Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1159 times)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
Hello! I do not think that here you need to listen to the advice. Everyone must decide for themselves. You are responsible for your funds and not others for you. I personally think that this is not a turn, but I want to believe that growth is already beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

when I made this thread I tried to buy some altcoins, and as soon as I got the profit from the altcoin I bought. Thank you for all who have suggested I buy.

but my question now is how high the market will go up. I am confused, keep holding or selling now.
It seems that you are a lucky person here, congratulations on the increase in the price of Bitcoin, but I personally advise you not to be greedy in exchange, if you have seen profits in sight, you should sell them. It was only a suggestion from me, because I had a bad experience when profits were in front of my eyes, I did not sell them, then the prices dropped again.

yes you're right, it's better to sell it now don't be a person who is as angry. if you already have enough profit better sell and buy other altcoins that have the potential to rise.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

This market has potential to recover and grow more
But just wait until there are clearer signs!!!
I don't think it would pump high any time soon. But still count on it
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

I also feel the crypto market is recovering day by day. Maybe the coins are coming on Christmas like many analytical articles. We should invest in coins now that would be good and safer.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

It is hard to say if they have recovered or not. My advice would be to invest in small amounts to get the best possible results.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

You can wait until the price of Bitcoin will again be $ 10,000 Grin
In fact, if you got acquainted with all the advantages and disadvantages of this market and the risks that you will meet, then now is an acceptable time for investing, because the market situation can change at any time.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Well we cannot really say for sure but currently we can see a slight recovery of the crypto market with bitcoin slightly moving a little above $4k and with the dominance of bitcoin again over 53.3%. But i really don't think that we have the correction point yet and so we can still a little dump again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: