Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USC]New CryptoCurrency USCoin - Here's the change! | Bounties Added!  (Read 8757 times)
CryptoMiner

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:08:51 AM

Guys, how can I place an order on that spreadsheet? Let me also confirm, the bids are about 1 ltc for 1000 uscoins? I signed into google and cant edit the spreadsheet to enter my name on the bids. do i download it? then what? sorry for noob question, thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:13:22 AM

I think barwizi is running it, ask him where to put in the bids. I think you can find it in the first post on this thread possibly too.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
USCoin (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:27:27 PM

AMC apparently thought our coin was so awesome they would make one like it, but with 3 times as much premine and no rewards. Almost like ....an actual gov backed coin lol.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:28:17 PM

AMC apparently thought our coin was so awesome they would make one like it, but with 3 times as much premine and no rewards. Almost like ....an actual gov backed coin lol.

Yes, yet both equally as worthless Roll Eyes

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

Now all they need to do is raid something like the Socail security fund to pay for stuff... leaving us young guys with nothing..

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:30:07 PM

Until they are on an exchange, none of them are worth anything generally. That is why you get quality programmers on staff and do it yourself, you build benefit into your product rather than post and pray it gets accepted.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:30:22 PM

keep staying active and dont let the hatters like Hydro get you down. If you believe in this enough it might go places.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:31:55 PM

keep staying active and dont let the hatters like Hydro get you down. If you believe in this enough it might go places.

Seriously?

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:32:58 PM

Seriously?

Yes. Some people put time into something besides trolling every alt coin not DGC

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:34:31 PM

Seriously?

Yes. Some people put time into something besides trolling every alt coin not DGC

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hazard was paid to create this coin Roll Eyes

CanadianGuy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:35:20 PM

I noticed all these altcoins seem to aim for faster block time.  I thought this speed was chosen by the creators of bitcoin to obtain a balance of speed and network security.  From what i've read, network security is sacrificed when you choose a faster block time for a new coin.  What is the argument that altcoin lovers have against this?  Or are people simple falling for a "faster block time is better" perception that non tech savvy users (apparently) share?  

If this perception is false, there should be a sticky thread explaining this so people can understand that faster isn't necessarily better, otherwise bitcoin would already be doing it...

If this perception is true, then bitcoins block time should be adjusted, right?
jasinlee

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:37:04 PM

And that would matter why? Each coin has its own life once it leaves the gates.

If the block time gets to low it does sacrifice the security of the network. Someone with more knowledge could probably explain it, but I have seen several core devs state that it would cause problems if you go 1 minute or less or anything close to it like 1:15 also would probably be too low.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:41:28 PM

Sorta contradicts;

He paid someone to make it, in hopes to get rich quick. And this coin is worthless...Noone is buying it, in WTS threads, so, it has no value. Worthless..If people wat their coin to be taken seriously, the should probably wait until the shitcoin storm is over.
Like, seriously? Do I need to hold your hand, and walk you through this? No ammount of happy thoughts, is going to save this coin

jasinlee

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:08:11 PM

So what do you suggest, I should just stop mining it and go with DGC lol. Can you be more transparent? You should really change your avatar if you want to convince people that you are looking out for their best interests.

CanadianGuy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:08:43 PM

If the block time gets to low it does sacrifice the security of the network. Someone with more knowledge could probably explain it, but I have seen several core devs state that it would cause problems if you go 1 minute or less or anything close to it like 1:15 also would probably be too low.

so then why doesnt bitcoin make it 2 minutes?
jasinlee

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:09:56 PM

I think at this point, there is no reason to change bitcoins blocks, its doing fine without adjustments and it would just screw something up undoubtedly.

efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:13:44 PM

so then why doesnt bitcoin make it 2 minutes?

Ask them. I would like to hear their honest answer, especially since it has forked already.

The actual answer: bitcoin was the first in a long line of experiments. They decided to play it safe. If we have miners on mars, then the block find target makes more sense.  

I believe someone could tell us that there is indeed an ideal balance of orphans and blocks, because faster blocks do increase security in some measures but only if balanced with acceptable orphan rates (iirc).

Hydro, find something to do you little punk (educated yourself and speak less), lmao.  Joined in MAY with 1k+ posts? Please get a life for our sake, not only yours.
USCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:22:02 PM

crypto-coins.de USCoin-Pool Online
http://www.crypto-coins.de/images/crypto-coins Banner.jpg

Its reachable through

crypto-coins.de:8913

As it is P2Pool, just use your Wallet Address as Username and a random Passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u UQMfnS7vp826JvZeJGygiFoKZH9W9jpH8Q -p fghdfdgh -o crypto-coins.de:8913]

Fee is just 1%

All my Pools are running very very smooth. I have very satisfied users.

Would be very nice, if you try my Pool with a little hashing power, to make Payout more regular

Thanks, adding you to the OP, if you have a wallet let me know it so I can send bounty your way.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:26:38 PM

So what do you suggest, I should just stop mining it and go with DGC lol. Can you be more transparent? You should really change your avatar if you want to convince people that you are looking out for their best interests.
Do you actually believe in this coin? Or are you just being an ass? Because, literally, very few people, even want his coin for free. If people don't want it for free, what the fuck, in your retarded little world, makes you believe, that anyone would ever pay, or trade, for this fucking piece of garbage?

efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:31:26 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 10:41:56 PM by efx

Nice commas, 'bro'.

I really needn't say more. The opinions or questions of a complete novice that makes absolute statements without any grasp interest me little.

I am getting amusement from your behavior, though.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: