Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Earning Free Bitcoin and Get Paid Posting At Forums and Blogs  (Read 508 times)
pioneerauthor (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:39:04 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:11:51 AM by pioneerauthor

Have you earned bitcoin one way or the other in the past? Have you invested your hard earned money into bitcoin? What was your experience about earning bitcoin? Well, I have withdrawn free bitcoin dozens of time to my wallet without spending a dime while I invest some spare money, which I make from a writing platform, into three different bitcoin investment sites alongside. The legitimate way to earn free bitcoin in minutes is through the free bitcoin faucets, but you must invest some spare money to earn huge profits in no time. You can earn up to 120000 satoshis in a week with a strategy. When you reach the minimum payout, you can happily cash out to your bitcoin wallet. You will be working on the top 20 different bitcoin faucets while your investment grows for you alongside. You may be surprised to hear that I invest into bitcoin investment programs without buying bitcoins at all. I invest into bitcoin investment sites with the income I earn from one of the best forum posting platforms online. If you wish to start investing this way right now, and wouldn't call it a joke as many Nigerians do, you will never ever buy bitcoins again.

With this US-based forum posting platform, you will be able to earn between $5 - $10 per day making short posts to forums and blogs, guaranteed. Once you get approved for posting, you will begin earning $5 - $10 daily spending 2-3 hours everyday. This is a rare money making opportunity for whoever is interested and has passion for writing short articles. To get started right away, sign up to the US based writing site through the link on the page below or send a request to pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com and you will receive details to get started in no time. While filling up the registration form, enter potentialwriter as your referrer. Congratulations!

http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/get-paid-to-post-at-forums-and-blogs.158984/
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

Have you earned bitcoin one way or the other in the past? Have you invested your hard earned money into bitcoin? What was your experience about earning bitcoin? Well, I have been withdrawing free bitcoin dozens of time to my wallet without spending a dime. The legitimate way to earn free bitcoin is through the free bitcoin faucets. You can earn up to 120000 satoshis a day with this method. When you reach the minimum payout, you can happily cash out to your bitcoin wallet. You will be working on the top 20 different bitcoin faucets which you will find when you visit the blog in the signature box below.
Do you offer faucet or blog promotion?
everyone has gone through this phase, the faucet is the past. You just make your time. You should stop and look for other ways to get itcoin.
Suppose Trading, Investment or become bounty hunter.

Thank you I'm not interested right now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

I don't think this is a good option to get bitcoin. Faucet just wasting your time, in 5 month you will get 0.000xx bitcoin only (lol).
So wake up and spend your money for business like ICO's investing, mining, trading, or build some website with adsense.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

I think Faucets right now have a higher amount because of the value of bitcoin right now but for the users that have a much amount and higher bitcoin they are now very lazy to do faucets because they are earning big in trading bitcoin with other coins, and some are getting an OK amount of bitcoin because of signature campaign, and the most popular ones right now that is bounty campaign, but I it is really great to start with the free Satoshi's on faucets and I think you can surely get much amount now because of the higher value that bitcoin have.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

Have you earned bitcoin one way or the other in the past? Have you invested your hard earned money into bitcoin? What was your experience about earning bitcoin? Well, I have been withdrawing free bitcoin dozens of time to my wallet without spending a dime. The legitimate way to earn free bitcoin is through the free bitcoin faucets. You can earn up to 120000 satoshis a day with this method. When you reach the minimum payout, you can happily cash out to your bitcoin wallet. You will be working on the top 20 different bitcoin faucets which you will find when you visit the blog in the signature box below.
I have already experiend those faucet but badly even how much I'm going to cash out it from the faucet I can't cash out it there. So, after those things happen to me I never again try those faucet. I am always thinking that it is scam and I never get paid. So, I am better take my time here in forum than waste my time in faucet. I work hard here that's why I earned bitcoin. I'm always take risk and do my best here because it is much appreciated when you truly do it with effort. Right? Working hard for something is much more better than anything else.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:55:59 PM

I don't think this is a good option to get bitcoin. Faucet just wasting your time, in 5 month you will get 0.000xx bitcoin only (lol).
So wake up and spend your money for business like ICO's investing, mining, trading, or build some website with adsense.

If the faucet provides the payment they gave few years back means faucet is profitable but now bitcoin faucet is simply waste of time do that. you cannot have the some mu btc in in day if you work hard every day. You can choose the signature campaign or trading to get the more income than this option.
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

There are better ways to earn coins than this idea, like others have said its not a good enough profit for time involved.

xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:19:10 PM

The only way to earn bitcoin in minutes is by faucets, but they will pay dirt for your hours of work.
I read a post yesterday that a guy has been payed 1200 satoshis by 10 hours of work in a faucet (about $0.04 at atm price)
But if you have good money to invest, then deposit money into an exchanger and start trading those coins that can be profitable for short term.
That is the most quickly way to earn bitcoins in minutes.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:52:51 AM

Have you earned bitcoin one way or the other in the past? Have you invested your hard earned money into bitcoin? What was your experience about earning bitcoin? Well, I have withdrawn free bitcoin dozens of time to my wallet without spending a dime while I invest some spare money, which I make from a writing platform, into three different bitcoin investment sites alongside. The legitimate way to earn free bitcoin in minutes is through the free bitcoin faucets, but you must invest some spare money to earn huge profits in no time. You can earn up to 120000 satoshis in a week with a strategy. When you reach the minimum payout, you can happily cash out to your bitcoin wallet. You will be working on the top 20 different bitcoin faucets while your investment grows for you alongside. You may be surprised to hear that I invest into bitcoin investment programs without buying bitcoins at all. I invest into bitcoin investment sites with the income I earn from one of the best forum posting platforms online. If you wish to start investing this way right now, and wouldn't call it a joke as many Nigerians do, you will never ever buy bitcoins again.

With this US-based forum posting platform, you will be able to earn between $5 - $10 per day making short posts to forums and blogs, guaranteed. Once you get approved for posting, you will begin earning $5 - $10 daily spending 2-3 hours everyday. This is a rare money making opportunity for whoever is interested and has passion for writing short articles. To get started right away, request for the free guide and sign up link to the US based writing site through pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com and you will receive details to get started in no time. Congratulations!
I am also a blogger and I still do not know how to make money from it how can you give me some material

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:02:54 AM

Haha, just give us the link right away and we will see. Why should we contact you via email!!!

kissme09

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:31:55 AM

With this US-based forum posting platform, you will be able to earn between $5 - $10 per day making short posts to forums and blogs, guaranteed. Once you get approved for posting, you will begin earning $5 - $10 daily spending 2-3 hours everyday. This is a rare money making opportunity for whoever is interested and has passion for writing short articles. To get started right away, request for the free guide and sign up link to the US based writing site through pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com and you will receive details to get started in no time. Congratulations!
I am also a blogger and I still do not know how to make money from it how can you give me some material

Once you send a mail containing your request, I will break it down for you free and you will able to start making money immediately. I will teach you how to make money online starting from the moment I receive your mail. Just remove all doubts and send your request to pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com for an immediate breakthrough in your financial life. Congratulations!
this is my email: chuongtran1620@gmail.com, thanks for share

kissme09

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:31:13 AM

Once you send a mail containing your request, I will break it down for you free and you will able to start making money immediately. I will teach you how to make money online starting from the moment I receive your mail. Just remove all doubts and send your request to pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com for an immediate breakthrough in your financial life. Congratulations!
this is my email: chuongtran1620@gmail.com, thanks for share

Congratulations! I hope you received your free guide to start earning between $5 - $10 daily posting short articles at forums and blogs! You've finally come across the best of online money making programs and you are no more going to be scammed by anyone. With this platform, you are not going to pay a cent and you will be able to earn between $5 - $10 a day posting threads or replies to other people's threads at the comfort of your home. Once you get approved, you will start earning immediately and your account is credited instantly after every post. Amazing, right? This is the only automated forum posting platform online.

Not only that, your daily earnings will grow up to $7 - $15 if you get up to a user rating of 4.5 - 5.0 stars after your sample posts are reviewed. The higher your rating, the higher your pay rate! So, study the free guide I sent you carefully lest you score below this rating, although you will still be approved even if your rating is 4.0 stars. Wise people will not come across this kind of thread and have doubts. From experience, only a small percentage of the people who got my link from forums and blogs without having access to my free guide got approved. That's why I decided not to leave the link on forums anymore, but rather ask whoever is interested to opt for the link together with the free guide. So, this opportunity is meant for a few people, not for doubting Thomases. If the opportunity is meant for you, request for the sign link and the free guide through pioneerauthor2017@gmail.com and that will be mailed to you right away.
thanks for man. i will thanks if i earn money to my blog and website

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: