Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH  (Read 59888 times)
ppita

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

Have they communicated at any level where they said this week they are going to release bounties ? Manager has one post where he stated that final list was sent to team and very soon we all will get paid. Still waiting for bounty even it has become bitter experience so far.

I am in constant touch with them, yesterday there were 3 email id they gave me where spelling error. It's means they are checking everything otherwise there were no way, they did found those error email ID.

If I would not be receiving any payment this week then I would not be expecting anymore payment. This is like Centra Card who reach hardcap but only 10 to 15% participants are paid in bounties, then the rest they truly neglect bounty participants. Then this is my 2nd free work again  Sad

Don't worry it won't be free work. I am in constant touch with team.

Thanks, Deadley and Ubercool for their work) for the first time see managers who deal with payment issues in such a huge period of time! Usually, after sending the tables to the developers, the managers stop dealing with the project. But the developers, of course, are very tightened with payments, it's unpleasant.

Deadley is the one who keeps me hopeful and I already said that for dead. It is incredible that we are almost in February and the Electroneum team has not paid us and the miner has not started working for the smartphone. I really do not understand the team
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Not getting paid more than 130 days? it must be a joke.. there are people now forming a group
to say bad things about it on twitter and we need to act. I Believe its the time guys.
https://twitter.com/AltcoinsReport/status/954702366271590401
Spread the words and say now that ETN was successful and that the team wouldn't give a shit.
I am pretty sure the team thinks we will fade away soon. Now or never guys. I already made some twits already. If you guys can
spread good words about ETN, we can do the same. ACT

By the way, thanks for the hard work, deadly. I have been working with you for quite a while. I know it is not you. It is the team.

And yet electroneum is included in a certain award giving body as a top contender. Yet very irresponsible of them.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Have they communicated at any level where they said this week they are going to release bounties ? Manager has one post where he stated that final list was sent to team and very soon we all will get paid. Still waiting for bounty even it has become bitter experience so far.

I am in constant touch with them, yesterday there were 3 email id they gave me where spelling error. It's means they are checking everything otherwise there were no way, they did found those error email ID.

If I would not be receiving any payment this week then I would not be expecting anymore payment. This is like Centra Card who reach hardcap but only 10 to 15% participants are paid in bounties, then the rest they truly neglect bounty participants. Then this is my 2nd free work again  Sad

Don't worry it won't be free work. I am in constant touch with team.

Thanks, Deadley and Ubercool for their work) for the first time see managers who deal with payment issues in such a huge period of time! Usually, after sending the tables to the developers, the managers stop dealing with the project. But the developers, of course, are very tightened with payments, it's unpleasant.

Deadley is the one who keeps me hopeful and I already said that for dead. It is incredible that we are almost in February and the Electroneum team has not paid us and the miner has not started working for the smartphone. I really do not understand the team

I agree with the bounty, that should have been paid out and hopefully they will put an end to this, it's getting out of hand.

The miner though, if you were following the project you would know the reason why it's not launched yet. It's currently in Beta and being tested by a small group of people. It's an obligation to appease their new partners and its fully understandable.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

I dont understand who is paying the bounties here? so this is not official ETN thread? If the OP needs to get in touch with the team to get things sorted?
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Tomorow is Friday and it looks like we are still on 0 tokens... In 24h we can start openly calling this bounty a scam and accept the fact that we worked for free so these guys could get rich... It is expected to do the same thing to its investors in the future  Angry

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

Yeah, so only 1 person here got their coins this week? Nobody else? TBH I'd rather hear that we won't ever see payment for our bounty job, so I can forget about Electroneum, than this situation. Waiting for nothing.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Yeah, so only 1 person here got their coins this week? Nobody else? TBH I'd rather hear that we won't ever see payment for our bounty job, so I can forget about Electroneum, than this situation. Waiting for nothing.
Yes, it semms like we need to start the campaign after Friday because we already waited enough, no response and dates we dont received from team and we nothing changes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Saymon

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
Merited by varpflash (1)

anyone Else received what was promised? or still waiting for a miracle? already tired of this situation. how long will it last?
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

This weekend we need to start actively sharing a story about Electroneum and their way of doing business all over media...

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

This weekend we need to start actively sharing a story about Electroneum and their way of doing business all over media...

This is nothing compared to Atlant Bounty campaign. Atlant bounty campaign is the worst bounty campaign I ever had join.

anyone Else received what was promised? or still waiting for a miracle? already tired of this situation. how long will it last?

How come that this post receive some merit?  Huh

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

How come that this post receive some merit?  Huh

Definitely the merit was given by his own alt account LOL

I am lucky enough to have received the bounty, good luck for the rest of bounty participants. Late payment is the other form oh hodling I suppose Grin

Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

This is nothing compared to Atlant Bounty campaign. Atlant bounty campaign is the worst bounty campaign I ever had join.

I am in the same boat with Atlant... But with Atlant, they decided something (I really don't get the reason) and they are until now sticking to that plan - Every 2 weeks new spreadsheet. We will see are they going to start paying in 7 days...

While with Electroneum we are getting just silence, false promises, and lies... After no one got their tokens this week I think we could conclude that we are being officially scammed and forget about being paid for our work.

Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

For all of you not being paid please share and support this ELECTRONEUM SLAVES article: https://steemit.com/electroneum/@kriptonoob/electroneum-slaves

I will share this on multiple platforms to reach as many people as possible and even thinking to invest some steemit $ to promote it...

Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I want to write good news. I received a payment. The bad news, I came in less than 1.6 times. Maybe not yet everything has come, so in advance to say that I will not pay less, I will write to deadley more
update: I WAS PAID EVERYTHING!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

I want to write good news. I received a payment. The bad news, I came in less than 1.6 times. Maybe not yet everything has come, so in advance to say that I will not pay less, I will write to deadley more

Today?

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

For all of you not being paid please share and support this ELECTRONEUM SLAVES article: https://steemit.com/electroneum/@kriptonoob/electroneum-slaves

I will share this on multiple platforms to reach as many people as possible and even thinking to invest some steemit $ to promote it...

I am not saying that publishing this article did that.... but I RECEIVED PAYMENT  Cool Cool Cool

Crypto privacy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Today?
A few minutes ago

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Yourodiviy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

I am not saying that publishing this article did that.... but I RECEIVED PAYMENT  Cool Cool Cool

Congratulations! at last at least someone started to receive! I would like to get my tokens today. After 3 months))

Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Yourodiviy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

What campaigns were paid for? signature? twitter, facebook?

Crypto privacy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

What campaigns were paid for? signature? twitter, facebook?

Signature, twitter and facebook campaigns were paid

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: