Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 2234 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:31:42 AM

Competition is not the issue I think, i don't know how it come to that idea. We were not even talking about profitability of mining here. We are discussing legitimacy and its accountability to its clients. I don't know if most of you have experienced being scammed or what but I'm sure you won't like it. I'm spreading my story to warned anyone who were vulnerable to this kind of investments that are fake.

cloud mining is very harmful. legally I think cloud mining does not provide any guarantee to us. so there is no trust we can get. it's all just luck, we just try and in the end we lose the investment we have. Scamming is the hallmark that is now attached to cloud mining.

Please do not put all cloudmining webmaster in the same basket.
I run a cloudmining site and I have always paid my members.
Talking about generalities is missleadind people.
What is your help here if you just talk about generalities?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:43:01 PM

There are lot of cloud mining websites which are scam. And there are some like genesis and minergate which are not profitable at all. I have found another one eobot.com which seems to be a bit different. Is it profitable to invest there? Is it legit ?
It is true that many of the cloud mining sites are ponzi and hyip scheme. Genesis mining is one of the most often heard that this genesis is legit ang good to invest in. But for me Minergate is much more good than genesis, because I already experienced to earned bitcoin in minergate which is xmr.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

Competition is not the issue I think, i don't know how it come to that idea. We were not even talking about profitability of mining here. We are discussing legitimacy and its accountability to its clients. I don't know if most of you have experienced being scammed or what but I'm sure you won't like it. I'm spreading my story to warned anyone who were vulnerable to this kind of investments that are fake.

cloud mining is very harmful. legally I think cloud mining does not provide any guarantee to us. so there is no trust we can get. it's all just luck, we just try and in the end we lose the investment we have. Scamming is the hallmark that is now attached to cloud mining.

Can you clear up this issue a bit? I’ve always believed cloud mining is a waste of time, and nothing is coming out of it because most of my friends investing into it said it’s now useless. I haven’t tried it before, but I would like to know, assuming I invest into your cloud mining site, how much percentage will I make from each investment in a month?
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

It is difficult to proove, which cloud miners are legit or not, most are scam, but a few seem to be legit. That cloud mining can't be profitable on shortterm is clear for everyone, who is mining with his own hardware. There is an initial investment of hardware, electricity and maintence costs. Cloud miners need additional to pay employers, taxes, administration and more. They also want to work profitable, so the profits for customers can't be high.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

Can you clear up this issue a bit? I’ve always believed cloud mining is a waste of time, and nothing is coming out of it because most of my friends investing into it said it’s now useless. I haven’t tried it before, but I would like to know, assuming I invest into your cloud mining site, how much percentage will I make from each investment in a month?

Most of the comments here is with negative thoughts and I came up into conclusion which can be agreeable to the majority who read this thread that cloud mining is certainly having bad reputations. For me if they invest with cloud mining, they'd better stop it and divert with actual minings because if their electricity is cheaper in the country they lived, well that's much more profitable than any so called mining investments.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:50:23 AM

I believe you have already answered all the question and doubts by yourself. Cloud mining was used to be safe place to earn money few years ago when the difficulty was not much and hardware were almost free to use and maintain fir cloud mining sites. That's now risky business and no one can sustain the heavy duties now a days. It's better not to invest in any kind of cloud mining no matter what different strategies they bring to us. It's just another HYIP site that you can consider. If you are too desperate then just go ahead and make review about it for others to know whether it's scam or not. But for sure they wouldn't sustain the business for long.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

Most of the comments here is with negative thoughts and I came up into conclusion which can be agreeable to the majority who read this thread that cloud mining is certainly having bad reputations. For me if they invest with cloud mining, they'd better stop it and divert with actual minings because if their electricity is cheaper in the country they lived, well that's much more profitable than any so called mining investments.

Now many people are ready invest on ASIC miners but supply of miners in demand now after China banned bitcoin in their country. I hope you may know that Bitmain located at China.
You can do altcoin mining using the graphics cards with the specification to start GPU mining.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

You can not invest BTC.
You can only invest time.
And then you can only re-invest your earning  if you want.
All is based on real economy...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: