Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE]  (Read 33508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.2 – 2/1/2018 DROPD NEWS, EXP.LIFE LOGO REVEAL, EXPANSE.TECH 2.0, EXPANSE: BEHIND THE TECH

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/170391571798/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no2-212018-dropd

Some news related to Tokenlab and the first project to launch on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.2 – 2/1/2018 DROPD NEWS, EXP.LIFE LOGO REVEAL, EXPANSE.TECH 2.0, EXPANSE: BEHIND THE TECH

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/170391571798/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no2-212018-dropd

I am still very excited to see how Token Lab does in the future.

Dropd will enable both artists and listeners to directly connect, interact, discover and participate in a visionary music platform.

Rather than go into the differences between this project, Voise, VEzt, or AudioCoin . . I'll just say . . .

Go LAB  Cool

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

I am still very excited to see how Token Lab does in the future.

Dropd will enable both artists and listeners to directly connect, interact, discover and participate in a visionary music platform.

Rather than go into the differences between this project, Voise, VEzt, or AudioCoin . . I'll just say . . .

Go LAB  Cool

Lab holders will get a % from this ICO?
veecryptos

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

I don't think so. From what I understand it's up to every ICO to decide the bonus for LAB holders, and it can be 0.
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I don't think so. From what I understand it's up to every ICO to decide the bonus for LAB holders, and it can be 0.
Yeah but even if we aren't getting some of the ICO, the success of the ICO will push the value of Tokenlab up
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

Tokenlab's first ICO DROPD. It's like Pandora but better! It has unlimited skips, no commercials, and you can earn money by sharing it with your friends. It's already a working product and on the apple store!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IOLid1R6HHA
YKTSSR*

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

thank you for the info it's top Roll Eyes
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Here is an update on Token Lab and its relationship with CryptoBridge.  They are working on integrating an Expanse node so LAB can be listed . .

And also all future LAB clients tokens will be listed as well, (if I read that correctly)

CryptoBrisge is a good exchange, and I have faith that the Expanse node will be added and trading will begin there soon.

It might actually be helping us LAB holders, because by the time LAB is listed, the entire crypto market just might be done correcting and resume its track as a bull market. Just some thoughts.

Here is a link to the You Tube video: https://youtu.be/6_SJAA6-ut8

Another take away, is that the EXP and LAB team are working to be fully compliant for US citizens. This is a long term and professional project and I respect the team here for goin through all the processes necessary to provide security for investors and their clients.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

I absolutely LOVE CryptoBridge! They just tweeted a warning to users that because of the nature of their decentralized exchange there are no limits on withdrawals & no identity requirements. I'm like, that's not a warning, that's the best news I've heard all week!!! Lol. Can't wait for Expanse & Lab to be listed on the bridge!

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

looking forward to this project.hoping more success to come in this. Wink
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

The first ICO on Tokenlab is about to drop! DROPD

Dropd Radio is a music platform unlike any other in existence today. Read the whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0189a9_cc4e5e632b3d45d6a9021b0ac21ea0e9.pdf .  Participate in the Exclusive Sale for $.07. Register today, https://dropd.tokenlab.io/?utm_content=bufferd270e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Here is an update on Token Lab and its relationship with CryptoBridge.  They are working on integrating an Expanse node so LAB can be listed . .

And also all future LAB clients tokens will be listed as well, (if I read that correctly)

CryptoBrisge is a good exchange, and I have faith that the Expanse node will be added and trading will begin there soon.

It might actually be helping us LAB holders, because by the time LAB is listed, the entire crypto market just might be done correcting and resume its track as a bull market. Just some thoughts.

Another take away, is that the EXP and LAB team are working to be fully compliant for US citizens. This is a long term and professional project and I respect the team here for goin through all the processes necessary to provide security for investors and their clients.
Thanks for writing it out so clearly, and yeah all the ICOs ran on Tokenlab will be listed by cryptobridge! Making Tokenlab not only an ICO platform but you also get put on an exchange, I think this really adds value to the lab token.
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

Expanse's first ICO run on Tokenlab, DROPD is live!!! DROPD is revolutionizing the music industry, bringing unsigned talent and the artists of the future to your speakers. They also have a music streaming service like pandora but with unlimited skips and no ads. Here's the link to their ICO please check out their white paper and the videos on their product. https://dropd.tokenlab.io/?utm_content=buffer732ec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

i don't think this project takes a long time to achieve success
only the work of the project team will determine further developments
of course i have no doubt about their performance so far

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

i don't think this project takes a long time to achieve success
only the work of the project team will determine further developments
of course i have no doubt about their performance so far
Yeah with a 1.3 million market cap from the ICO, reaching 10x will be easy. It already has a very valuable working product and it's very undervalued. I think this project could do 50-100x this year.
Zuizzi1

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

What exactly is going on with this project? There is not much activity on twitter, and the website just redirects to crowdsale page with information that it ended. Will you redo the site in the near future? Where can we read the updates about the project?

Also, the marketing of the overall project is really nonexistent and the DROPD ICO has almost no contributions at all, you should really get your marketing going.

Oh, and one more question, is there any use for LAB tokens at the moment?
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

What exactly is going on with this project? There is not much activity on twitter, and the website just redirects to crowdsale page with information that it ended. Will you redo the site in the near future? Where can we read the updates about the project?

Also, the marketing of the overall project is really nonexistent and the DROPD ICO has almost no contributions at all, you should really get your marketing going.

Oh, and one more question, is there any use for LAB tokens at the moment?

They've produced their first ICO already. They've got about as much activity as the other projects, they don't have updates every day. I'm sure they're going to redo the website, Expanse is getting it's website redone then it's probably gonna be Tokenlab. Updates can be found here on the bi weekly newsletter https://blog.expanse.tech.

They're brand new, focusing on listing on an exchange before marketing. The website isn't posting contributions, technical issue. Check the discord for DROPD.

They can currently be used to purchase an ICO creation from Tokenlab. They're being listed on Cryptobridge exchange this month so then they'll be trade-able and usable for buying into ICO's on the Tokenlab platform.
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Nice post! I've got same thought about LAB token value, I think it'll come on the exchange at the right moment, I mean bullish market for altcoins. x10 easily for such low market cap.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

The Simplest Way to Launch Your Own Token
The Sale will begin on September 14, at 12:00 PM UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOB7mAIuja8

Crowdsale Information
The Tokenlab™ (LAB) token sale has not yet begun. When the token sale begins, we will notify you via an email to the Tokenlab mailing list and posts on Slack, Facebook and Twitter. Since the Exclusive Sale will only accept EXP as payment for purchasing LAB tokens, make sure you have EXP available in your wallet before the sale begins.

Would be nice if you update the opening page a bit. Seems a bit deserted if you don't make it current.

Also I would like to know if there is anything I should do with the Labtokens in the crowd sale dashboard.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Unable to login to the tokenlab dashboard now. :S

Any updates?  https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io/login

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print