Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][TOKENSALE]🚀CRYPTO.TICKETS: Blockchain platform for ticket systems  (Read 29581 times)
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

What is your monthy turnover as of today? Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?

The turnover hovers around $2 mln, as for the proits, those are estimated to be $1.6 million during last 3 years of the company's development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreysmol

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

Crypto.tickets team and especially CEO Egor Egerev, big thanks for your time and nice coffee! Strong dev. team, 35+ team members full time in the office and positive atmosphere, I wish you success and I am sure that you will reach hard cap you deserve it!
I will do my best in bounty campaign Wink

https://i.imgur.com/PqisIEzm.jpg
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

Are there any risks associated with the Ethereum Protocol? Planning on carrying it all out with Ethers

Because TKT Tokens and the ecosystem of Crypto.Tickets are based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol may have a tangible adverse effect on the crypto.tickets ecosystem or TKT Tokens. Moreover, advances incryptography or other techincal advances could present risks to the TKT Tokens and the Ecosystem.
Bit-talker1

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Sorry maybe I didn't get it, but can you tell me how much is soft and hard cap? And what will happen if soft cap is not reached? Thanks...
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

Sorry maybe I didn't get it, but can you tell me how much is soft and hard cap? And what will happen if soft cap is not reached? Thanks...

The hard cap is $23 mln whereas the soft cap is simply void Wink We've already been operating for three years, therefore, the whole ICO is somewhat optional for us. So, don't worry Smiley
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets? We're talkin' Asia and the US.
The reason why it got me wondering is that the platfrom (provided that everything is going to work perfectly) seems to be suitable for any foreign market

As it is set out in our Roadmap, expansion into the relevant markets is projected for 2019, provided that capitalization of $15 mln is reached. You're absolutely right, the very nature all of our three main platforms (Cloud, Chain and Wallet) provides us with possibility to reach whatever realms that are attractive for us
mister_john

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:31:48 PM

what minimum amount of tokens is it required to purchase for participating in ICO?
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

Great concept btw. Keep my eye on. Only question is: do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

P-Ant, No. Removing an income component from the token is advantageous in that TKT tokens will not be classified by regulators as securities (financial assets) and major stocks will be more interested in the token’s public offering if there are no following obligations.
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

Tell me please, is the quantity of tokens limited??

ValB, yes. The maximum number is 914.869.281 TKT.
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:51:01 PM

what minimum amount of tokens is it required to purchase for participating in ICO?

mister_john, we do not have such limits, you can buy even only one token)
EluosiWawa

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:56:03 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:13:04 PM by EluosiWawa

I following you in twitter! Waiting some great news! Good Luck!
Bit-talker1

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

What is the date of ICO?
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

will i be able to organize the rave in ur system?
crypto_fake

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

These guys are liars at its best.

They've lost all the money previously invested, because of the high cash burn, they are decreasing in traction dramatically, no strong clients using their shitty solution (they are even giving it out to use for free, to get some additional clients to show any traction) and no one in russia was ready to invest any in this falling angel. Even previous angels. Except one from Luxembourg invested previously and looking for a chance to get his money back, providing financials for a promo campaign to get others money to cover his loses, and to start investing on the ico additional amounts in crypto to show the ico traction for other participants.

Be aware! 

That is why the last chance is to make an ico for a bullshit idea, which is not even in production yet, and if needed could be implemented by any other ticketing company with strong engineering in several weeks.

No 35+ people in their team, they are located in coworking area, no 2M+ monthly turnover. They had never had any experience outside Russia.

Most of the posts above are from bots and people involved in promo campaign. 

SCAM! Believe, you will lose your money. They have no chance, will fail as with their previous projects.
CryptoTickets

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

They've lost all the money previously invested, because of the high cash burn, they are decreasing in traction dramatically, no strong clients using their shitty solution (they are even giving it out to use for free, to get some additional clients to show any traction) and no one in russia was ready to invest any in this falling angel. Even previous angels. Except one from Luxembourg invested previously and looking for a chance to get his money back, providing financials for a promo campaign to get others money to cover his loses, and to start investing on the ico additional amounts in crypto to show the ico traction for other participants.

Be aware! 

That is why the last chance is to make an ico for a bullshit idea, which is not even in production yet, and if needed could be implemented by any other ticketing company with strong engineering in several weeks.

No 35+ people in their team, they are located in coworking area, no 2M+ monthly turnover. They had never had any experience outside Russia.

SCAM! Believe, you will lose your money. They have no chance, will fail as with their previous projects.

Nothing from your message can not be supported by real facts. Soon, we are going to publish the news, that it has already been invested 250K $ in our project.
And by the way, it's funny to read this kind of post from newbie user".
andreysmol

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

Be aware! 

LOL , man! Newbie, you ve registered just to make such negative comment? I suppose that you are just another jealous competitor Smiley
aylisrg

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Be aware! 

LOL , man! Newbie, you ve registered just to make such negative comment? I suppose that you are just another jealous competitor Smiley

Guys, you should know that Tickets Cloud raised and spent for ticketscloud.com $1.6m and has about 1000 event organisers in the system right now.
Proof https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/ticket-cloud
Better look at the timeline https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/ticket-cloud/timeline#/timeline/index

And yes, we are located in coworking (since 2014 by the way) area at Deworkacy (https://deworkacy.ru/ ), Red October, and will use coworkings, because it is comfortable for us. Check out at residents there.
And we did ticketing technology forum in Moscow, 2017 http://ticketingforum.ru/en/ take a look at the badges of sponsors.
aylisrg

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

If someone thinks that we are scammers - pm me in twitter https://twitter.com/aylisrg and I will reprint answer over there.
Also, we may meet tomorrow at  Kiev conference http://d10e.biz/kyiv-2017/ I will be there full day.

Meanwhile Egor and Kat in LA right now. PM to Kat if you still think we are fake https://www.facebook.com/katerina.kirillova.77
cryptoinvestme

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I like your project  Smiley I've worked in event business before, know organisers have a lot of problems, hope your product can solve them ) good luck guys!
crypto_fake

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:25:20 PM

Be aware! 

Nothing from your message can not be supported by real facts. Soon, we are going to publish the news, that it has already been invested 250K $ in our project.
And by the way, it's funny to read this kind of post from newbie user".
Sure, real facts would be really appreciated!
Just prove your 2M+ turnover via open payment processing information,  show your list of 1000 clients, that use your solution right now,
show your 35+ people employee contracts and their social network profiles. Also please describe any international experience that your
team had, with references. Open GIT with platform code, announce contracts that you have already made with any of the international ticketing platforms to
use your blockchain solution.Without this information, you guys just trying to raise easy money for your sick fantasies!  Be transparent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: