Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati/Masons: Not that Bad  (Read 3703 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:11:56 AM

Illuminati = power and knowledge concentration for a few Ultra Elites above religious beliefs, above any form of morals, any State Laws. forever.

That's the propaganda that the church and the government at the time were spreading about Illuminati, but absolutely not what they were for, historically. Illuminati comes from the word "to illuminate," and their goals were specifically to illuminate minds in regards to "dark," mind-closing things like religion, bigotry, and government subjugation. Of course, as governments and those in power have often demonstrated (and 2004 presidential elections and Fox News continues to demonstrate), the way you destroy a thing that is trying to bring down your power is by incessantly claiming that the thing is exactly the opposite of what it is. The Illuminati were exactly the opposite of power-hungry shadow government.

Then why don't they approach me and help manifest the music festival?  We can illuminate the entire world through mass meditation.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:12:42 AM

Illuminati = power and knowledge concentration for a few Ultra Elites above religious beliefs, above any form of morals, any State Laws. forever.

That's the propaganda that the church and the government at the time were spreading about Illuminati, but absolutely not what they were for, historically. Illuminati comes from the word "to illuminate," and their goals were specifically to illuminate minds in regards to "dark," mind-closing things like religion, bigotry, and government subjugation. Of course, as governments and those in power have often demonstrated (and 2004 presidential elections and Fox News continues to demonstrate), the way you destroy a thing that is trying to bring down your power is by incessantly claiming that the thing is exactly the opposite of what it is. The Illuminati were exactly the opposite of power-hungry shadow government.

Then why don't they approach me and help manifest the music festival?  We can illuminate the entire world through mass meditation.

Simply because the first and most beautiful of God's angel was named after the light... The Angel of Light... And those people chose their name, not to be a beacon for humanity but instead to honor their true master, the lightbearer.

Anyway nothing says they exist.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:27:45 AM

I find the topic tends to be more of a distraction these days.  I like the idea of a healthy discussion but it never really seems to work out that way.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:30 PM

I think Illuminati are known as Bilderberg Group these days.Am I wrong?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:18:37 PM

Every damn time somebody needs a conspiracy theory it has to throw in the Illuminati . Just because the name is kind'f cool.
But really , nobody has a real clue if what who when those guys are .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:58:30 PM

Every damn time somebody needs a conspiracy theory it has to throw in the Illuminati . Just because the name is kind'f cool.
But really , nobody has a real clue if what who when those guys are .
Check out there official website http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php
They have secret meetings each year and powerful individuals attend.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

The illuminati are whatever you want them to be. I love science fiction and UFOs for example. I could say The illuminati are many generations of a race who's first mission is to keep their interest first and center, above the "natives" I.e. us. You cannot prove they exist so they can be anything. You can believe any group will act for their own interest for sure and be defined as evil or good. You need to have strong evidences they exist.

Wearing a funny looking mask while having orgies on a island is not proof you belong to the illuminati...

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:21:06 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 04:51:33 AM by Rassah

Yes, you are wrong. One is a group of anti-theist anarchists, the other is just a group of billionaires who like to go to conferences where they can hang out with like-minded people. If money was Star Wars or Dungeons and Dragons, Bilderberg Group meets would be the equivalent of nerd conventions, where people who can't relate to anyone else in their real life, go to meet like-minded souls.
I suspect bitcoin millionaires will eventually end up going to those meetings as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: