but it is so hard to tell nowadays.Most ICO's disappear or lose all of their value very quickly even when they have raised many millions.

The main reason why ICO's lose all of their value - is a big marcketcap and "private investors" who bought token with 50% sale, but Tokenlab don't have big cap ( it will be around 2-3m$) and don't have private investors, everyone who bought during exclusive sale for 0.08$/LAB now have loss, as Bitcoin make x2 from that period, so they will not dump their tokens.

Dinc,you have no way of knowing what the market cap of TokenLAB will be.That will be decided depending on the amount of LAB that goes through exchanges and what people think it is worth.
TokenLAB's price might be fixed now,giving it a market cap of the $2-$3 million as you have said,but anything can happen.It could shoot up to $1 per token or down to 1c per token.

I hope TokenLAB's market cap will be fairly low and grow over time.Its a shame when new ICO's hit exchanges and everybody dumps just asap just to make a quick buck,which is fear.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

Dinc,you have no way of knowing what the market cap of TokenLAB will be.That will be decided depending on the amount of LAB that goes through exchanges and what people think it is worth.
TokenLAB's price might be fixed now,giving it a market cap of the $2-$3 million as you have said,but anything can happen.It could shoot up to $1 per token or down to 1c per token.

I hope TokenLAB's market cap will be fairly low and grow over time.Its a shame when new ICO's hit exchanges and everybody dumps just asap just to make a quick buck,which is fear.

For tokenlab to grow, it need usability, and that usability should be presented to as many people as possible...simple as that
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

Only 15 hours left, hurry while bitcoin value is high Cheesy
markybee0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

Only 15 hours left, hurry while bitcoin value is high Cheesy

ICO is over....Congrats TokenLAB/Expanse.I look forward to great things happening as a holder of LAB and EXP tokens.
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

The only main reason of this is bearish market.
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

Don't think you will lose your money;) Lab got great potential with such low capitalization.
Don't forger every time new project started on platform there will be burned some amount of LAB. Besides of it token holders motivated to keep their LAB because of rewards.
These two main major movers of token price besides of customary pumps.
markybee0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

You are right as hell. x10 will bring only 15 m market cap.. its really low for the current market situation.. I expcet modest x50-x100  lol

Don't think you will lose your money;) Lab got great potential with such low capitalization.
Don't forger every time new project started on platform there will be burned some amount of LAB. Besides of it token holders motivated to keep their LAB because of rewards.
These two main major movers of token price besides of customary pumps.

I liked this section in the whitepaper:

4. WHAT IS TOKENLAB?
Tokenlab is an integrated system to create Tokens and assets on the Expanse.tech Blockchain. It includes the ability to start ICOs with smart contracts designed with time-locked distributions built in to protect investors from funds being dumped on the market. Tokenlab is also the first ICO of Tokenlab utilizing the LAB token that will be tradable and pay out a percentage of all new Tokens created by Tokenlab. For example, when Expanse creates the VotelockTM ICO on Tokenlab in the future, any holders of LAB would receive a percent- age of Votelock tokens later. When anyone else creates an ICO using Tokenlab, a percentage also goes out to all holders of LAB.

So i have read on other sites that 5% on tokens from each ICO will go to LAB holders.This will be amazing if it actually happens and definitely worth holding long term.
markybee0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

So whats going on with http://www.exp.life in 28 days time?

Could this be an ICO on TokenLAB and will LAB holders get some free tokens?

The suspense is killing me!!!
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

U can wait 28 days and then devs will show details about this project. I think ( based on video about Exp.life) that this will be something like "Nerve" - online game, where u can win some Exp performing different tasks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PR9MOPTI7g
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:59:50 PM

U can wait 28 days and then devs will show details about this project. I think ( based on video about Exp.life) that this will be something like "Nerve" - online game, where u can win some Exp performing different tasks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PR9MOPTI7g

Something very similar Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

Nice find!!! Very interesting.  28 days?  That's it! I'm ready for this one too  Grin

Any word on when LAB will be available in MEW to transfer?  Just curious.  I have my LAB in the EXP wallet, but like to keep all of my coins in the same place, preferably an ETH wallet . . no offense lol

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
markybee0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

Its great to see that TokenLAB have just added my 10% bonus tokens to my LAB wallet.Not a lot else is happening at the moment.I guess they have a lot to do and much is going on in the background.Thanks team.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Its great to see that TokenLAB have just added my 10% bonus tokens to my LAB wallet.Not a lot else is happening at the moment.I guess they have a lot to do and much is going on in the background.Thanks team.

We are working on something big in the background right now. That yall will love.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:20:45 AM

We are working on something big in the background right now. That yall will love.

Yeah the chinese exchange hey Cheesy

When will Tokenlab be on exchanges?
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

Yeah the chinese exchange hey Cheesy

When will Tokenlab be on exchanges?

I'd love to see Bleutrade be the first to list LAB, bring them a bit more volume! Smiley
This suspense is intensifying, though I don't mind not having to worry about it in the midst of this period of crypto madness. Carry on.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/168572841198/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no24-12152017

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.24 – 12/15/2017 EXCHANGE NEWS, EXPANSE MEETUPS, WEBSITE REVAMP, AXIA PUBLIC RELATIONS UPDATE

Some important Tokenlab News Inside:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: