Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bounty campaigns and airdrop?  (Read 1644 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

In terms of profit, bounty campaigns are way profitable than airdrops. However, bounty campaigns consume much more time than airdrop, usually lasy for at least 2 months.

If I want to earn, I'll go with bounty campaigns.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

in the airdrop program you are only asked to join by including your eth address and your social media account. but most airdrop is a scam or you just get a token that is not worth it.
while the bounty campaign, you must join then follow the rules and set. the results obtained more clearly and more profitable.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

The main difference that I see between bounty and airdrop companies is that participating in bounty companies you can get much more than 100 airdrop companies.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Airdrop you can get easy money or free coins just fill up the information but be careful there are some scam out there. While bounty campaigns is a long term there are rules need to follow, where you can wear their avatar, weekly report and tasks need to do before you get your reward.I think much better than airdrop.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Both campaigns let you received free coins for specific tasks you do. For airdrops, the tasks are very simple. It's just like registering to the project and specifying you social media account. For bounty, the tasks are a bit more routinary and usually concurrent to the ICO sale of the project. But since your doing daily or routinary tasks with more effort, you receive far better rewards in joining bounty campaigns.
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

In a simple phrase, bounty requires a lot of tasks to be done than airdrops, and of course with bigger rewards. It can run for 3weeks to even 6 months.
Airdrops are easy money, but most of it now are just scams. So id prefer to joining bounties campaign even when it requires more effort than airdrops.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Bounty hunting requires most of your time and efforts on a daily basis but most times for the case of airdrops you just register and get free tokens.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this so I apologize and kindly direct me to the right place. Also if there are similar posts, I'd appreciate if you can provide a link here too, I will definitely check it. I was trying to use the search box but I can't find a similar post.

For those who already participated in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, can someone explain the difference between the two? I'm a newbie in this forum and it was just recently that I've read that you can earn tokens by participating on these two activities. How long does a bounty campaign lasts as well as an airdrop? Can I participate on these two activities at the same time? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am not participating to these projects as a newbie as I've read you need to have atleast the Jr. member rank first, so I'll work my way up and provide quality posts along the way. Thank you.
i think taht both of them zre kind of a mtter of luck and maybe a litgle skills and luck with the project younare in

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Bounty hunting requires most of your time and efforts on a daily basis but most times for the case of airdrops you just register and get free tokens.
welll, it is not that simple, you can not get free tokens every time, so i think thzt yku need to be really lucky to get ablot from airdrops

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
blackandred

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

airdrops are just a waste of time. u won't get real things. there is no free lunch in the world. do something practical. join the bounty. Do something for your favorite project. this makes a lot of sense.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

well, I've heard about airdrop so many times is more like give away I think, which has so much  different with bounty campaign. In bounty campaign you need to work and follow the rules inteligently.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

bounty campaigns lets you do some task like weekly or daily while airdrops only ask a few minutes of your time. but bounties are far better than airdrops
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Actually you can follow airdrop and bounty campaign at the same time. You can follow some airdrop programs and bounty campaigns at once, except for signature campaigns. You must follow the one signature campaign for each account. Both of them get a token. It's just the difference how to get the token. If tokens are obtained from airdrop without any effort at all. You simply register an airdrop program and wait for luck to come. If a bounty campaign requires an attempt to get a token. The greater your business the more tokens you generate.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Bounty campaigns are doing the tasks and following the rules of each campaigns that allocated for you by the bounty in order for you to get stakes. Airdrop is free coin where you can get tokens by giving only the informations like email add without any rules to follow.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

So far for me there is none. Most of the bounties I enrolled in they turn out to be scams and my work is in vain so it's the same thing with airdrops...you participate in all of them just to see that they have no value at all so please study that bounty 100 times before you participate.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this so I apologize and kindly direct me to the right place. Also if there are similar posts, I'd appreciate if you can provide a link here too, I will definitely check it. I was trying to use the search box but I can't find a similar post.

For those who already participated in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, can someone explain the difference between the two? I'm a newbie in this forum and it was just recently that I've read that you can earn tokens by participating on these two activities. How long does a bounty campaign lasts as well as an airdrop? Can I participate on these two activities at the same time? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am not participating to these projects as a newbie as I've read you need to have atleast the Jr. member rank first, so I'll work my way up and provide quality posts along the way. Thank you.

Here are the difference and comparison. I hope this helps

Airdrops

It is free without work but you will get small amount(If market it low it is not worth it, if it is high it will be worth it but a possible value of 5-15 USD, still it depends)
1. You need to apply on a bounty
2. Just minutes of encoding and you need to wait after the ICO ends to week or months after the ICO ends
3. You will received it with no hassle of work/posting.

Signature Campaigns
It is a work so you ge
t paid (value of token/payment, high or low depends all on the market so if it is low just hold and it will be worth the wait)
1. You need to apply on a bounty
2. You need to encode the needed information to apply follow the direction like you need to post 5 with 100 characters but not in the politics and society, off-topic and local(just an example). You will worth until the bounty says that it is finish or it maybe until the ICO ends.
3. You will work every week.

PS: follow the rules and ask about any curiosity in your mind and sometimes some bounty do no allowed Burst Posting.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

The total tokens we will get from airdrop will be identical for each participants while for bounty we can get different amounts depend on how hard we work to support the project. The end result, the money we will get from both things, will depend on luck.
Taniya1901

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

And airdrop bounty, it helps in the spread of a new ico. Airdrop is the performance of one-time tasks for a few minutes, and the bounty lead for weeks, months, and there is a corresponding reward
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

The difference between bounty and airdrop is this in short form

Bounty are rewards been given to you for participating in there programs.
 Like participating in:-

social media  bounty
Signature bounty and many more
And airdrop is a free coin offering been given to user's
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Airdrop refers to the free distribution of small amounts of a certain virtual currency tokens to its community members for free, most likely by commenting your MEW address. Bounty campaign often have multiple tiers of token rewards for performing certain tasks like social media, signature, content and translation. Token rewards are then distributed after ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: