Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USC]New CryptoCurrency USCoin - Here's the change! | Bounties Added!  (Read 8757 times)
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:32:05 AM

2 minute blocks, isn't that like, a giant step backwards?

Yes, it's a step back in terms of time. 2 min blocks vs Litecoin's 2.5 minute blocks.

But, how does it hope to compete with DGC and WDC, who have instant transactions? And what happens, if Hashrate is low, it'll take weeks to move it around...Won't it? What does this coin bring to the table?

I don't really give a shit about any other coin besides LTC. USCoin is just something I was able to catch onto early.

If nothing else, he gets the reward, for fewest pages, in a new coin ANN thread...Complete Garbage.

I've spoken with the dev and he has given out bounties. You mad because you didn't catch the train?

Nope, not really. Not even mad. I just find it funny. Since so few people even bother to post about it, it is obviously not a popular coin. Without strong community support, it will never go anywhere. Make sense? You can offer up all the bounties you want, still doesn't do any good, if very few people, are mining the coin...

None of the other coins you posted have any community support but the support to pump it and dump it.
First of all, why are you answering my questions, and not the dev? Second, Both WDC and DGC have very large community support, and DGC just survived a massive pump, and was not dumped into oblivion, like WDC was, and GLD has a fairly large cult following, mis guided as they may be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:36:49 AM

Yes, it's a step back in terms of time. 2 min blocks vs Litecoin's 2.5 minute blocks.

But, how does it hope to compete with DGC and WDC, who have instant transactions? And what happens, if Hashrate is low, it'll take weeks to move it around...Won't it? What does this coin bring to the table?

I don't really give a shit about any other coin besides LTC. USCoin is just something I was able to catch onto early.

If nothing else, he gets the reward, for fewest pages, in a new coin ANN thread...Complete Garbage.

I've spoken with the dev and he has given out bounties. You mad because you didn't catch the train?

Nope, not really. Not even mad. I just find it funny. Since so few people even bother to post about it, it is obviously not a popular coin. Without strong community support, it will never go anywhere. Make sense? You can offer up all the bounties you want, still doesn't do any good, if very few people, are mining the coin...

None of the other coins you posted have any community support but the support to pump it and dump it.
First of all, why are you answering my questions, and not the dev? Second, Both WDC and DGC have very large community support, and DGC just survived a massive pump, and was not dumped into oblivion, like WDC was, and GLD has a fairly large cult following, mis guided as they may be.

I want to answer your questions because you're asking me(You obviously quoted me). Survived a massive pump? No shit, we all want the coins to be pumped! Even when a coin is dumped, it survives. You obviously haven't be around long enough to understand that BTC and LTC are also being pumped and dumped. It's the way the game works. Nobody gives a shit about services anymore, it's all about the money. Get with the program, man.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:41:45 AM

I want to answer your questions because you're asking me(You obviously quoted me). Survived a massive pump? No shit, we all want the coins to be pumped! Even when a coin is dumped, it survives. You obviously haven't be around long enough to understand that BTC and LTC are also being pumped and dumped. It's the way the game works. Nobody gives a shit about services anymore, it's all about the money. Get with the program, man.

http://www.coinchoose.com/

There's a whole lot of coins, near the bottom, that did not survive the dump

Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:43:11 AM

Oh I see, so it must be more profitable than BTC to be considered "Alive." LOL! You're retarded! Gtfo!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:48:47 AM

Oh I see, so it must be more profitable than BTC to be considered "Alive." LOL! You're retarded! Gtfo!

Well, if it's not more profitable, or atleast 80% profitable, then it's very unlikely, that very many people are mining it...Didn't FTC just have a problem, that, due to a massive drop in hashrate, it was taking forever for diff to adjust, and transactions took forever to confirm...

USCoin (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:49:00 AM

Basically when you manipulate the retargets or block time, you directly effect the coins security. This should all be taken into account when investing in any of the new cryptos.
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:01:34 AM

New pool opened:

http://usc.coinmine.pl - 0% fee, stratum only port 9091

cheers
feeleep

Bounty sent.

received - thanks!

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:15:54 AM

Anyone else selling UScoin PM or reply. Lookin to pick up your coins you dont want Smiley

Offering 0.5 LTC per 1000 USC

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:23:23 AM

Got our first lead on an exchange in talks now Cheesy
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:46:17 PM

Around the time of the block reward increase, a non-malicious fork took place (one miner achieved a lucky streak). Although the only actual effect for the long-term operation of the chain is the possibly significant reduction in overall coins existing in a spendable state, the fork also demonstrates exactly why you do not want block discovery times under ~ 2 min. Although often overlooked, the block discovery time is integral to the security off the network. Neither bitcoin nor litecoin chose their parameters randomly. Having a good portion of your 'honest'/non-malicious network constantly behind due to floods of NB notifications is not a state any blockchain should target.
Antropov

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Y'all want a single...

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:37:14 PM

New pool opened:

http://usc.coinmine.pl - 0% fee, stratum only port 9091

cheers
feeleep

Bounty sent.

received - thanks!

Is there a problem with usc.coinmine.pl? It seems the pool doesn't pay miner's shares... What's wrong?

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VuGYzxAKtFx7vb8s1fFkxc5H5bhdnVqZCZ
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:37:48 PM

Updated OP to reflect services.

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

The round is probably not over, gotta wait on maturation of generated coins probably.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:37:26 AM

Looks like 2 exchanges working on usc implementation, first gets the 50k bounty, second gets the boobie prize.
nullbitspectre1848

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:38:57 AM

I don't get it, been mining for hours on usc.coinmine.pl, there's only been three blocks discovered for the pool?

USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:29:58 PM

Updated http://usccoin.org and updated bounties.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:25:41 PM

Any pools besides http://usc.coinmine.pl/index?

not P2Pool.

Thanks.
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:49:43 PM

There are bounties for other ones on the OP, I had PMs about 3 others going to implement USC in the next week.
Max920

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:34:31 PM

UakGgD1Vki15BqHMqLvMiEsWXCx45hkYMm make a test translation please.
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:41:25 PM

UakGgD1Vki15BqHMqLvMiEsWXCx45hkYMm make a test translation please.

Sent Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: